Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she never made crispy cakes with melted Cadbury chocolate? .... she's confirming she's ate boring food all her life if crispy bites are up there with one of the nicest things she's ever put in her mouth 🙄🙄🤣🤣
Fresh ones are so much nicer than these!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Don’t like posting the boys faces…. But Grayson’s face! I just want to give him a hug and say it will be ok! You can tell he isn’t use to praise as all from his mother and if anything fears her!
If that was how my child looked at me I’d be devastated! Not share it with thousands of strangers online! Heartbreaking to see how she treats them both so differently. It’s a shame no one close steps in and lets her know how it looks. Awful mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If I was gonna favour a son I'd favour Grayson over Lawson. Grayson seems so cute and funny. I bet he's a great kid she's just horrible. His little face looking at her... hurt my soul that did.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
If I was gonna favour a son I'd favour Grayson over Lawson. Grayson seems so cute and funny. I bet he's a great kid she's just horrible. His little face looking at her... hurt my soul that did.
Definitely! Grayson is really cute, he's got a fun personality and seems quirkier and stands out more..Lawson is little smug chimp face

Reactions: 22
Don’t like posting the boys faces…. But Grayson’s face! I just want to give him a hug and say it will be ok! You can tell he isn’t use to praise as all from his mother and if anything fears her!
The look on his little face is heartbreaking - it’s really obvious that he feels left out.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
If the boys wanted pizza on a Saturday night why not have pizza as a family of 4? It’s not like she doesn’t like pizza as she did a Chicago Town ad ages ago which were the best pizzas ever. Then she found M&S and Sainsbury’s pizzas which also lurves. So tragic those boys will never remember family food nights together. She could have made it a family footy nights as the boys and Chris like football.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
How can anybody be so cruel to actually post an ad featuring her kids looking so sad & disinterested and otherson Looks like he’s even scared of her, only someone with her Narcissistic personality would do this . She is such a witch

Reactions: 18
I just don't understand when they take the boys out for dinner (on a weekend) they don't eat with them ? That's really not a family thing is it - what must the staff and others around them think .... just sat watching them with their wine and beer ? Find it very strange behaviour.... either take them home and have a family meal or all eat together at the pub ... they don't have to go to bed mega early on a Saturday.... they really are strange......

Reactions: 26
How can anybody be so cruel to actually post an ad featuring her kids looking so sad & disinterested and otherson Looks like he’s even scared of her, only someone with her Narcissistic personality would do this . She is such a witch
I thought he looked scared. Like he knows if he doesn’t perform to her barking he’s going to be in the 💩

Reactions: 14
If the boys wanted pizza on a Saturday night why not have pizza as a family of 4? It’s not like she doesn’t like pizza as she did a Chicago Town ad ages ago which were the best pizzas ever. Then she found M&S and Sainsbury’s pizzas which also lurves. So tragic those boys will never remember family food nights together. She could have made it a family footy nights as the boys and Chris like football.
Just because she’s done an #ad it doesn’t mean she likes Chicago town pizza! Imagine she only likes pizza with a cauliflower base :sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What’s the big deal with them eating pizza? Those boys are going to be Mazza and Fopps take two. Growing up with disordered eating. The fact she never eats with them when out (which is most days!) will have them wondering why mummy never ate out with them?

Reactions: 17
If your kids want pizza, why don't you make pizza with them? Just get some ready made bases and some healthy ingredients and have fun, the kids will enjoy the activity so much. Use onions, peppers, sweetcorn, mushrooms, ham, cheese.. so much cheaper than a grease laden takeaway.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.