Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me checking her insta every day to See a pregnancy announcement?
She was filming with a therapist the other day who does services for women's bits, but wouldn't say what as it was a surprise for the show. The therapist was tagged, and she covers the bladder issues she had but she also covers pregnany. So my prediction is they will announce it before the promo for the new series.

Reactions: 11
She doesn’t care about car seats, as Sunday was videod a few weeks ago in back of car climbing everywhere with the car moving
!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Nope the law was changed in 2017. They have to be either 22kg or 125cm in height. Which Sunday is def not.
15kg to 25kg2Rear- or forward-facing child car seat (high-backed booster seat or booster cushion) using a seat belt, harness or safety shield

High backed booster seat or booster cushion 🤷. Taken directly from the government website

Reactions: 2
Is it car seat safety awareness week or something? I swear every thread I’ve been on has people chatting about car seats!! And yes, I understand that safety is important, but this isn’t mumsnet

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know its not mumsnet but considering her programme is about being a mum she will have lots of people following her with kids similar age. And the above thing about 15kg is only allowed if the booster was bought pre 2017. As boosters in shops now can only be labelled as group 3 I.e 22kg.

But yes Ferne is a tit parent, too obsessed with her happiness and not her daughter so carry on.

15kg to 25kg2Rear- or forward-facing child car seat (high-backed booster seat or booster cushion) using a seat belt, harness or safety shield

High backed booster seat or booster cushion 🤷. Taken directly from the government website
And right below is the law change.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I know its not mumsnet but considering her programme is about being a mum she will have lots of people following her with kids similar age. And the above thing about 15kg is only allowed if the booster was bought pre 2017. As boosters in shops now can only be labelled as group 3 I.e 22kg.

But yes Ferne is a tit parent, too obsessed with her happiness and not her daughter so carry on.

And right below is the law change.
Who knows, I literally just bought one so they do still make them, it has anchor points so perhaps this is the way around it. Not sticking up for Ferne as she is a piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t think I’ve ever posted in this thread before, but anyone advertising these types of apps is an idiot, if she’s actually using it then she’ll be pregnant again soon…

Big up Betty in the comments too summing it up.

372250B2-9429-425D-9007-03156B01B709.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The last person I saw promoting it was Olivia off Love Island. Same Olivia who gave birth 3 weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Scabby McCann really does have tit for brains doesn't she! There are hormone free contraceptives such as the copper coil, condoms, fendom, etc etc.

She would sell her granny for a few quid wouldn't she!

Reactions: 15
The last person I saw promoting it was Olivia off Love Island. Same Olivia who gave birth 3 weeks ago 🤣
I swear that Lucy Meck advertised it too and she’s just sprogged. I wish they weren’t allowed to delete comments just because someone makes a valid point and they don’t agree. She’s isn’t a trained health professional - as much as she pushes her ‘nuuutrishhhion bizniz’ she will always be known as that scabby one from towie .. get in the sea ferne

Reactions: 24
All the ex towie girls are promoting this natural conception tit, Cara Kilby was doing ads while she was pregnant 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I temp to track ovulation because I’m actually trying to get pregnant and it’s a bloody faff getting it right. I can’t imagine young girls bothering with it everyday and if you don’t do it properly at the same time daily, drink alcohol, take medication etc it can be inaccurate. Playing a dangerous game promoting it. They don’t care though do they, I mean Ferne works with Herbalife 🥴

Reactions: 18
He is proposing to her this week, from my friend who films with her
I dunno how she does it, fair play to her, I might start manifesting myself a lottery win 😂😂😂

If he's proposing I'd put my house on her being pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.