Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing off that she’s at BMW and might go and have a look at Mercedes. Who cares and who is she trying to impress? It’s cringeworthy!

Every single things she puts up is a brag. Expensive cars, endless hairdresser and Botox appointments, size 8, size XS, clothing hauls, weekends away, gym and country club. Yes that may be her life (apart from being a size 8) but why does she think that constantly bragging about it to her followers is going to endear her to people. It does the opposite and makes her look like a grade A hole.
You’ve forgot having twins of the bragging list …. Cause you know having two babies at once is such an amazing unique special thing …. Which I agree however she implanted two embryos so Yano not so magical and unique pricki!!!

Reactions: 17
Materialistic Misery that’s all she is with the saddest life Ever !
Seriously who needs to tell all and worse …. Actually ask opinions‼on which car to lease , she is Next level embarrassing , #Cringe but then again how sad Chris looks in that story he’s probably had enough of her and likely she doesn’t even ask his opinion..
That dyed beard though 😩😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's delighted someone messaged her, after recognising the boys when waiting to cross the road. How can she not see that as a red flag?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
She's delighted someone messaged her, after recognising the boys when waiting to cross the road. How can she not see that as a red flag?
She sees herself as a celeb and won’t see any issue with it.
Not sure why she needs to announce it though. Isn’t road safety something that you instil into your kids from a young age anyway. It’s normal behaviour, it’s hardly something to big yourself up over. Mother of the year cos her kids stopped at the crossing. Amazing 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
She sees herself as a celeb and won’t see any issue with it.
Not sure why she needs to announce it though. Isn’t road safety something that you instil into your kids from a young age anyway. It’s normal behaviour, it’s hardly something to big yourself up over. Mother of the year cos her kids stopped at the crossing. Amazing 🙄😂
Funny how these people always say how the boys are a credit to her.

She hasn’t seriously dragged them to an empty McDonald’s to sit with a coffee and just a cookie for the boys. Just to avoid being at home for a full day.

Something is seriously not right in that house.
And once again, the food straight onto the table without a napkin or anything underneath 🤢🤢🤢

More like Mother and Daughter than Sisters
Or even Cinderella’s Ugly Sisters. They should do panto together 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So pissed of that’s she’s been gifted a tonie box. 😡
My daughter loves hers….. birthday present form both sets of grandparents because they aren’t cheap and she gets one 🤬
I know, we got our little one for Xmas and I’ve been so excited. Then this twit gets gifted one!! An excuse for her to not read to them though and gets more me time!

• Sad
Oooh your boys are so well behaved they stopped so well at the road. They’re 4! My two and a half year old stops at a road!

Well that’s cheered me up no end stupid old bag might have Lindin travels plans disrupted by the strikes 😂 Fopps, I’d advise staying away dear and anyway we don’t want you this end of the cuntry. (See what I did there 😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know which tube station she could park at for the weekend and get the tube in but I'm not gonna answer her question - figure it out yourself you duck wit... lol

ETA - she's 42 can't she figure this tit out for herself ? I bet she's hoping someone will offer a chauffer service for her - she is a local sleb after all ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t change you’re plans NARCISSISTIC NICOLA we don’t want you up here,
#Chav stay well away and go get posing in Random doorways and call it a night out 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I’m surprised she hasn’t jumped at the chance for a longer break….

Travel on Friday and Sunday. Strikes are Saturday 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most people would just think let’s not bother, it’s too much hassle with the train strikes, we’ll go another weekend but she is so childish she HAS to have a birthday weekend away. It’s ridiculous at her age.

We all know how her weekend aways go anyway: check into brothel style hotel, coffee and a sniff of Chris’ cake (not a euphemism!) one cocktail at a bar she thinks is cool, calorie controlled meal at Bella Italia after posing in front of somewhere more expensive, pretending to buy a designer item, early to bed even though she really wanted to stay out and then home early in the morning because she so so so missed the miracles. Dull! There you go fopps, no need to bother now..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Most people would just think let’s not bother, it’s too much hassle with the train strikes, we’ll go another weekend but she is so childish she HAS to have a birthday weekend away. It’s ridiculous at her age.

We all know how her weekend aways go anyway: check into brothel style hotel, coffee and a sniff of Chris’ cake (not a euphemism!) one cocktail at a bar she thinks is cool, calorie controlled meal at Bella Italia after posing in front of somewhere more expensive, pretending to buy a designer item, early to bed even though she really wanted to stay out and then home early in the morning because she so so so missed the miracles. Dull! There you go fopps, no need to bother now..
It’s so funny how accurate this is! Every night away is the same. They just pose for photos. Never actually see them doing anything adventurous or cultural at all.

Reactions: 23
I want to hear flopps try to pronounce 'cultural'

Be 'Kullchurell' if its anything like 'kullher' pronounciation

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.