Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does Ferne do that stupid Australian accent when she's trying to be sarcastic? Just makes her look more vacuous than normal.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she can risk the embarrassment of another guy leaving her so it wouldn't surprise me if she is pregnant again. Not that this is the way to keep a man!

Reactions: 12
Would love to know how the acid attacker father of Sunday reacted to the new boyfriend being left to look after his daughter while Ferne was away.

Reactions: 4
Oh, I bet he does. Psychopaths probably take a dim view of other men bathing their young daughters. You know, and ITV broadcasting it to the nation.
I mean as appalling as a random bloke bathing a child is, dad forfeited the ability to be a present parent when he decided to throw acid in a crowded nightclub…

Reactions: 25
I mean as appalling as a random bloke bathing a child is, dad forfeited the ability to be a present parent when he decided to throw acid in a crowded nightclub…
I'm not doubting the judgement to put him in prison for 20 years. I'm just saying that he will, understandably, have a view of what happens to his daughter. I'm not discussing the morality of this. And he will get out of prison one day and in all probability seek to have a paternal relationship with her.

Reactions: 3
I'm not doubting the judgement to put him in prison for 20 years. I'm just saying that he will, understandably, have a view of what happens to his daughter. I'm not discussing the morality of this. And he will get out of prison one day and in all probability seek to have a paternal relationship with her.
I know - but ultimately his actions have resulted in him not being able to be a present father. It’s not the traditional form of estrangement/abandonment eg dad just fucks off, but he’s made his choices and tbh I think if you’ve decided to leave your child’s life (even indirectly) you can’t really comment on how the resident parent who’s picked up your slack chooses to parent. Appreciate it’s muddied by actual safeguarding issues which personally I think this is, but her dad’s opinion isn’t one I’d have any respect for 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I always wondered if Sunday even was taken to visit him in prison at all, or if all contact is ceased?

Reactions: 1
I always wondered if Sunday even was taken to visit him in prison at all, or if all contact is ceased?
She took her when she was a baby I’m assuming she still does it now but it’s probably kept very private. Think she said she doesn’t want Sunday to grow up resenting her by not knowing who her dad is

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think she’s just put a bit of weight on. There is no hint of a belly in her stories today.

She also gushes about how she can be her authentic self around him while he’s sat right next to her and talks about how she basically manifested him via self care. I think he might be love bombing her……… and if he is, she’s the perfect victim as she’s so desperate. I hope he’s genuine for Sunday’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's odd that Lorrie is so obsessive about the gym and super-healthy cooking to the point of filming literally every workout and every meal, but to look at him, you wouldn't know he'd been anywhere near a gym. At least Ferne's exes were ripped, even if they were narcissistic tossers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I’m pretty sure she doesn’t. Just Gill and then the rest of her ‘parenting crew’ Ellis Carl Carly the PA etc. Sunday is in school 5 days a week though now?

Reactions: 6
She makes me want to throw up. Filming herself saying to her druggie boyfriend kiss me 🤢🤢🤢🤢 and her bloody voice grates on me too 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Happy Father’s Day and thanking him for the consistency?!?! She’s literally known him a few months!!!!
42B06007-7B40-4F09-874B-203817A18A0B.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.