Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure she is pregnant now looking at her last few grid posts 🤔

Reactions: 2

Some absolutely mad women around and it should be against the law for anyone to get married in a prison. You're locked up for being a twit that should be enough to lose your rights to something like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Some absolutely mad women around and it should be against the law for anyone to get married in a prison. You're locked up for being a twit that should be enough to lose your rights to something like that.
I’m always puzzled by how these people can claim that they have been ‘dating’ these blokes who’ve been locked up 🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Lorri’s video about ‘his children’ with Sunday on there. Am I the only one who finds it weird, it’s been like 6 months?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does Ferne eye duck herself throughout every single insta story? She’s so vain it’s hard to watch. She starts every video by pouting and shaking her head so we can see her extensions. What a tedious witch 🤣

Reactions: 24
Lorri is like the full time childcare. He’s constantly with Sunday now. I find it so odd if I’m honest

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ferne would have Jack the Ripper look after Sunday if it meant she could have free time.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Lorri is like the full time childcare. He’s constantly with Sunday now. I find it so odd if I’m honest
Granted I don’t follow him so have only seen the one or two posts of his son on his grid, but does he ever have his own child? Why is he suddenly super dad to someone else’s child but can’t offer the same courtesy to his own? Leaves a bad taste.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Granted I don’t follow him so have only seen the one or two posts of his son on his grid, but does he ever have his own child? Why is he suddenly super dad to someone else’s child but can’t offer the same courtesy to his own? Leaves a bad taste.

Hopefully the Mother of his son protects his privacy and won't allow him to bleep him out on the gram.

Reactions: 9
Well Ferne is the one in the limelight so I’m guessing he’s using her child to gain some more fame/Superdad persona - bloody strange! You can read him like a book, he’s with Ferne and Sunday to boost his own following/bank balance/fame! 🤮

Reactions: 9
So having reflected some more, I actually think he is prefect for her. He’s an absolute melty prick, how many posts is he going to put on insta about her being the one for him! He’s clearly got issues himself! No normal self respecting bloke declares their daily love on insta. I hope his mates rip the tit out of him for it, sad twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So having reflected some more, I actually think he is prefect for her. He’s an absolute melty prick, how many posts is he going to put on insta about her being the one for him! He’s clearly got issues himself! No normal self respecting bloke declares their daily love on insta. I hope his mates rip the tit out of him for it, sad twit!
I’d block my partner if he came out with the tit lozza does 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the frequency for me, its a new one every day. Who needs to declare their love like that publicly every day. Who is he trying to kid? Himself, her or everyone else? Something really isn't right there. I would say I'd be surprised if they made it up the aisle but I bet she has a destination wedding booked for the end of this year, early next... Billie got married really early in the year in Maldives didn't she? Bet the wedding is booked and the film crew and sax man already have their seat reservations

Also his tit reels are giving me the ick. Can't she give him some media training ffs 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.