Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notokhun

Chatty Member
She does know she will always be a mum right?! The 'right now I am mum' annoys me. That won't change. She honestly thinks she is superior to every other mum out there.
Part time?! But yet acts like she can't handle the work load she has.

Also'I had some pretty amazing career achievements before having the boys that i chose to walk away from' - GET OVER!
I have things I have stopped doing since I had my children, I don't feel the need to keep pointing it out every 5 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
"my children are my gift" utter bollocks.......she'd have returned them by now if that were true ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29

lexiloo

VIP Member
Photoshoot pics incoming!! She probably had all that treatment in case tattlers zoom in to unfiltered pics like last time ;)

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mazza better get her skates on and start getting the bedroom at her place done too or those boy’s 😉 will be hella confused when they next stay at hers !! 😮😮

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Had to laugh at the song she's chosen for her birthday post.

"Its MY birthday, I'm gonna do what I like, gonna wear what I like, every body love me, look at me, give me money"

Sounds like a regular day for her 😂

And she looks every bit of her 42yrs. The harsh, too dark eyebrows do nothing for her.

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
So she’s just uploaded a video saying ‘love watching them play’ and then zoomed in on fav son who is just standing on the pitch dancing shaking his bum no interest at all at the game of football going on around him and then moved to other son who actually had the football and doing what he should be.

It’s so sad that she can’t see they are individuals - one is clearly sporty and the other not. Stop treating them the same!!! She will end up stopping the football as fav son doesn’t want to go anymore and otherson will be missing out.

• Sad
Why be so prescriptive with small children??
Just let them write a list to santa like normal kids and if you don't wanna buy more than 6 things just say santa only has room in his sack for that amount..
She such a fucking fun sponge trying to control everything.
View attachment 1718033
I’m pretty sure the original quote is about making Christmas less about consumerism and goes

1 - something I want
2 - something I need
3 - something to wear
4 - something to read.

She’s turned it (copied it more like) into what she wants. Days out, hotels etc , when her kids are 4, they’ll likely never remember anywhere they’ve been so far, her ‘take’ on it defeats the object and there’s no way she won’t throw loads of money at it anyway, so why pretend?

Reactions: 27

Moodles

Chatty Member
Fucks sake Mazza just eat the damn curry and enjoy it.
Its pretty sad at her age that’s she’s worrying about some made up bollocks aka Syns.

• Heart

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I mean …

1) who the f**k films themselves having a pretend conversation with someone and pretend typing away on a laptop

2) who does she think she is making decisions regarding decoration without speaking to their partner first

3) who decorates their kids room without asking what they would bloody like

4) what decent painter and decorator can fit you in the next day (cancellation my arse)

She is simply a self obsessed bell end.

Imagine being in your 40’s and showing your car key off. She’s so tragic. I’m sure she’s said before that she’s not materialistic 🤣 absolutely no self awareness.

• Haha
Interesting how Chris has had to travel a bit these last few weeks and now she wants to travel more. I bet you do Nikki! However I suspect you’re thinking of hotels with kids clubs rather than seeing the world 🤣