Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engaged and pregnant to someone she’s known 5 minutes calling it a happy ever after. Start of the car crash more like. I just feel for Sunday I hope she doesn’t get pushed out but I think I know she will 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I don't know? Sam Faiers is a bit cringe, but compared to Fern I think she's doing OK. Sam has made no secret of wanting to be married, but having 3 children is a far bigger commitment (trust me, I think she can do better than big baby Paul). Comparing Lori to Paul though, I believe Sam did far better. Lori is a wannabe and doesn't give a shite aslong as he gets to live that "baller life". I just get the impression Paul has some sort of Anxiety, wants to be a good parent and doesnt give a tit about being famous. Ring or no ring, Sam is far better off.
Completely agree. If you read Lorri's recent posts, he goes on about being an entrepreneur and his life with Ferne and she talks about "big things coming" following a business event they attended together.

What really lights his fire is the money he stands to make from his relationship with Ferne and the fame that ensues. He can smell it a mile off and she is too dumb to realise that she's being used. He also love bombs her constantly and she laps it up 🤮

I always thought it was weird that he's known her for 5 minutes and was always tagging her TV show in his posts and urging everyone to "tune in." He's so desperate for fame and money and she is his meal ticket without a doubt.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Completely agree. If you read Lorri's recent posts, he goes on about being an entrepreneur and his life with Ferne and she talks about "big things coming" following a business event they attended together.

What really lights his fire is the money he stands to make from his relationship with Ferne and the fame that ensues. He can smell it a mile off and she is too dumb to realise that she's being used. He also love bombs her constantly and she laps it up 🤮

I always thought it was weird that he's known her for 5 minutes and was always tagging her TV show in his posts and urging everyone to "tune in." He's so desperate for fame and money and she is his meal ticket without a doubt.
Very well put. The thirst is strong with this one

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There’s a social media family the Labrants who ironically have a daughter called Sunday but the eldest daughters fans are going crazy on TikTok saying the eldest daughter who has a different dad is being pushed out by the family in favour of the younger children and they’ve taken her out of school to help with them. I can literally see this being ‘The Haines Family’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
lol I’m not sure why I’m getting the impression that he’s been backed into a corner to do this… defo baby announcement next. She will be an absolute bridezilla. He clearly only goes for women with money as his ex girlfriends dad is a millionaire LOL
Please tell

Reactions: 4
I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂

Reactions: 14
I think she’s the desperate for fame one, she wants the TV series about babies and weddings like Sam and Billie have, she will have needed content to keep her current tv series going. People do move quick in relationships ( I did at 23) but this looks worse because we have all seen previous boyfriends be ‘the one’ she’ll move house next.

just a thought, why don’t reality tv peoples parents say anything about their daughters choices? My parents still tell me off if I make bad choices and I’m 46! My Mum would certainly not be happy if I had a young child and was moving in a bloke who was caught taking drugs publicly and ferne has made some pretty terrible choices men wise so surely her mum would be warning her to slow down? For once I’d love to see a parent giving them a proper telling off like my mother does 😂

I always think this too! But then I guess it's because half the time the mums are kind of complicit because they're riding on the coattails of their reality TV kids - like the Wright ma, Vicky Pattinson, Sue Faiers. All loving the free teeth whitening and crappy clothes and grazing tables. But then it seems like Gill has a bit more sense so I don't know.

I know Lorri locally and he’s harbouring some skeletons in his closet. Or he’s just hiding in the closet for that matter 😂 I know a few men that have slept with him and he was known locally for drunk messaging all the gays begging to get his d**k sucked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Gill probably doesn’t say anything because Ferne will turn on her or accuse her of ruining it. And I imagine Gill plays nice to ensure that she can be there for Sunday

You’d have to be DESPERATE for fame just to stay with ferne for that. She is so loud and unbearably big mouthed & annoying. That is committing to the cause 😂

Reactions: 9
There’s a social media family the Labrants who ironically have a daughter called Sunday but the eldest daughters fans are going crazy on TikTok saying the eldest daughter who has a different dad is being pushed out by the family in favour of the younger children and they’ve taken her out of school to help with them. I can literally see this being ‘The Haines Family’
This needs to go on the labrant thread, have they taken her out of school? Because her real dad said on Instagram a while back how much everleigh loves school and wouldn’t be leaving

Reactions: 2
I know Lorri locally and he’s harbouring some skeletons in his closet. Or he’s just hiding in the closet for that matter 😂 I know a few men that have slept with him and he was known locally for drunk messaging all the gays begging to get his d**k sucked
Proof?

Reactions: 2

My daughter is on her 40s and she knows exactly how I feel about certain men she’s had in her life. It doesn’t stop her attracting arsewipes but don’t expect me to be joyous about it.

Reactions: 3
God I’m glad I found this thread! He gives me huge red flags, and I don’t know why but I wouldn’t trust him around my daughter. 6 months in, moved in, engaged and apparently pregnant… all going to end in tears, for Ferne and £££££ for him.
He gives me the creeps every time I see his lovey posts!!!! Poor Sunday 💔

Reactions: 17
Oh dear, how long do we give it?! Defo pregnant too, does anyone remember if she was drinking at Danielle’s hen? Lovely fella to have around your daughter after those pics in the paper.
Such a lovely classy pic of the ring too, what a chav!

Reactions: 7
Oh dear, how long do we give it?! Defo pregnant too, does anyone remember if she was drinking at Danielle’s hen? Lovely fella to have around your daughter after those pics in the paper.
Such a lovely classy pic of the ring too, what a chav!
Note the microphone pack attached to the back of her outfit too, nothing is sincere when its all filmed !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.