Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your content being so boring that your followers start comparing kebab prices across the U.K. to stave off the fact that you’re boring them to death 🤭

66423D83-5C76-49E4-B687-BF68540A933D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine your content being so boring that your followers start comparing kebab prices across the U.K. to stave off the fact that you’re boring them to death 🤭
I love it when things go off topic! Remember shoe lace gate!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love it when things go off topic! Remember shoe lace gate!!! 😂😂😂
We’ll know she’s caught up on here next week when she posts:

Guilt-free fakeaway kebab
Pan-fried lean turkey mince, a lettuce leaf to replace the pitta, no sauce, served on a side plate.
“This was a bit of me- absolutely GORGEOUS. And SO filling; I could only manage 6 Fage protein yoghurts afterwards! Remember to like and save. What’s your favourite fakeaway?“

I would never have thought of trying this receipe Nicki, but your Dad and I will definitely being having it for tea tomorrow. Chris looks wonderful in his ankle-biters, and the boys look so happy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
We’ll know she’s caught up on here next week when she posts:

Guilt-free takeaway kebab
Pan-fried lean turkey mince, a lettuce leaf to replace the pitta, no sauce, served on a side plate.
“This was a bit of me- absolutely GORGEOUS. And SO filling; I could only manage 6 Fage protein yoghurts afterwards! Remember to like and save. What’s your favourite fakeaway?“

I would never have thought of trying this receipe Nicki, but your Dad and I will definitely being having it for tea tomorrow. Chris looks wonderful in his ankle-biters, and the boys look so happy!
Absolutely brilliant!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
A kebab here is £6-8 in the midlands.

Although I have been trying to get hold of the donner meat that Iceland sell to try out. Apparently it's nice for about £3.50 If anyone has tried it and thinks is rubbish then let me know so that I don't bother wasting my money.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh this kebab talk reminds me that I picked up a delicious gyros kebab in Aldi freezer the other day! Massively recommend…reminds me I better tell the Aldi thread about it too

17C9476E-E14D-44B1-A80D-A2ABB0196BE0.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A kebab here is £6-8 in the midlands.

Although I have been trying to get hold of the donner meat that Iceland sell to try out. Apparently it's nice for about £3.50 If anyone has tried it and thinks is rubbish then let me know so that I don't bother wasting my money.
This stuff is amazing and far better than the vivera kebab in taste and looks its like proper doner.
I got it at tesco.
Soz huns dunno the syns xx
Screenshot_20221114-215432_Tesco Groceries.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.