Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

portsmouth1107

I know Lorri locally and he’s harbouring some skeletons in his closet. Or he’s just hiding in the closet for that matter 😂 I know a few men that have slept with him and he was known locally for drunk messaging all the gays begging to get his d**k sucked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Bewful

Early thread title suggestion

Ferne Mccann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

poppet88

Chatty Member
Started singing this in my head as Craig David ffs 🤣

someone please have a crack at the full set of lyrics
Monday
Took her for a line on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
Meeting Gilly on Thursday, moving in on Friday, packing in the ‘job’ Saturday
Then playing Daddy to Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

redstraw16

VIP Member
Don’t think I’ve ever posted in this thread before, but anyone advertising these types of apps is an idiot, if she’s actually using it then she’ll be pregnant again soon…

Big up Betty in the comments too summing it up.

372250B2-9429-425D-9007-03156B01B709.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bewful

He has no business life coaching people and sharing the secret of how he manifested his soul mate.... he slid directly into the DMs of someone who had everything to offer him he wanted and had advertised her desperate want for a family unit on national TV. He then told her everything she wanted to hear and mirrored back her own personality to her to make her believe they were soul mates - family orientated, spiritual, foodie, life coach, nutrition.... all personality traits he developed after he met her. You can see on his Instagram feed the only things he was interested in was himself, playboy lifestyle, cars, watches and everything but his own son. Textbook narc and when ferne is footing a hefty divorce bill she will wish she saw all these red flags and questioned his motives in wanting a pop up family immediately with someone he targeted on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I’ve decided the show needs to be changed from Ferne McCann First Time Mum to Ferne McCann Next New Man.
Her lips her looking ridiculous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Bewful

Wonder what the show will be called now she's onto number 2 and engaged?

First time mum, 57th time she's met the one?

• Haha
Reactions: 40

fleabagster

I am new to this thread but just watching the first part of the new series. Did I hear right? This guy she’d never met messaged her on Instagram and she let him come and meet her daughter straight away? I’m genuinely shocked at the neglect and poor parenting demonstrated there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
ferne is out with friends & lorri is babysitting. he fed & bathed sunday
Idk if I’m OTT for this but I think it’s appalling she’s let a new bf bathe her young daughter. Like just from a safeguarding PoV she doesn’t know him from anyone, the fact he’s got no qualms with doing it is fucking weird to me, appalling tbh. Feel so sorry for that poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
9EF730CF-AEF8-4191-8089-384CBDB15C63.jpeg

Think I’d definitely get the ick if my new boyfriend came for a sleepover and produced his navy silky pj set….is this a thing i don’t know about?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Popcorndiva

I find it really uncomfortable that Ferne has known him what 6 months and lets Sunday share a bed with him. I just don't know ...seems way too much too soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 36