Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bewful

He’s got a very shifty look about him I wouldn’t trust him if he said the sky’s blue. Any bets on if they actually make it to the alter? :LOL:
I have said from day 1 he's got tinder swindler vibes, I bet he hasn't got a penny to his name and judging by the speed he left dubai he prob ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to essex. Didn't even go back for his belongings did he when they left the maldives? He moved into fernes with the clothes on his back. I think he knew the shit was going to hit the fan in dubai, was keeping tabs on who was flying out and she was easy prey for a meal ticket out of there. Whoever he pissed off in dubai released the videos no doubt, hope they have some more content to drop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
We love when the unknown source has legitimate tea 👌 bet Gills eyes are rolling hard! Wonder what the mother of Lorries son thinks of all this..

Reactions: 34

Lizzieloux

Thread title suggestion-

Ferne McCann #3 - met Loz on the Monday, Loz moved in on the Tuesday, got engaged on the Wednesday, got him playing daddy on Thursday Friday & Saturday to poor little Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 33

twaddledee

I particularly liked it when Lozza said he wasn't bothered about followers on the gram but corrected her when she got the number of his followers wrong, he knew it to the exact number.
I think it's so convenient that he happened to slide into her DMs when in Dubai and act like her perfect man.
We will see but I suspect this won't last, my prediction is that he will be sliding into other DMs before too long.
I can't stand the way she has moved men into her child's home so quickly. Poor kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Earl.grey

Screenshot_20220227-224033_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-224001_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220227-223956_Instagram.jpg

What the hell 😳😳😳

Our little family..... she's rushed into everything as per usual and Sunday is getting older and more aware of these break ups as they happen. She needs therapy.

As for the card, she barely knows him, it takes 6 months for people to reveal their true selves, and there's something massively off about this guy.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lilliepad

VIP Member
The last person I saw promoting it was Olivia off Love Island. Same Olivia who gave birth 3 weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
lol I’m not sure why I’m getting the impression that he’s been backed into a corner to do this… defo baby announcement next. She will be an absolute bridezilla. He clearly only goes for women with money as his ex girlfriends dad is a millionaire LOL
It was quite telling that a big shot Dubai ‘estate agent’ was able to pack up his business and move in with ferne in the space of about two weeks 🤔

• Haha

GroovyChick

Is it car seat safety awareness week or something? I swear every thread I’ve been on has people chatting about car seats!! And yes, I understand that safety is important, but this isn’t mumsnet

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Summernights

VIP Member
One day in the future there will be a landmark court case where someone is suing their famous parents for using footage/photos etc of them as a baby/ child without their consent. They’ll win, and then loads more will come out the woodwork and all these parents will end up paying big time
I for one, cannot wait

• Heart

aalmaalm

VIP Member
First half of second ep moaning about everything she’s got to fit in but not once did she mention Sunday.
Although I don’t condone what Arthur did and he deserves to be in prison but he must get annoyed watching this (if they itvbe in prison 😂) with all the different men around Sunday.
I think he gave up the right to be annoyed when he threw acid over People tbh.

Summernights

VIP Member
DM says she plans to spend half her time in Dubai where he is based. Well what about Sunday you know your daughter?
This is incredibly sad. I don’t care what anyone says, and come for me if you have to, but any woman who puts ANYBODY before her child is not a mother. Someone needs to give her head a wobble. Poor Sunday.

• Heart

UsernameBlank

Chatty Member
Wonder if he manages to pay his way or if Fern has to cover everything cause his millions are tied up in deals etc at the moment 😉 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the new thread title should be slightly adapted to

Ferne McCann #3 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Even cokey Larry

Orrrrr

Ferne McCann #3, named her daughter after her parenting style- a day of rest!

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Just read on the Courtney Black thread that she was with Lorri for four weeks, he lovebombed her, then he dumped her by text a week after they got back from Paris. Really does look like he’s just looking for an insta-famous partner to sponge off!

• Wow