Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have said from day 1 he's got tinder swindler vibes, I bet he hasn't got a penny to his name and judging by the speed he left dubai he prob ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to essex. Didn't even go back for his belongings did he when they left the maldives? He moved into fernes with the clothes on his back. I think he knew the tit was going to hit the fan in dubai, was keeping tabs on who was flying out and she was easy prey for a meal ticket out of there. Whoever he pissed off in dubai released the videos no doubt, hope they have some more content to drop
The guy has clearly hustled his way through adult life trying to get the big bucks and Fern is just his latest hustle….He will do whatever it takes

Reactions: 15
He’s got a very shifty look about him I wouldn’t trust him if he said the sky’s blue. Any bets on if they actually make it to the alter? :LOL:
He's a ket fiend! Dodgy bleep!

I have said from day 1 he's got tinder swindler vibes, I bet he hasn't got a penny to his name and judging by the speed he left dubai he prob ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to essex. Didn't even go back for his belongings did he when they left the maldives? He moved into fernes with the clothes on his back. I think he knew the tit was going to hit the fan in dubai, was keeping tabs on who was flying out and she was easy prey for a meal ticket out of there. Whoever he pissed off in dubai released the videos no doubt, hope they have some more content to drop
Exactly this! That video of him with a packet in Dubai of all places. He's a total prick and she's desperate as duck! Bring on the drama! Popcorn waiting! 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Just found this thread, big mouth goes to the same place I do to get something done (don’t want to get anyone in trouble by giving too much away and it’s not Botox ;) the girls that work in there seem not to like her at all. She is so loud and over bearing she makes me cringe. I can’t stand her, she thinks she’s something special!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Hopefully it’s not gay for pay videos. The delusion Ferne has when she’s in a relationship scares me, she needs Gill to shake her🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
He definitely got straight of Doobs Dodge at his first opportunity didn’t he? I did wonder how a successful businessman could just up sticks and effectively retire. Poor Gill, it must be torture waiting for the tit to hit the fan 😩

Reactions: 17
I know lots of people like a cheeky line now and again but to do gear in Dubai is just bleeping stupid. What an absolute twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220705-175145_Instagram.jpg

This is getting old quickly, we know what it is loz, it's another gushy post where you try to convince everyone else you're the version of yourself you need to believe.

There's not one mention of his son on his profile pre-ferne, feel so sorry for those kids and the ex. He got a sniff of a TV deal and not only took an interest in his own son but her daughter too. How she thinks this is a good bit of parenting is beyond me

• Sad
Reactions: 21
And if it’s true it won’t be a surprise as she’ll find out from reading this :LOL: I know why she’s in a rush to be married and pregnant but what’s his motive I wonder
Well, the alleged powder sniffing came out during her recent filming, didn’t it? They could be expediting the engagement to make everyone forget…deflection are it’s best?

Wonder what the show will be called now she's onto number 2 and engaged?

First time mum, 57th time she's met the one?
I’d go for: Ferne McCann - it’s finally happening!🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The guy has clearly hustled his way through adult life trying to get the big bucks and Fern is just his latest hustle….He will do whatever it takes
Another Hobo-sexual!
I can’t judge, I’ve fallen for it in the past but thank god I didn’t have kids in tow at that point in my life
He has a very shifty look about him, seems the type that will do whoever and whatever to keep his life funded
Can’t say she seems all that nice a person that I sympathise really. She isn’t as great as she thinks she is.

Reactions: 9
Another truly terrible outfit for the Thor premiere tonight - that stylist friend of hers secretly hates her I reckon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Early thread title suggestion

Ferne Mccann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Early thread title suggestion

Ferne Mccann #3 Met the guy on Monday, filmed the engagement on Tuesday, Another baby daddy for Sunday
Started singing this in my head as Craig David ffs 🤣

someone please have a crack at the full set of lyrics

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Started singing this in my head as Craig David ffs 🤣

someone please have a crack at the full set of lyrics
Monday
Took her for a line on Tuesday
We were making love by Wednesday
Meeting Gilly on Thursday, moving in on Friday, packing in the ‘job’ Saturday
Then playing Daddy to Sunday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Took her for a line on Tuesday 🤣🤣🤣👏 gonna be laughing about this all day

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anyone know what he actually does for a living?? He lived lavish with Rhea too

Reactions: 4
Omg so of his answers to these questions!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
“He returned to the uk to commit himself to ferne and Sunday” couldn’t move back for his son though!!!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
tit like this https://www.instagram.com/itstime2win/?hl=en
I mean do we really believe there was a winner? Can’t believe people handed him around 16k. Scroll down and Watch the video of him doing the raffle draw
Wasn’t there a scandal over unregulated raffles a few years back with all those groups that popped up on Facebook shilling designer bags? Like it’s a form of gambling so anyone hosting one needs to be a member of the gambling regulatory body & adhering to all their rules…? Major 🚩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.