Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her lease is up at the beginning of December and we're now heading towards mid November and she's only just looking at cars? what a load of shite! It takes time to sort a lease car and the faff of arranging your current one to go back to coincide with the new one arriving is a huge ball ache and takes time, you can't just do it at the last minute, it's not like a library where you take your used books back and take another one. She must already have one lined up surely?
I don’t know, Fopps is very knowledgable having worked in the motor industry 🤣
Of course this was 20 years ago but still…..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like Floppy and Deux are dressing as Angie Watts and Dirty Den for xmas.
Someone needs to remind her what happend to old ang on Christmas day
Screenshot_20221110-143006_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she’s been to the gym where you supposed to be sweaty, then gone to Tesco and fingered all the clothing, moved onto Lidl and then the car garage. That gym minge has done some travelling today. Get home and shower you scruff!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So her lease is up at the beginning of December and we're now heading towards mid November and she's only just looking at cars? what a load of shite! It takes time to sort a lease car and the faff of arranging your current one to go back to coincide with the new one arriving is a huge ball ache and takes time, you can't just do it at the last minute, it's not like a library where you take your used books back and take another one. She must already have one lined up surely?
We ordered our motabilty car in March….we are still waiting for it! Doesn’t help we’ve had to choose a new version of our current car.
She is gonna be in for a shock if she has to wait! Unless she downsizes!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Chris is making dinner and she starts editing videos? Where are the boys then?

Oh of course they’ll have been dumped at Mazzas because they need their alone time after Chris being away. Silly me

Reactions: 12
I imagine the miracles are already in bed. Can’t keep them up after 5.30!

Someone please comment on the photo of them 9 years ago and ask where she gets her lips done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chris been back 5 mins and already getting him to cook dinner - that'll teach you ya jammy bastard for going to Dubai... she'll be making him pay for that ! Oh and fyi dipped below 162K again - no one gives a tit about her showing off !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think a lot of mummy vloggers are going to lose subscribers if they are too show off in the run up to Christmas

Reactions: 17
I was gonna say about the gym thing get home and have a shower you dirty meff. Honestly last thing I’d wanna be doing after the gym is pissing about in Tesco looking at clothes ffs

I think Fopps won't stick to her own advice and she will likely get more than the 6 things she's suggesting on the Christmas gift list for the boys (going by her shopping addiction, to show off to others and to get links for her stories). What part of a cost of living crisis does she not understand?

Reactions: 16
More desperation... 100% trying to attract younger followers with this giveaway...what 25+ woman wants cheap love island make up?!
Screenshot_20221111-121539_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
She’s disgusting she really is . Times are so hard yet she prancing around shops touching all the clothes , with her sweaty hands . Who the hell would ever go to her for suggestions for Christmas outfits or any outfits. She absolutely has a massive addiction to wasting money . And she said herself she’s seen these all over Instagram because yes she’s addicted to scrolling,even prefers it to spending time with her fam.Honestly she will do anything to waste her husbands money and not work herself .she has no job , no hobbies or no friends , no interests apart from wasting money so all she does is go round shops filming clothes, she doesn’t like her home because she’s never there . All the gym clothes she has and trainers just Shows how unhappy and addicted she really is

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.