Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what the show will be called now she's onto number 2 and engaged?

First time mum, 57th time she's met the one?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Poor Gill. Another child to bring up while Ferne lives her best life, until it all goes horribly wrong.

Reactions: 18
Oh dear, how long do we give it?! Defo pregnant too, does anyone remember if she was drinking at Danielle’s hen? Lovely fella to have around your daughter after those pics in the paper.
Such a lovely classy pic of the ring too, what a chav!
I don’t think anyone saw her with a drink and she was always filming just hear face almost hiding the rest of her. That’s when speculation started as there are a couple of full length pics from danni but Ferne has covered up or maybe looks a slight bump. Not in anyway saying she looks big, more because she’s got crop tops etc on and a very flat stomach.

Reactions: 6
I just cannot with Lorri's latest sickening "love" post. He really makes me want to vom 🤮🤮

They will be trying to sign up for a wedding special as we speak!

Just waiting for her to add "💍 @lozzahaines" to her bio 🙄🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So how long were they together and how did it end? Did he run off with her friend?
I can totally see what purpose Rhea served him at the time in raising his social media presence.
Around a year - I don’t think Rhea is too fussed, she has a loving family and financial stability.

Reactions: 4
This thread has made me feel loads better to be honest. As vile & as sketchy as he is I can't believe someone has wanted to publicly commit to this idiotic woman. :cry:

Reactions: 11
Hi everybody! Didn't realise there was a thread for this bint.

Perfect couple! You deserve each other. Both fake as duck. It'll end up in tears!
Screenshot_20220704-152851~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He’s got a very shifty look about him I wouldn’t trust him if he said the sky’s blue. Any bets on if they actually make it to the alter? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s got a very shifty look about him I wouldn’t trust him if he said the sky’s blue. Any bets on if they actually make it to the alter? :LOL:
I have said from day 1 he's got tinder swindler vibes, I bet he hasn't got a penny to his name and judging by the speed he left dubai he prob ran as fast as his little legs could carry him to essex. Didn't even go back for his belongings did he when they left the maldives? He moved into fernes with the clothes on his back. I think he knew the tit was going to hit the fan in dubai, was keeping tabs on who was flying out and she was easy prey for a meal ticket out of there. Whoever he pissed off in dubai released the videos no doubt, hope they have some more content to drop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.