Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This range was out in the summer. Suspect it’s stuff she bought for herself and has decided she won’t use
It was all on the reduced to clear shelf at our local Boots (same one Fopps goes to). Literally down to £1 but was so tit even I left it and I love a bargain!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
So she’s just uploaded a video saying ‘love watching them play’ and then zoomed in on fav son who is just standing on the pitch dancing shaking his bum no interest at all at the game of football going on around him and then moved to other son who actually had the football and doing what he should be.

It’s so sad that she can’t see they are individuals - one is clearly sporty and the other not. Stop treating them the same!!! She will end up stopping the football as fav son doesn’t want to go anymore and otherson will be missing out.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Well said Lady . She wouldn’t care if she didn’t get 1 gift . Such a liar.
That’s her problem right there.
she has absolutely no idea how materialistic and selfish she is. All she cares about is ME,ME, ME . People are struggling right now and to even suggest 6 gifts !!!!!!
. All her grid is related to her spending ridiculous amounts of money on shopping, clothes , trainers , gym posing !! makeup , staged photos ,cars, much needed treatments &Hair for Herself and #Aff links, competing with young huns absolutely anything to spend money on . Sort youre insecurity Fopps and you will save so much . Nobody needs your materialistic advice . Thanks 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she has absolutely no idea how materialistic and selfish she is. All she cares about is ME,ME, ME . People are struggling right now and to even suggest 6 gifts !!!!!!
. All her grid is related to her spending ridiculous amounts of money on shopping, clothes , trainers , gym posing !! makeup , staged photos ,cars, much needed treatments &Hair for Herself and #Aff links, competing with young huns absolutely anything to spend money on . Sort youre insecurity Fopps and you will save so much . Nobody needs your materialistic advice . Thanks 😂
So if that response says @Null... does that mean she's blocked them since her response? .... also her children are her gift... duck off are they... she did get them as a free gift where others who dearly want children can't afford to pay for ivf which makes my blood boil 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What 4 year old is going to be like wow thank you mummy for this hotel stay 🙄🙄🙄

Also as we all know the Ryan Twins will be getting the entirety of the Argos catalogue so the post is a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Love island at Christmas! Behind the times as always Fopps. She could have
So if that response says @Null... does that mean she's blocked them since her response? .... also her children are her gift... duck off are they... she did get them as a free gift where others who dearly want children can't afford to pay for ivf which makes my blood boil 🤬
She can respond then limit your reply being shown. To the person replying it looks like it’s there but it’s not available for all to see. So it’s digital gaslighting in a way.

Also putting videos of other peoples kids online

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She talks utter garbage. She made a video before on suggestions for Christmas gifts for women and listing various perfumes, skincare, Dyson hair wrap, restaurant vouchers, experiences, etc. There is no chance she'd be happy without a present! She's also said that she hoped Chris would see the video to get the hints!

Reactions: 14
She talks utter garbage. She made a video before on suggestions for Christmas gifts for women and listing various perfumes, skincare, Dyson hair wrap, restaurant vouchers, experiences, etc. There is no chance she'd be happy without a present! She's also said that she hoped Chris would see the video to get the hints!
Exactly! She also said that they limit gifts (a lie in itself) so that they can go on holidays instead! 😂Chris likes his holidays away without her. My phone changed holidays to bjs which made me lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly! She also said that they limit gifts (a lie in itself) so that they can go on holidays instead! 😂Chris likes his holidays away without her. My phone changed holidays to bjs which made me lol x
TBF,I think petite chode would quite like a bj from someone else in the broom cupboard of (forgot where he used to work)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
20221112_130440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
"my children are my gift" utter bollocks.......she'd have returned them by now if that were true ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She always buys what she wants when she wants it so it must be hard to decide what she wants fror Christmas!
Same as the boys she just buys them expensive toys whenever so they don’t have to wait for them either.

Reactions: 13
Oh noooooo now she’s found this UHMAZING Servicecwhich saves you MINEY and more MINEY
They take 30% of whatever youre given back .Wake up Fopps you failed at coaching now you’re 🤡influencer posts need to be a little bit less outdated .
Tax helper has been around sooooooo long . You just found it you said 🤣🤣🤣🤣
please stop messing with you’re nose 😩😩😩😩😩😩 I mean —- I can’t even figure out what she’s actually doing to it ??

Reactions: 12
Jesus she was even more caked in make up than normal in those stories today.

For someone OBSESSED with being younger than she is, she doesn’t help herself does she?

9C477924-CDD8-47FD-96FB-C8E91FAC733B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.