Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just listened to Lozza’s motivational speech on his stories. Turn paranoia into proanoia…wtaf!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He has no business life coaching people and sharing the secret of how he manifested his soul mate.... he slid directly into the DMs of someone who had everything to offer him he wanted and had advertised her desperate want for a family unit on national TV. He then told her everything she wanted to hear and mirrored back her own personality to her to make her believe they were soul mates - family orientated, spiritual, foodie, life coach, nutrition.... all personality traits he developed after he met her. You can see on his Instagram feed the only things he was interested in was himself, playboy lifestyle, cars, watches and everything but his own son. Textbook narc and when ferne is footing a hefty divorce bill she will wish she saw all these red flags and questioned his motives in wanting a pop up family immediately with someone he targeted on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 44
They’ll be dragging the sax player out soon…actually why not go the whole hog and get Arg and his band in 😂😂😂
Sax man must be fuming Argo’s band is now a thing because he’s been replaced for all x list parties

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He has no business life coaching people and sharing the secret of how he manifested his soul mate.... he slid directly into the DMs of someone who had everything to offer him he wanted and had advertised her desperate want for a family unit on national TV. He then told her everything she wanted to hear and mirrored back her own personality to her to make her believe they were soul mates - family orientated, spiritual, foodie, life coach, nutrition.... all personality traits he developed after he met her. You can see on his Instagram feed the only things he was interested in was himself, playboy lifestyle, cars, watches and everything but his own son. Textbook narc and when ferne is footing a hefty divorce bill she will wish she saw all these red flags and questioned his motives in wanting a pop up family immediately with someone he targeted on Instagram
My ex was a narc, and this is very true! Lorri love bombs the f*ck out of her and he seems more interested in Sunday than his own son. He is offering all this help to people when he’s not a trained professional… shouldn’t be allowed.

Reactions: 16
So she put an #Ad on her holiday stories so is this yet again another freebie for this narcissistic twit??? And as for her and lozza showing themselves kissing 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
He's on to a winner that's why he loves her not true love ! He's left 1 woman before so he'll leave this one! He's like Matt Charlotte man's only interested in them for the pound note

Reactions: 7
Off topic slightly but I live near the town that her jailed ex lived and family still do (Broxbourne). I’ve heard they are a very dodgy family…but in the last two days in our local paper it says someone from Broxbourne with the surname Collins has been convicted of sexual assault locally…possibly a brother/relative? Anyone else seen/read this?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Just watching some old TOWIE and wow Ferne genuinely was so beautiful and striking before she did anything to her face. It’s such a shame that girls feel the need to do that

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I had to pop into Poundland earlier and they had ferne’s brand of fake nails and other little bits on the shelf as I walked in 🤦‍♀️ So desperate to make a name for herself yet she can only get as far as Poundland make up and plastic bike chain jewels:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to pop into Poundland earlier and they had ferne’s brand of fake nails and other little bits on the shelf as I walked in 🤦‍♀️ So desperate to make a name for herself yet she can only get as far as Poundland make up and plastic bike chain jewels:LOL:
They've also got Jess Wright's gear there too, only the best for the towie girls

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.