Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made a big thing about going down to London but hasn’t actully mentioned anything about it other than her outfit!

Reactions: 19
She made a big thing about going down to London but hasn’t actully mentioned anything about it other than her outfit!
She does the same whenever she has a night out with friends! Just aff links her outfit and mentions nothing about the night or who she was with 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Surprised we haven’t had a walk round of the new car yet. Not like her at all

Reactions: 17
Wonder if she’ll ever wake up to how sad she really is and what a shallow pathetic life she has .. ie sharing repeated photos of her eye bleeping herself in Dated outfits all for #Aff links and wearing sandals ffs 😳 in November !?!?!?! When she is supposedly invited out in a group setting , yet not one!! single group photo on her grid …. We shouldn’t be surprised really guys should we? as who on earth will have a photo taken with her ? Or she’s happily showing photos of her kids looking absolutely miserable and disinterested forcing them to participate in her Ads , maybe …. she will never wake up to how sad she really is because the Narcissist in her couldn’t care less about anything apart from Herfuckingself. What a shocking way to be .

Reactions: 18
Another tone deaf post. Does she think most of her followers can afford to redecorate on a whim 2 weeks before Christmas?! Read the bloody room Fopps.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Another tone deaf post. Does she think most of her followers can afford to redecorate on a whim 2 weeks before Christmas?! Read the bloody room Fopps.
Also how rude to discredit her husbands opinion when he’s literally paying for it.

Reactions: 19
I mean …

1) who the f**k films themselves having a pretend conversation with someone and pretend typing away on a laptop

2) who does she think she is making decisions regarding decoration without speaking to their partner first

3) who decorates their kids room without asking what they would bloody like

4) what decent painter and decorator can fit you in the next day (cancellation my arse)

She is simply a self obsessed bell end.

Reactions: 27
Post on her stories before the decorating onr about not getting into debt for presents. Rolling my eyes

I never commented about Chris's earnings at the time but I don't know how they afford their lifestyle. I earn around what he does (or declares anyway), my husband around 15k more and we don't have designer everything, I don't have my hair done every 2 minutes, eat out all the time etc. I don't understand.
We have 3 kids, 2 in school 1 in school nursery. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. We have nice cars, similar size house (better decorated though and my oven is in my kitchen)

Not saying I want her lifestyle I just can't see how they can't be in loads of debt which makes a mockery of her debt story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The rooms going to be beige isn't it, just like Chloe Lauren 🙄 I hope I'm wrong and the boys get a fun bedroom, but I doubt it

Reactions: 20
The rooms going to be beige isn't it, just like Chloe Lauren 🙄 I hope I'm wrong and the boys get a fun bedroom, but I doubt it
Obviously not giving them a room each then ? Selfish bleep she really is ! No respect for Chris....... she's disgusting she really is !

Reactions: 22
Here’s an idea, give them their own rooms and let them choose their own paint, wall paper, bedding etc. Let them have their own personalities rather than dictate and control every minute of their life.

• Heart
Well going by all the comments there looks to be many selfish cunts around ! I would never make decisions like this without my husband.... because we are a team and I value his opinion.... it is usually how I want things but if he said an outright no then we would compromise..... she is unbearable she really is...... some people can't buy their kids gifts or heat their homes and she's splashing the cash like it's going out of fashion - I do despise her !

• Heart
Mazza better get her skates on and start getting the bedroom at her place done too or those boy’s 😉 will be hella confused when they next stay at hers !! 😮😮

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Mazza better get her skates on and start getting the bedroom at her place done too or those boy’s 😉 will be hella confused when they next stay at hers !! 😮😮
Bet they will be shipped iff to mazzas whilst the paint fumes fade. Wonder if mazza will paint the boys room at her house the same again

Reactions: 12
Ha we’re decorating our son’s room this weekend, however he has been waiting nearly 4 months for his sister to move her stuff out as she has her own flat now. We’ve had the paint for weeks. And he’s been chomping at the bit to get to ikea.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.