Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adding Tonie box stories to their stockings? They’re £15 each, since when did stockings have such high value goods in them ffs!?
Honestly it is insane what people are putting into their stockings! I googled some ideas and had to make sure I had actually put stocking filler in the search engine as the price of some items was ridiculous

Reactions: 9
Oops 😂 this is what Happens to your neck when you either get too much Botox or in her case ‘ Best Botox ever !!!!! to work Quick !!!! )
Oh but you can always stretch you’re face for you’re Grid Pics 🤣🤣🤣 obv she forgot here 🤣🤣🤣
Woahhhh 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So pissed of that’s she’s been gifted a tonie box. 😡
My daughter loves hers….. birthday present form both sets of grandparents because they aren’t cheap and she gets one 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I see she finally got herself some new pyjamas. Sorry ‘lounge wear’

might want to get Grayson some now too Fopps, his are clearly miles too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Chris looks miserable for a man watching England win 6-2!
He doesn’t look like he fits in the sofa
E3D6CFA8-3E3E-4187-9454-A69DD124CE22.jpeg

Nikki Foppy = Narcissist personality traits
Chris Ryan Golf = Enabler
Lawson aka LawLaw = Golden child
Grayson aka Otherson = Scapegoat

How can Chris not see how she favours one over the other? Least he seems to have a connection with both boys but especially Grayson.

4159E580-D992-428D-B0B6-F7E68E09E21A.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They’ve gone to McDonald’s for a cookie? That would not wash with my kids. I don’t care what time it is 😂 but then we aren’t out everyday a McDonald’s is a treat and they have twenty chicken nuggets between them all the chips and all the ketchup!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Follow Fopperholic Failed Coach for more Editing tips -> stretching tips , colour tips how to use every filter known to insta Tips.
42 in a couple of days and can’t even post an unfiltered pic of herself !!!!!!
Don’t forget to like and comment on my post it means the world to me #Ad #Aff 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Follow Fopperholic Failed Coach for more Editing tips -> stretching tips , colour tips how to use every filter known to insta Tips.
42 in a couple of days and can’t even post an unfiltered pic of herself !!!!!!
Don’t forget to like and comment on my post it means the world to me #Ad #Aff 🤣🤣🤣
Omg hun such a stooning comment, you should think of becoming a life coach, you’re so inspiring

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly it is insane what people are putting into their stockings! I googled some ideas and had to make sure I had actually put stocking filler in the search engine as the price of some items was ridiculous
Do you know what I used to get in my stocking? Shampoo 😂 obs now I’m a mum I get it but “I may get some for stocking fillers” at £12 each or whatever they are! Joker

Reactions: 11
Do you know what I used to get in my stocking? Shampoo 😂 obs now I’m a mum I get it but “I may get some for stocking fillers” at £12 each or whatever they are! Joker
mine got a bubble bath (matey), toothbrush, bag of choc coins, magic flannel and then a satsuma ... which always always got put back in the fruit bowl lol ! In their 20's now and still they have a stocking with v similar items in it.... usually shower gel, deodrant, £10 gift card and sweeties.......

her kids probably get hardly anything of them as they are constant spend spend throughout the year - they will be such spoilt brats as they get older - expecting latest phone, games console, trainers, etc etc and she'll buy it to 'show off'..... her boasting and spending is obscene and I don't know why people don't see through her !

Reactions: 12
Chris looks miserable for a man watching England win 6-2!
I think most would be miserable if their wife posted the results of a bodged application of Just for Men all over the internet.
Or I dunno maybe he felt left out after floppy got her makeup done twice this week
Before:
Screenshot_20221121-224900_Instagram.jpg

After:
Screenshot_20221121-224809_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She got size 8 for reference in case anyone was wondering? liar liar NOT size 8 pants on fire!!

And how can she post what she did the other day about money being tight at the moment then do a brag post about which expensive car to lease? she's a bloody ignorant pig

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She got size 8 for reference in case anyone was wondering? liar liar NOT size 8 pants on fire!!

And how can she post what she did the other day about money being tight at the moment then do a brag post about which expensive car to lease? she's a bloody ignorant pig
Them pj come massive I got some a few weeks ago!!

Reactions: 13
Braggy McBragface showing off again!

[/QUOTE]
That was to make the plebs feel better. It doesn’t apply to her as she’s got an endless pot of ‘Minnie’ from being a Saturday girl in Dolcis when she was 18 and from selling hi-fi bars for 20 years.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Showing off that she’s at BMW and might go and have a look at Mercedes. Who cares and who is she trying to impress? It’s cringeworthy!

Every single things she puts up is a brag. Expensive cars, endless hairdresser and Botox appointments, size 8, size XS, clothing hauls, weekends away, gym and country club. Yes that may be her life (apart from being a size 8) but why does she think that constantly bragging about it to her followers is going to endear her to people. It does the opposite and makes her look like a grade A hole.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.