Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn’t you think she might have dug the iron out before her “personal branding” shoot. That pink blouse looks shocking.

She will hate all these photos, just like the branding ones she had done last year for free and never used as they showed her face in it’s true glory!

Reactions: 18
The photo actually does them justice. The most dull, beige, boring, joyless family on Instagram.

How much has she changed (for the worse) since having the boys? Wearing beige all the time thinking she’s like the young ones on her Instagram. At least her midi dresses she used to wear had a bit of colour and she had her own style.

she’s only gone down the beige route because she’s still determined the boys and her will be some Instagram sensation and thinks this is the look they need to have. But when you’ve no personality already the wardrobe choices aren’t helping

Reactions: 26
The photo actually does them justice. The most dull, beige, boring, joyless family on Instagram.

How much has she changed (for the worse) since having the boys? Wearing beige all the time thinking she’s like the young ones on her Instagram. At least her midi dresses she used to wear had a bit of colour and she had her own style.

she’s only gone down the beige route because she’s still determined the boys and her will be some Instagram sensation and thinks this is the look they need to have. But when you’ve no personality already the wardrobe choices aren’t helping
It’s never going to happen but she’s still clinging on thinking the boys will get some modelling contract with a big brand. They are massively awkward and are used to be being performing monkeys, they’ve no idea how to be themselves as they’ve never been allowed to

She makes me cringe the comments she posts on Sam,billie and Vicki pattisons Posts she’s such a beg!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
You can see it in the others... the quality of pics are very poor... dark and dull..... I wouldn't be happy with them ... but then I bet she got them free or discounted 🙄🙄
You can see how much she is pulling her stomach out in & how unrelaxed she looks n these pictures

Reactions: 11
What dies she need branding photos for anyway she doesn't work
This was my first thought! What is she doing getting a new set of photos? She's not bothered actually coaching anyone yet since her last 'professional photoshoot'! The vanity is just ridiculous. She's playing about with the fun side of self employment, but not actually doing the employment part!

Ive never known another adult who goes for a photoshoot. I mean yes with their kids but not pictures alone. For what purpose? She looks like she’s got a pole up her arse and she even took a change of clothes (probs took about 5 knowing her). I can’t get over her sheer arrogance 🤣

Reactions: 19
Wrapped around faveson as per usual, the witch. She looks in her 50s not her 40s. So does Pob 🤢
She may have her arms around faveson but she’s not actually touching him! 🤷🏼‍♀️ she looks so cold and clenched! The most unloving mother I’ve ever seen. I totally agree they look at least 10yrs older, they look like they could be the boy’s grandparents, beige does nothing for any of them! Plus her tits look like spaniels ears in that dress

She may have her arms around faveson but she’s not actually touching him! 🤷🏼‍♀️ she looks so cold and clenched! The most unloving mother I’ve ever seen. I totally agree they look at least 10yrs older, they look like they could be the boy’s grandparents, beige does nothing for any of them! Plus her tits look like spaniels ears in that dress
Exactly. She's only interested in how she looks for the camera and strangers. She's got her arm around him and he's touching her in a close gesture that my 4 year old does to me, so I'd say it shows that they are a double act and the other two are sidelined and extras to the tit show. She deffo needs a decent bra I was thinking that 🤣 that dress is horrible too she looks like white dog tit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Exactly. She's only interested in how she looks for the camera and strangers. She's got her arm around him and he's touching her in a close gesture that my 4 year old does to me, so I'd say it shows that they are a double act and the other two are sidelined and extras to the tit show. She deffo needs a decent bra I was thinking that 🤣 that dress is horrible too she looks like white dog tit
White dog tit! 🤣🤣 ah @ChubClubThug you make me laugh!

• Haha
Imagine having had TWO ‘professional’ photoshoots done for your brand and a whole Instagram page full of stolen quotes…but you’ve never actually successfully coached anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't think the HM tax would agree that the hotel is a business expense. She is an idiot. She is leaving a giant trail of household tax avoidance evidence on her insta. I would suspect his customers pay him in cash based on how much money she has to burn.
I have heard of some interesting ways that HM Tax catch people out these days. Her insta would make a lovely read!

She always said she earned more than him and boasted about it. So how is she spending all this money now when she has no job?
If they are blowing his dad's inheritance on £700 a night hotel stays and boasting on insta - then for starters its disrepectful and irresponsible in a cost of living crisis - who knows what prices/inflation/Chris' income will do next year?

If there's that much inheritance to piss away she should make some future financial provision for her little miracles to maybe go to university or get a property. But no, she can't even be fucked to do elf on the shelf when there's cheat websites that tell you how to do it, so I have no hope that she could set up accounts for them and put any of "her minny" in them

Last edited:
Next thread title suggestion

Too bleeping lazy to do elf on the shelf, spends all the money on herself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Next thread title suggestion

Too bleeping lazy to do elf on the shelf, spends all the money on herself
Funny thing is her idol Chloe Lauren has just shared a reel about how it’s good to do elf on the shelf and how she’ll miss it one day. Not only more successful than Fopps but evidently a better mother too. (Not that doing or not doing elf dictates whether you’re a good mum but only because Nikki has more than enough time to do it but can’t be arsed because it’s not for her)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.