Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I love a good doner kebab! Loads of onions and mayo on it, preferably washed down with a good Marlborough Sauvignon cos I’m classy innit! Honestly, you should remove that stick from your arse and try it some time Flopps. Bet Chris is desperate for one too!

Reactions: 14
Photoshoot pics incoming!! She probably had all that treatment in case tattlers zoom in to unfiltered pics like last time ;)

fopps.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She's winging it as per ?? Bullshit nothing this woman does is winged.... it's all pre planned... calculated and thought out with insta in mind and how she'll be able to make some minny !! If it's not Christmas themed then why... wonder if mazza and the babysitter snatcher is involved 🙄 also what decent hair and MUA will be available that quickly... and I bet its a new dress bought just for the occasion... last minute.... my arse !!

Reactions: 16
I’m definitely not over the top but this one thing that I always make sure my kids or myself don’t do! You have no idea who or what is on the table so always use napkins on the table - I find it so strange when people don’t.
Especially if someone like grotty foppy has had their fake ysl bag perched on the table 🤢

Reactions: 8
On one hand stating about the atrocities being carried out in Iran , then in the next breath breathlessly excited about her unexpected(as if), photoshoot.Is this idiotic narcissist for real?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.