Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks hideous with all that makeup on. Her face is literally caked in product. It's madness.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I found it interesting that both make up artists described her along the lines of good fun, bubbly etc. Sucked straight into that narcissistic personality. She will have put her best act on, especially if she had a whiff of a freebie!

Reactions: 15
She can duck off with her Hotel
Hope it’s cute !!
I have worked all week , full time and working today and tomorrow ! That’s not cute huns

Reactions: 12
I found it interesting that both make up artists described her along the lines of good fun, bubbly etc. Sucked straight into that narcissistic personality. She will have put her best act on, especially if she had a whiff of a freebie!
What they got was manic Nikki. She’s always hyper when she’s getting lots of kid free time and attention.

Reactions: 17
I think she looks hideous with all that makeup on. Her face is literally caked in product. It's madness.
That was quite a long list of products used wasn’t it! I love makeup and wear it practically everyday but I couldn’t wear that amount of tit on my face!

Reactions: 14
I know it’s been said but for a 42nd birthday it’s so excessive! Two make overs night outs and now s hotel. She really needs to read the room! Great if that’s what she wants to do but she will lose followers. I’m actively unfollowing lots of people who make me feel like my life is inadequate… not their fault but that’s my reaction to protect my own mental health and people will do that to her because they don’t want to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know it’s been said but for a 42nd birthday it’s so excessive! Two make overs night outs and now s hotel. She really needs to read the room! Great if that’s what she wants to do but she will lose followers. I’m actively unfollowing lots of people who make me feel like my life is inadequate… not their fault but that’s my reaction to protect my own mental health and people will do that to her because they don’t want to see it!
Her numbers are tumbling..... and this weekend will be as fake as her tits ! Imagine living life to 'show off' to strangers .... nothing authentic about her at all !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A strategically placed selfridges bag on the table 🥱 she’s so predictable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
A strategically placed selfridges bag on the table 🥱 she’s so predictable 😂
Didn't even notice it... too busy stopping my ears bleeding at her cackling over wine in a plastic cup.... 🙄

Those tickets for Tina wouldn't of been cheap sat near the front..... such a bleeping show off ... she makes me sick

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't even notice it... too busy stopping my ears bleeding at her cackling over wine in a plastic cup.... 🙄

Those tickets for Tina wouldn't of been cheap sat near the front..... such a bleeping show off ... she makes me sick
yup…the tickets she’s got would have been quite pricy as near the front and good view. Hence why she’s uploading how close she is to the stage.
B3E8E733-DDDF-40F1-A79A-330989EAAB45.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn’t it amazing how much rounder her face is when she isn’t in control of the camera…..
818105BF-9C92-42E7-A25A-4FEC3C3AD405.jpeg
DFB66ABC-74F5-452F-AB04-EE0209A79F41.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
How can she deny she's had her lips done, surely it's (more) obvious from the side picture

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.