Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread day ladies and thank you to a new kid on the block ;) @CharlBB with a great title... had to shorten very slightly to fit.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ahhhh thank you, 🥰 pleased to have found my gang. Let’s see what sort of shambles this next week brings with Fopps!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Her anxiety levels will be through the roof if any cheating allegations ever reached her....I bet they're arguing all the time behind the scenes. She'll hate being left with the kids. I wonder what wanky cheating gift she'll get when he gets home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you imagine when Chris lands back on Wednesday, shattered from flying for around 18 hours in 3 days. She’ll be out the door to the gym/hairdresser/salon quicker than you can say fat free yoghurt!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's very quiet on insta today
She’s sat at her mums fuiming they won’t have the boys so she could go to Dubai. Tell us again you don’t regret having the miracles Fopps. Wonder if he’s let her drive the new leases BMW to make up for it lol x

Reactions: 20
Love the title! She will absolutely hate it! 😂
I bet Chris is living his best life having a few days away from her every fortnight, no wonder she’s in a manic state lately 🤭 I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t such a ducking horror!

He has been away a fair bit recently leaving her alone at home. I bet she is gutted to be missing out. Hahahahahaha!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her anxiety levels will be through the roof if any cheating allegations ever reached her....I bet they're arguing all the time behind the scenes. She'll hate being left with the kids. I wonder what wanky cheating gift she'll get when he gets home 🥴
Chris mixing with the Dubai Porta Potty’s 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
She describes her day like it's been so, so busy...... but Nicola that's what most women do on a daily basis and DO A REAL JOB !!! Whoever busted the bean bag I bet they got a right bollocking !!

Great thread title she'll be out at the weekend pretending to have friends. Chris I'd living his best life without her

Reactions: 10
Great thread title she'll be out at the weekend pretending to have friends. Chris I'd living his best life without her
All her stories tonight about how busy she is.. how she's got to cook her dinner..... do some work... etc.. etc... are her passive aggressive digs at Chris because he's living his best life in Dubai..... getting FREE personalised raybans.... she's SO SO SO jealous ! ha ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She's got no idea! I've done all the things she's listing as being busy before I leave the house at 8am as have many people, I love being organised and prep is king, so when I see her giving herself high fives for doing things most of us do on the daily it makes me laugh at how shallow and dull her life really is. I can just imagine mazza giving her well done stickers for functioning as an adult.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's got no idea! I've done all the things she's listing as being busy before I leave the house at 8am as have many people, I love being organised and prep is king, so when I see her giving herself high fives for doing things most of us do on the daily it makes me laugh at how shallow and dull her life really is. I can just imagine mazza giving her well done stickers for functioning as an adult.
She really genuinely thinks she’s amazing and has to tell everyone all about it every time she parents alone. She really needs the well done you from all her sheep (not that she has many). To any normal person, especially working parents, it’s just a massive eye roll at how pathetic she is to think that is a busy day.

Reactions: 19
OK I do actually like the look of her dinner . it's a bit of me is Greek Souvl aki (though doubt it's what she has cooked for herself tonight) she's probably had a pot noodle and a half grenade bar during her VERY BUSY evening... need to plan more you silly bint you've had all day !

I read the recipe.... this was when Chris was home as he had rice and she had the keeenwwwwwaaaaa stuff ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
OK I do actually like the look of her dinner . it's a bit of me is Greek Souvl aki (though doubt it's what she has cooked for herself tonight) she's probably had a pot noodle and a half grenade bar during her VERY BUSY evening... need to plan more you silly bint you've had all day !
I was just thinking that, much better than her usual slop - although the quinoa looks dry af. Probably not her meal at all!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually like quinoa? Just Fopps?
Also do we not think the picture she posted, with the very hungry greek tagged should have any ad/ affiliate disclosure. She’s posted the link to the pub as an ad/aff on the story after.

Reactions: 9
She’s so misleading on that post! The Mac rose she’s put are for the skewers only - yet her sheep think they are for the plate 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone has asked if the 5g of carbs includes the bread (which we know she didn’t eat)

and I personally think quinoa takes like polystyrene 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.