Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The finger up photo is so cringe 🥴
How does she take herself seriously? She’s known this guy for 5 mins. No way she is 100% happy deep down. So sad, that’s what insta / reality tv has done to the world. Everything is for likes

Reactions: 23
Don’t think I’ve ever posted in this thread before, but anyone advertising these types of apps is an idiot, if she’s actually using it then she’ll be pregnant again soon…

Big up Betty in the comments too summing it up.

View attachment 1374366
Yesss Betty, sorry but I just internally roll my eyes when people use this

Reactions: 5
She’s already pregnant. A friend of mine saw her in an early scan private clinic in london 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Bloody hell if she is pregnant poor sunday will get pushed out even more when the new baby arrives.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
She’s already pregnant. A friend of mine saw her in an early scan private clinic in london 🤣
So the natural cycles app either doesn’t work, or she doesn’t actually use it and just takes a payday for it, who’d have thought…….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If she is pregnant that's her pissed of Sam and Billi , Sam with the engagement and Ferns potential new baby will out shine Billis sprog

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe her goal is to go full Craig David 7 days 😂 Monday would be born on a Friday though 😂🥴 Sunday was born on a Thursday right?
Maybe she'll call it Saturday? That was the date of the acid attack (and the engagement announcement).

Actually, Madeleine would be a great name for her child, given that the surname would be McCann.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know? Sam Faiers is a bit cringe, but compared to Fern I think she's doing OK. Sam has made no secret of wanting to be married, but having 3 children is a far bigger commitment (trust me, I think she can do better than big baby Paul). Comparing Lori to Paul though, I believe Sam did far better. Lori is a wannabe and doesn't give a shite aslong as he gets to live that "baller life". I just get the impression Paul has some sort of Anxiety, wants to be a good parent and doesnt give a tit about being famous. Ring or no ring, Sam is far better off.

Reactions: 26
I don't know? Sam Faiers is a bit cringe, but compared to Fern I think she's doing OK. Sam has made no secret of wanting to be married, but having 3 children is a far bigger commitment (trust me, I think she can do better than big baby Paul). Comparing Lori to Paul though, I believe Sam did far better. Lori is a wannabe and doesn't give a shite aslong as he gets to live that "baller life". I just get the impression Paul has some sort of Anxiety, wants to be a good parent and doesnt give a tit about being famous. Ring or no ring, Sam is far better off.
Couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: 8
So all the desperation and nagging…… sorry I mean manifestation worked then!? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Patiently waiting the pregnancy pic. Maybe that’s why he proposed too

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.