Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sure she meets the one every time she goes to:
O beach
Nikki beach
Brentwood high street
Etc

Guarantee you if she's single when her jailbird baby daddy leaves jail, within a few months they'll get back together, this lot love to keep the family unit intact even if your children's father is a scrub with little to no legitimate sources of income (please see Sam faiers, Billie faiers, cara kilbey)
this might workout for her this time. he's her age, has a kid & doesn't seem to mind being on instagram & first time mum. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She’s now on tv now plugging her show….I don’t get why ITVbe are allowing the BF to be part of this family show. TWICE very recently it was evidenced that he is a drug user and that it was in very recent times not years and years ago as he claims.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s now on tv now plugging her show….I don’t get why ITVbe are allowing the BF to be part of this family show. TWICE very recently it was evidenced that he is a drug user and that it was in very recent times not years and years ago as he claims.
Are you speaking about Paul or Greg? Surely not Paul?! He’s the laziest git going

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am new to this thread but just watching the first part of the new series. Did I hear right? This guy she’d never met messaged her on Instagram and she let him come and meet her daughter straight away? I’m genuinely shocked at the neglect and poor parenting demonstrated there.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I am new to this thread but just watching the first part of the new series. Did I hear right? This guy she’d never met messaged her on Instagram and she let him come and meet her daughter straight away? I’m genuinely shocked at the neglect and poor parenting demonstrated there.
It's actually not shocking, last season her new man moved in during lockdown even though Sunday didn't like it. Ferne doesn't know how to be alone, and Sunday is an inconvenience which is why she's always with her mum/friends/assistant etc

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I just saw the trailer for the new season. I shouldn't be as shocked and horrified as I am but dear god, why would she move the new fella in again after her stint with Jack last year. Its actually appalling for poor Sunday. Its also a bit uncomfortable how handsy she seems to let him be with Sunday so quickly in their relationship. Sunday will grow up to think that a woman cannot be happy on her own without a man. She will also see all of the articles about fernes choice of men and their drug habits. She will most definitely have emotional behavioural and attachment disorders coming into her pre teen years.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just watched it, she is even more unbearable than ever. What on earth has she done to her face? She looks like an alien. Really thinks she’s some sort of A lister and repeatedly goes on about ‘being in the public eye’ (barely). Very weird filming on it that kept homing in on close ups of her thighs and tummy coming out of her leggings!? And all the usual cling ons making their cameos, billAY, the really dull gay mate, Danielle (the way she pronounces Dubaaaaye knocks me sick), the sycophantic hair extensions bint, repeat to fade zzzz

• Haha
I’ve decided the show needs to be changed from Ferne McCann First Time Mum to Ferne McCann Next New Man.
Her lips her looking ridiculous too!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
D343AF04-80A6-4791-927C-D9540A4A791F.png

I really can’t understand ITVbe allowing him on the show.
Im not buying the jeweller/investor crap. I’ve just looked at his accounts on Companies House and they are tit.
Someone on here must know him and can give us real ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1244512
I really can’t understand ITVbe allowing him on the show.
Im not buying the jeweller/investor crap. I’ve just looked at his accounts on Companies House and they are tit.
Someone on here must know him and can give us real ☕
Funny that Arge even said he’s got mutuals with him as well and he’s been a well known coke head!
It’s all going to end in tears and poor Sunday won’t be thought about.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Funny that Arge even said he’s got mutuals with him as well and he’s been a well known coke head!
It’s all going to end in tears and poor Sunday won’t be thought about.
That poor wee girl is way down on the list of her feckless mother's priorities.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Genuinely interested in how much revenue this and the Shep show bring in for ITV? How does it all work? I only watch these two and I know there are more but do they all just follow the same things every series?
Ferne falls in love with a dodgy fella
Sunday displays questionable behaviour
Gill pops in with words of wisdom
Ferne decides to alter her parenting
Ferne fails to alter her parenting
Chav party at the house to annoy the neighbours

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they do this really hammy bit in the next episode when he is overcome with remorse and ferne pretends she doesn't even know what drugs are 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.