Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume Sunday is staying at the same private school she is at pre school as you would have had to show some commitment and be christened before applications last November to get into a school on religious grounds

Yeah Billies children are at a state school I remember on her show when she was doing the application process. Sam's are private so she can social climb with Ashley Cole ha ha

Reactions: 15
Feel like Ferne’s had Sunday christening to try and get her into the school Billie’s kids go to?! It is (surprisingly) a state school.
that is a great school to be fair, friends of mine have been attending church since their daughter was born (she’s nearly five) to get her in and another friends daughter got in without attending once, both super close address wise! Slightly deraily sorry, but yeah I’d imagine she wants Sunday to go there

that is a great school to be fair, friends of mine have been attending church since their daughter was born (she’s nearly five) to get her in and another friends daughter got in without attending once, both super close address wise! Slightly deraily sorry, but yeah I’d imagine she wants Sunday to go there
Or maybe not if she’s at a private preschool, maybe she will just move up to the main school there then….spennnnsive!

Reactions: 3
Not sure if it’s been said but has anyone seen ‘lozzas’ tik tok? I was flicking through and it came up on my fyp. I tried to screen shot where you couldn’t See Sundays face but it’s a montage of pics and videos of her. But the caption!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I find it really uncomfortable that Ferne has known him what 6 months and lets Sunday share a bed with him. I just don't know ...seems way too much too soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Omg so of his answers to these questions!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
“He returned to the uk to commit himself to ferne and Sunday” couldn’t move back for his son though!!!
i always asked myself this!! How come he was here there and everywhere by the looks of things the last few years. 5 year old son he wasn’t arsed about and now he’s daddy and step daddy of the year? Hold on a minute please

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Someone a couple of pages back said he was well known in his hometown for asking men for sex and was either in the closet or bisexual. Nothing to back it up though. Any truth to those rumours?
No it’s only a rumour I’ve heard too I have no clue if there is truth to that

Reactions: 3
He’s probably got £1 to his name and wants to jump on Fernes train for the cash flow, it makes me uncomfortable when men get close to partners children so soon, anything to pull at the heart strings and look like a lovely man worth having around :rolleyes: she’ll once again be a single mum with no money this time next year can almost guarantee it, I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t trust him at all there’s something about him

Reactions: 29
He’s probably got £1 to his name and wants to jump on Fernes train for the cash flow, it makes me uncomfortable when men get close to partners children so soon, anything to pull at the heart strings and look like a lovely man worth having around :rolleyes: she’ll once again be a single mum with no money this time next year can almost guarantee it, I hope I’m wrong but I just don’t trust him at all there’s something about him
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’

Reactions: 18
don’t believe for a minute he has cash, moved in with her, left Dubai… ‘entrepreneurial’ more like will try make dodgey cash when he can. And has 100% jumped on her for the cash flow and some sort of ‘fame’
I hope it is for the cash and not for more sinister reasons. I don’t follow them much but the intense relationship with Sunday so soon makes me feel incredibly uneasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope it is for the cash and not for more sinister reasons. I don’t follow them much but the intense relationship with Sunday so soon makes me feel incredibly uneasy.
I don't think it's anything sinister with Sunday, I think deep down he knows how poor a dad he's been to his own son and now going over board to prove he's dad of the year in case she sees through him.

I did think it was weird that video of 'his children', only really featured Sunday. I reckon his sons mum has had a word. I'd love to know what the story is there, does anyone know if his son lives far from them? He does seem to be having him frequently now

Edit typo*

Reactions: 16

Lozza's new tiktoks. I find the one about Sunday super cringe tbh. 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So I just caught up on her last serious and honestly, what is wrong with her?! You can smell the desperation through the tv. She’s dreadful and he’s creepy. The emotional damage that kid is gonna have dealing with this train of ‘I’ve met the one’ ..

Reactions: 22
So I just caught up on her last serious and honestly, what is wrong with her?! You can smell the desperation through the tv. She’s dreadful and he’s creepy. The emotional damage that kid is gonna have dealing with this train of ‘I’ve met the one’ ..
I’ve lost count how many ‘ the ones’ she’s met 🤮
Just to show a few

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
After watching it I now think she was the one who leaked the footage of him taking drugs in order to get him to commit to her in the uk.. and pushed the engagement spinning the ‘let’s show how wholesome we are as a family’ for her show angle..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Wonder what Sundays real dad thinks of Lozza posting his daughter all over TikTok and being ‘super dad’.

Like is he arsed or not about it? Would love to know.

Reactions: 10
Wonder what Sundays real dad thinks of Lozza posting his daughter all over TikTok and being ‘super dad’.

Like is he arsed or not about it? Would love to know.
Well his new fiancé probably updates him not that he can say much
I also think she lets her men play dad after 24 hours because she knows he can’t do a thing

After watching it I now think she was the one who leaked the footage of him taking drugs in order to get him to commit to her in the uk.. and pushed the engagement spinning the ‘let’s show how wholesome we are as a family’ for her show angle..
She wasn't surprised and she barely reacted, odd for someone who lives their life solely for validation on social media

View attachment 1428702
Lozza's new tiktoks. I find the one about Sunday super cringe tbh. 🤔

View attachment 1428701
Jesuuuuuuuuuus I take it all back, that is WAY too much, as a mother I would seriously be questioning this now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.