Ferne McCann #2 So focused on who she'll marry, leaving parenting to any Tom Dick & Harry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Dd29 for title suggestion which was originally 'Too focused on who she's going to marry, leaving the parenting to every tom dick and harry' but was too long so I had to shorten it.(y) anyway recap for newbies....

Ferne has been dumped by the latest BF
She is still tit at parenting and asked Billie Faiers for advice.
She took Sunday who hates hairdressers to have her haircut and to say it didnt go well would be an understatement
She let Sunday go to a restaurant in her knickers as she couldnt be arsed to put her foot down and make her child get dressed
BFF Carl has got a BF
oh and Ferne when your daughter tells you to get off the phone its time to put down the frigging phone!

Reactions: 19
So again catching up on this weeks show - I’m only 10 mins in and honestly I’m appalled at how she ‘parents’ she laughs when her kid misbehaves, gives her sweets when she’s acting up, absolutely zero discipline, relies on everyone else to look after little bratling.. she needs to be cancelled because this is a tit show of how it to be a mother.. she’s so self obsessed 😑

Reactions: 15
Glad I found this thread. Today's episode was awful. Poor Sunday is screaming out for some boundaries and instead Ferne thinks being a friend to her is more important.

Reactions: 12
That photoshoot she did with Sunday and Sunday was crying cause she didn't want to play with the toys etc. Why didn't Ferne start to play with them herself and then Sunday would have probably joined in. The woman hasn't got a bloody clue!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hate how she complains about Sunday in front of her all the time. It can’t help things if Sunday is always hearing negatives.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I hate how she complains about Sunday in front of her all the time. It can’t help things if Sunday is always hearing negatives.
This! She laughs when she is naughty, she instantly wants results, ‘oh I’ve been a more present parent for the last 4 mins why is she misbehaving still.. ‘ She’s a bleeping idiot. Sunday looks at her with such discontent ..

Reactions: 8
Poor Sunday knows she will get more attention if she misbehaves. She just wants a mum and it’s so sad.

Reactions: 6
The way Gill looked at the camera over the chocolate buttons. Sunday shouldn’t have been on This Morning, it’s all too stressful for her. Ferne just doesn’t listen, it’s all about her. It must suck for Ferne to be reaping what she sows.

Reactions: 14
yep she just gives in rewards regardless of behaviour ive never seen such a little madam and she is round adult's far to much

Reactions: 7
In the scene when Sunday is in the car and fearne is talking to her about leaving Bun-Bun at home, Sunday is sooooo loose in her car seat!! Fearne really needs to tighten the straps on her seat

Reactions: 1
In the scene when Sunday is in the car and fearne is talking to her about leaving Bun-Bun at home, Sunday is sooooo loose in her car seat!! Fearne really needs to tighten the straps on her seat
Sunday probably doesn't want her straps tight and you can't expect fearne to make her child do anything she doesn't want to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the car seat was moving about and didn't seem secure

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Another week of filler content (boxing, church visit??..)
I find it sad for Sunday, crying out for toddler activities like softplay and classes. Not TV appearances etc when will she learn she does not want to do this.
I find it scary the content shown, loose seatbelt straps, walking on the table, footage of where she goes to nursery... How is this keeping her safe.
Also, I find it AMAZING how Ferne makes EVERYTHING about her i.e. when Carl introduces his new partner she is suddenly talking about her and making it all about her. So odd!

Reactions: 14
That conscious parenting sounds like a load of bollocks. "please don't scratch me" needs to be replaced with something far more stern. Ferne's hair is my fave part of the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
this series just seems to be based around how badly behaved Sunday is. Poor kid! What a lovely record of memories she has to look back on in a few years...

Reactions: 13
It wasn't explained very well, I actually expected the play consultant to support and demonstrate, instead of just observing
That conscious parenting sounds like a load of bollocks. "please don't scratch me" needs to be replaced with something far more stern. Ferne's hair is my fave part of the show.

Reactions: 3
She loves when Sunday plays up cause she's no other content.
In a few years ITV be will have 'Sunday McCann in therapy'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She loves when Sunday plays up cause she's no other content.
In a few years ITV be will have 'Sunday McCann in therapy'.
They will be able to do a whole series of that featuring other reality tv children 😔

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.