Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if it’s true it won’t be a surprise as she’ll find out from reading this :LOL: I know why she’s in a rush to be married and pregnant but what’s his motive I wonder

Reactions: 12
And if it’s true it won’t be a surprise as she’ll find out from reading this :LOL: I know why she’s in a rush to be married and pregnant but what’s his motive I wonder
Safe to say from her new nails it's not a surprise, they look engagement pic ready

• Haha
Reactions: 14
💵💵💵 lots of free money, that’s what he see’s😂
Isn’t he an investment expert, cough cough. Fern can give him all her lovely money to invest with and he can vanish into thin air 💨 gone

Reactions: 16
I thought he was a big shot in dooobyeee, yachts, parties and lots of money and now he’s shacked up with her in her house doing her timetable playing daddy and keeping his nose clean.. ish.. this won’t last

Reactions: 17
I definitely think she’s pregnant. Some pics her belly is sticking out too much for someone of her overall size and vanity, she would be sucking it right in if she could and it doesn’t look podgy it looks firm.

Reactions: 10
I’d see huge red flags from someone I’d just met wanting to rush into marriage and pregnancy, he really is desperate, imagine waking up to that screechy voice every day ‘sundaayyyyy get dressssssedddd’ 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Don't know where they are but they have the TV crew with them. Proposal definitely happening, great tea who posted that bravo

Wedding is prob already booked for next month 😂 uk wedding or destination wedding? My bets are on something in Italy

Reactions: 20
Don't know where they are but they have the TV crew with them. Proposal definitely happening, great tea who posted that bravo

Wedding is prob already booked for next month 😂 uk wedding or destination wedding? My bets are on something in Italy
i wonder if she's pregnant too????

Reactions: 5
Last time he was in Paris was with courtney black 2 weeks before he started dating her....AWKS

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Well looks like that source was correct 👌🏻 Engaged after 5 mins sorry 5 months lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Well looks like that source was correct 👌🏻 Engaged after 5 mins sorry 5 months lol
Have they actually only been together 5 months? I literally know duck all about him except for the video of him on the gear in Dubai… 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.