Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She does spout some rubbish . Those Aldi brook Lea choc pots have been out for ages then comparing Protein pudding to Angel Delight 🤣🤣🤣, anything to get a few likes but as usual she sees 20% protein splashed across the front so she’s like a vulcher bulk buying
#Chavaholic
Who would of thought a product called 'chocolate mousse' would have a 'mousse' consistancy ... fucking genius isn't she ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
New Thread day ladies and thank you to a new kid on the block ;) @CharlBB with a great title... had to shorten very slightly to fit.....

• Haha
  • Heart

TitleMatch

What is it with the cookies being eaten directly off the table. No-one in my life has ever done that - adult or child. Irrespective of viruses, it’s just dirty.

• Sick

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I wonder if they have come into some money 🤔 the spending has been extreme lately, even by her standards. Either that or he’s earning extra from these work trips away.
Possibly ... but regardless £700 for less than 24 hours in a hotel in London - it's really just not worth it is it ? They didn't eat there .. they were out most of the time..... and Chris booked it as a surprise? Highly unlikely when she's such a control freak !!!

What's wrong with a premier inn - you hardly spend anytime in your room when you're in London !

lexiloo

VIP Member
She got size 8 for reference in case anyone was wondering? liar liar NOT size 8 pants on fire!!

And how can she post what she did the other day about money being tight at the moment then do a brag post about which expensive car to lease? she's a bloody ignorant pig

• Heart

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
‘Got these books to put in their Christmas Eve boxes’

proceeds to give said Christmas Eve boxes to the boys 6th December ‘boys I’ve got your Christmas Eve boxes’ 🤦‍♀️

Is she really this thick?

• Haha
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why is mazza gushing like fopps achieved world peace? it's literally the same slop on repeat just with variations of teeny portions of carbs and how the hell has mazza got to her stage of life and not thought to chuck some seasoning in with tinned tomatoes or passata to make a base sauce? what a bloody odd family

• Heart

Emsie

VIP Member
Interesting how the person who won her competiton has won numerous others. If you scroll through her page, she's won milk for a year, Christmas eve hampers, Easter shit and a Dyson hair wrap. Suspicious?

• Wow
  • Angry

InstaLurk

VIP Member
How long before she’s on the beg for likes for it. 15 likes so far

We get more likes laughing at her on here 🤣

• Haha

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She hasn’t seriously dragged them to an empty McDonald’s to sit with a coffee and just a cookie for the boys. Just to avoid being at home for a full day.

Something is seriously not right in that house.

Beckyboo85

Does anyone over the age of 21 actually care about their birthday anyway? I mean kids or no kids, usually you grow up and just realise it’s another day. Unless it’s a big one or there’s a sentiment there x

honey&lemon

VIP Member
She really confuses me when it comes to the boys diet. When she was weaning she had them on a slimming world diet. She talked about protein based lunches and had them on lighter milk and cheese when they still needed full fat.

But now they get a McDonald’s or some sort of takeaway at least once a week. They have cookies and sweets every time they’re out (which is most days). She never shares any content about family dinners being made every day, only her tiny tomato based SW calorie controlled meals, which makes me think there aren’t any family dinners and she relies on Mazza or preschool to feed them during the week.

honey&lemon

VIP Member
The photo actually does them justice. The most dull, beige, boring, joyless family on Instagram.

How much has she changed (for the worse) since having the boys? Wearing beige all the time thinking she’s like the young ones on her Instagram. At least her midi dresses she used to wear had a bit of colour and she had her own style.

she’s only gone down the beige route because she’s still determined the boys and her will be some Instagram sensation and thinks this is the look they need to have. But when you’ve no personality already the wardrobe choices aren’t helping

lexiloo

VIP Member
She's got no idea! I've done all the things she's listing as being busy before I leave the house at 8am as have many people, I love being organised and prep is king, so when I see her giving herself high fives for doing things most of us do on the daily it makes me laugh at how shallow and dull her life really is. I can just imagine mazza giving her well done stickers for functioning as an adult.

• Haha

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
So her saying micro and nano micro accounts (accounts with less followers) are becoming more popular with brands to work with is her way of justifying why she doesn’t get much brand work anymore as she has too many followers!!!! Yeah ok love you tell yourself that 😂😂😂😂 bless her!

• Haha

Choco88

VIP Member
Fopperholic #105 Such a jerk flashing the keys to her new Merc. Photoshoot was a fail, could those kids look more pale..