Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reminds me of someone View attachment 1496394
This! I stand by my earlier theory that he knew he had to get out of dubai quite quickly before he met her. She flies into dubai for new years, he drops into her DMs whilst she's there. He almost immediately invites her to the Maldives, where his enemies leak videos of him on drugs. He relocates to the uk from that holiday with a cabin size suitcase and hasn't been back to dubai since to take care of his life there or his businesses. Surely he's got an apartment full of watches and a couple of cars he needs to collect? His insta certainly suggests so, something does not add up

Reactions: 27
This! I stand by my earlier theory that he knew he had to get out of dubai quite quickly before he met her. She flies into dubai for new years, he drops into her DMs whilst she's there. He almost immediately invites her to the Maldives, where his enemies leak videos of him on drugs. He relocates to the uk from that holiday with a cabin size suitcase and hasn't been back to dubai since to take care of his life there or his businesses. Surely he's got an apartment full of watches and a couple of cars he needs to collect? His insta certainly suggests so, something does not add up
That’s what made me so suspicious of Larry, 1 suitcase with everything in it.???
I’m still convinced he’s leading a double life with another man/woman somewhere😂

Reactions: 11
Her stories today - lozza has taken on 3 new sports since he's been here... oh there he is the master at work camouflaging himself in with his new friendship circle.

Can't wait for one of his enemies to show up here and spill the tea. I find it odd no one has, no one seems to know who this guy is and there's never any of his own friends and family mentioned on socials but always putting jill on there.

Reactions: 12
Her stories today - lozza has taken on 3 new sports since he's been here... oh there he is the master at work camouflaging himself in with his new friendship circle.

Can't wait for one of his enemies to show up here and spill the tea. I find it odd no one has, no one seems to know who this guy is and there's never any of his own friends and family mentioned on socials but always putting jill on there.
Apparently he’s worth 5million….can’t see how. She’s forked out for all the holidays so far…. He definitely is the tindler swindler😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Im not sure whether Ferne realises that her facial spray she raves about and has her name on has a spelling mistake on the label!
Lol… I’ve also noticed they are selling her tit toiletries in Poundland…. But like The essex rejects🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 2
5 Mill?! Where are you seeing that?

Everything he owns fits into a carry on bag, must have been filled with roles watches and gold bars

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He probably owes them money so they’re keeping schtum in the hope they’ll get it back (they won’t x)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.