Fopperholic #104 six months too late with the Instahun Uggs I’ve had no lip filler she thinks we’re mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a self indulgent tw@t, another photo shoot.
Also, the pink top from her pictures is so small, it looks like it’s from the kids section 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my god! Just when we thought the fopps thread was getting boring and stale she come up with this quality fodder!

Piss off fopps you liar! The photographer would’ve edited to high heaven and Back and you’ve 💯 used a preset and wide lens to slim yourself down it’s obvious
She looks even more like Tanya turner with her makeup like this 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s literally getting more and more desperate . DAILY !?!?!?!
That bleeping razor …….. Again ‼#Ad #Aff
Why does she need another photoshoot , just to reinforce her sad insecure plastic selfish presence just to eye duck herself .
It just shows ALLLLLLLLLLL the pronounced under eye wrinkles on her face from the recent *new* !! Botox !?!?!? Approaching 42 in such a mess and actually aging herself 😩

Reactions: 18
Also absolutely flew here to say "what the fuckity duck is that leg up picture about"

Like a bad only fans promo

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her face/skin looks really bad in those photos. She's not aging well. I'm her age and don't have any of those wrinkles or crepey skin. Caking the make up on doesn't help

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ooops new Botox working is it Fopps ?!?!?!
You said it worked straight away !?!?!?!?
Ahem always an exception I guess 😂😂😂
That’s quite sad considering the amount of money she spends on her face, I’d be absolutely fuming to think I’ve wasted hundreds of pounds to end up looking at least 10yrs older than my real age

Reactions: 11
She looks like she's about to burst into a rendition of hey big spender and shimmy around Chris with a feather boa

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sorry been watching White Lotus Hotel and seeing this picture just reminded me of Stiflers Mom aka Tanya in white lotus!
and one of the milfs best quotes from american pie is very fitting here... "It's the Botox. I can't show emotion for another hour and a half."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What the duck is with the leg photo?! Is she demonstrating she is super smooth or something?! Dying 😂😂

guessing this photoshoot is a freebie then

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I got a speeding ticket getting here. What in the name of duck is that cankle photo about. She really is the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.