Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We love when the unknown source has legitimate tea 👌 bet Gills eyes are rolling hard! Wonder what the mother of Lorries son thinks of all this..

Reactions: 34
Round of applause for our source.
What do we reckon then? Christmas time bump reveal?

Reactions: 25
OF COURSE she had to do the corny done-to-death ring pic for insta. No doubt the order for the bejewelled ‘bride’ cap is already in 🙄

Can just imagine all her hanger on crew dancing about ‘WE GOT ANOTHER SERIES!’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think her man is traveller ? I might be wrong but she wants someone who can clearly look after her

Has anyone got a piture of his ex ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
lol I’m not sure why I’m getting the impression that he’s been backed into a corner to do this… defo baby announcement next. She will be an absolute bridezilla. He clearly only goes for women with money as his ex girlfriends dad is a millionaire LOL

Reactions: 15
lol I’m not sure why I’m getting the impression that he’s been backed into a corner to do this… defo baby announcement next. She will be an absolute bridezilla. He clearly only goes for women with money as his ex girlfriends dad is a millionaire LOL
It was quite telling that a big shot Dubai ‘estate agent’ was able to pack up his business and move in with ferne in the space of about two weeks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It was quite telling that a big shot Dubai ‘estate agent’ was able to pack up his business and move in with ferne in the space of about two weeks 🤔
couldn’t move for his son, but could for a woman. Says everything about the man

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.