Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I am new to this thread but just watching the first part of the new series. Did I hear right? This guy she’d never met messaged her on Instagram and she let him come and meet her daughter straight away? I’m genuinely shocked at the neglect and poor parenting demonstrated there.
It's actually not shocking, last season her new man moved in during lockdown even though Sunday didn't like it. Ferne doesn't know how to be alone, and Sunday is an inconvenience which is why she's always with her mum/friends/assistant etc

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

gbboz

Last time he was in Paris was with courtney black 2 weeks before he started dating her....AWKS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

xxheidiandparisxx

Are they fucking kidding me?! They’ve had a party for their nearest and dearest to meet, combine energies and embrace their universal love??!! What planet are these people on?! 🥴

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
He’s probably got £1 to his name and wants to jump on Fernes train for the cash flow, it makes me uncomfortable when men get close to partners children so soon, anything to pull at the heart strings and look like a lovely man worth having around :rolleyes: she’ll once again be a single mum with no money this time next year can almost guarantee it, I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t trust him at all there’s something about him

Its_Me

VIP Member
Engaged and pregnant to someone she’s known 5 minutes calling it a happy ever after. Start of the car crash more like. I just feel for Sunday I hope she doesn’t get pushed out but I think I know she will 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28

Carlisle89

Is Gill actually her real mum or was ferne adopted? She always calls her Gill never calls her mum I do find it strange
I think she must be her real mum, as Sunday looks like and even sounds like Gill!

I really like Gill, who seems to be very generous, self-effacing and sensible. I assume Ferne's inexplicably massive ego was inherited from her dad.

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

Some absolutely mad women around and it should be against the law for anyone to get married in a prison. You're locked up for being a twat that should be enough to lose your rights to something like that.

• Wow
  • Sad

CharlotteWebb

It wasn’t just ‘Lozza’ it was a whole camera crew who then followed her around naked and not one of them thought let’s cut filming till she’s dressed. Then then it would of been watched by directors again at no point did anyone say let’s cut the scene out then it was broadcast to the nation on a massive scale. As a mother I don’t understand why Ferne thinks this is okay or acceptable to put her daughter in this position. This is taking the whole idea of reality tv to a whole new level!

• Heart

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I don't understand drug taking (no judgement to anyone, just not my bag, excuse the pun 🤣) but videoing it for social media 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️! Especially in Dubai!

Does she look for the dregs on purpose?? Seems that way!

She'll look a right fool now after that valentines post 🤣🤣🤣
She looked a fool before the dopey valentines video.. she should stop chasing dick and concentrate on her daughter, who isn’t ‘free spirited’ she’s a little brat because her mother doesn’t parent 🥴

• Haha

WeefBellington

VIP Member
I’d really like to know how much the companies make from the ‘adverts’ these lot make. How much more can Mattel/ Fisher Price/ Little Tykes need that they’d rather gift thousands of pounds to z-listers? What I would like the big toy companies to do is introduce a scheme whereby you can recycle your plastic toys, or use a sustainable plastic alternative!!
For me personally when I see these barely z listers getting all this free stuff gifted to them it makes me more inclined to not get that product / use that company.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’
He’s already spoke about Fern investing and them both going into business together…he’s gonna do such a number on her and she is the easiest target he’s ever had.

• Wow
  • Sad

Bewful

This reminds me of someone View attachment 1496394
This! I stand by my earlier theory that he knew he had to get out of dubai quite quickly before he met her. She flies into dubai for new years, he drops into her DMs whilst she's there. He almost immediately invites her to the Maldives, where his enemies leak videos of him on drugs. He relocates to the uk from that holiday with a cabin size suitcase and hasn't been back to dubai since to take care of his life there or his businesses. Surely he's got an apartment full of watches and a couple of cars he needs to collect? His insta certainly suggests so, something does not add up

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
I’d see huge red flags from someone I’d just met wanting to rush into marriage and pregnancy, he really is desperate, imagine waking up to that screechy voice every day ‘sundaayyyyy get dressssssedddd’ 😩

• Haha
  • Sick