Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Broken puzzle

Chatty Member
There has to be a severe staff problem at Selfieshitwrld if both of them had to go in on Saturday and drag poor Becca over to babysit.

Pig looked mega pissed off cooking that revolting breakfast shit. Not a happy Pig!

No wonder Abbie peeled the wallpaper off. She is bored screaming. Maybe she could pick those awful frames off the sitting room wall!

That awful loud moaning that Abbie does must have a meaning?
Moaning can be a sign of being in pain. Just one of our theories.

My treatments have all been stopped. Prognosis is poor, fyi.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

bready

VIP Member
They really should be explaining that part to the Humpers. And that, in my opinion, isn’t a job it’s an extension of daycare. Which is fine! But don’t tell your followers she’s getting a job-that implies a paid position. Who is going to help her use the bathroom and/or change her diaper? It’s all very unrealistic imo. They haven’t even helped her to learn the basic skills in life to do on her own.
They're also continuing to be ableist as hell by riding the idea of a job so hard. Because why does Abbie even need a job? She isn't some unmotivated college kid freeloading off her parents' money (that's her brother)...she's a severely disabled young woman who doesn't understand the concept of employment and has shown absolutely no interest in doing any kind of work. To her, there is no meaningful difference between having a job and going to school, or to an enrichment program, or to one of her parents' beloved hockey games. She doesn't need a job to support herself financially...in fact, she can't support herself financially if her parents want her to keep her disability benefits.

And there are plenty of other good excuses for them to pull her out of school. Heck, they could run with Assa's earlier "my princess is too good for your menial tasks" narrative and say they're pulling her out because they don't want her to have a job. "JSA is really becoming more focused on vocational training for students at Abbie's age, and we don't want her to work a 9-5...we want her to live her best life, so we're pulling her out to involve her in other activities." Then quit school and take her on more RV trips, try getting her involved in a sport again, pull out Crazy Nanny's old painting setup, throw her back on the surfboard, buy her a musical instrument...whatever. The humpers would swallow that just as easily as they swallow everything else.

So what's the point? Why push so hard for Abbie to get a job? Because that's what "normal" people do. That's part of their Autism Princess vision. Just like Assa envisioned her walking along the beach with her beloved disability dog, or becoming a surfer girl Salt Life model, or walking through downtown Riverside with her live-in caretaker while the adoring residents of the neighborhood smiled and waved and handed her cookies...having a job is part of their fantasy of a wholesomely disabled child, and disabled child that they can accept and be proud of. Because her parents may say they long ago "accepted" that they have a special needs child...but they're lying. They accepted the idea of a certain kind of special needs child. And unfortunately that special needs child is not a child that Abbie can ever be. They still haven't accepted their daughter as she truly is, and she is missing out because of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
@Broken puzzle My hugs and prayers all to you Tattle Sister. I pray you are here with us as long as possible. ❤
I believe one day…whether it is tomorrow or 50 years from now God willing , we are all going to be in one place, together again..not as strangers. A place so grand and glorious that our minds cannot even begin to comprehend its magnificence. Y’all just remember to use your Tattle names, not your real names when we greet each other up above! Otherwise.. there may be some confusion. 🤣 You guys all have a spot in my heart.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Tonight's shit.

Ok, they are totally delusional. This is so fucked up. Abbie can't be a damn DJ. ABbie eats the fucking dirt at a damn plant nursery. Also, they have had 16 years to work on basic basic skills and she can hardly do anything for herself. These idiots have lost their fucking minds. I swear we are all being punked between the craziness of these Slimelife videos, SW videos, and all the in-between.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Whimsical

VIP Member
Asa, you know Abbie is upset because you're telling us about it, but it doesn't cross your mind to stop filming her? Can you even imagine feeling upset and being filmed? I think Brandi sucks for letting Asa film their sessions.
I may be in the minority here with this opinion, but I honestly do not believe Abbie has the wherewithal or the ability to 'get' or understand what is being said about her. Nor do I believe she will ever understand what being filmed means.

She may not like the camera for numerous reasons. It is just another object in her life that provides no instant gratification. It gives her no food nor does it give her rides as the golf cart does. There is really no reason for her to like it or even be bothered by its purpose. I mean no disrespect to her, but Abbie is not advanced enough to use logical thinking to understand what a camera is or does, she just isn't.

I even question whether Abbie has the ability to 'know' who Abbie is in a photo or on a vlog.
NT kids by the age of 1 know what a camera is. They have play phones/cameras as well as parents who take pics and show the child and tell them "Look at"....(insert the kid's name) I wonder how many times ASSa or Big P has ever done this for Abbie? If they had taken photos from the start, showed them to her, told her it was "Abbie" then pointed to her, touched her as they said her name, with enough repetition and follow up over the years perhaps she might have a connection to a camera. They chose not to engage with her the way parents should so we will never know. :(

As for being upset because ASSa is talking about her, I don't believe she has the capacity to understand the details about much of what is said during the vlog, let alone to know he is speaking directly about her or her behaviors, etc. She hears her name and might react like a toddler whose brain connects to certain things. In her case, she reacts to food/cart rides/couch rocking/music/Zaxbys and the rest is blah, blah, blah to her ears.
It's not her fault, it is just how she is.

One thing I think we can all agree on is that as humans we have much empathy for Abbie and her situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Well, P did not get emotional over Abbies "last Valentines Day at school" did she? When Isaiah was in his last year it was a damn tear-fest.
"Oh god! My mama heart! Its his last: practice, game, dance, award, hall pass, spirit day,exam, potty break." 😭😭😭

And gee, how cute! Abbie still refusing to get out of the car. But Im sure her future employer will be ok with her Abbitude. (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
View attachment 1082662
As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
View attachment 1082668
1645645898800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
88927E8D-8D24-45E1-B672-08713A64E81D.jpeg

As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
160F4E89-0754-4019-B024-E54AC65F409C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Great job ladies! Boy I wish we could get a check in from @Kermy ❤
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with Kermy last week. She is busy with work, as well as battling some Covid long haulers stuff. Sounded like she is pretty worn out, but she is hanging in there. 😘 She is a strong froggy. 💪🏼😻💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Howdy all! Need to catch up, today was a busy day. It was my final consult with my surgeon before surgery Friday, which means I actually got dressed and left the house- huge deal, trust me lol.
Anyway, need to read back, but did see Asa posted a short about their podcast. Yet ANOTHER podcast about, you guessed it- marriage. :sick::sick:
They have nothing to offer about marriage that they havent already said 1,000x. They live such insulated/self absorbed lives they cant even come up with any other topic. What a waste of time.

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member

He has his f’ing nerve wearing this shirt. Practice what you preach Ass face.😳
"Be Kind" = "Be Kind" to THEM...not the other way around... and by that he means dont call them out on their scamming and BS and their lack of parenting skills.

They have so little self awareness...look at all the times they purposely bring Abbie to a restaurant or a game or some other events..knowing it could be very disruptive to others...and also not kind to Abbie to put her in a public situation she cant handle and becomes very upset... yet he feels he can tell others to "Be Kind"

• Heart
  • Angry

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Can we talk just basic daily hygiene for sec before Abigail Lorraine takes off for third shift? It is not her fault. Her Mama Shehog has the same habits…but y’all…EEEW! 🤢Yuck. 🤢 And this is all observed from inside the home…not in a work setting.
Her fingers are inside her nose more often than they are wrapped around some clean-ish silverware. Her fingers and nails most of time look terrible. Stained almost. The constant rocking. The feral hair. The obvious Traction Alopecia as a result. You cannot tell me hair is not flying everywhere when she really gets to going. She won’t keep shoes on. Her feet are filthy. She often is touching her dirty ass feet. On the very slim chance she is really taking herself to the bathroom, are we supposed to believe she is wiping herself to satisfaction, pulling her pants up and washing her hands before exiting the bathroom? Speaking of, when is the last time we saw her wash her hands? Yet, we are supposed to believe she will be employable? In any function or fashion. LMAO! 😳 Sorry, not sorry…I don’t want Abbie or anyone with current habits such as hers working in an environment where I may purchase a flat of Zinnias or Pansies, and get a booger and a possible shit smear for free. It is gross. It is a big fat load of bovine excrement, and I am willing to bet the farm they know it. They are useless, sweaty, stinky piles and mounds and mounds and mounds…of useless flesh.🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with Kermy last week. She is busy with work, as well as battling some Covid long haulers stuff. Sounded like she is pretty worn out, but she is hanging in there. 😘 She is a strong froggy. 💪🏼😻💪🏼
So glad to hear that. Makes me nervous when our tattlers disappear for a bit!

Big P didn’t want Abbie to have her cup because she didn’t want to share her vodka

• Haha
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Come on, they're a joke. Can you imagine anyone tuning in to their channel for the first time seeing Abbie and hearing Assa talk about her getting a job? You can hear the WTF's from the rooftops. Notice how he said this could take years to get Abbie ready for employment. Of course, cause you want people to keep tuning in. And guess what? In 8 months from now after they have taken another road trip and SW is winding down, Abbie will be rocking, honking and signing for donuts, cart rides and music. But Assa will say she has made so much progress and the special leghumpers will agree. This channel is like groundhogs day with one exception. They're getting fatter by the day and I'm hoping Ass will at least reward us with a clip of Pig tumbling down the stairs. That's the least he could do for the amount of time we've spent watching.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyGuyth

Chatty Member
I'd pay good money to watch that fat cunt take that backpack off and on with her T-REX arms. "Atha, my arm ith thtuck" Bet it's full of oyshter crackerth, alcohol, chips, chunky monkey ice cream and XXXXXL pull-ups.

• Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
Cilldebeast is applying her morgue makeup on a live right now. Geez, she is extra lispy today!
Haha! I'm having a watch now....

someone asked if Abbie was going to learn to drive soon. Cillapotomus' reply was 'Abbie will probably not learn to drive, can you imagine her driving with her stims?'

yeah because that's the only thing stopping her from driving Cilla. I think you mean 'Abbie WON'T be driving because she lacks the cognitive ability to appropriately assess the road conditions such as speed, direction, braking distances, of her car and that of others. Nor does she have the cognitive ability to be able to understand the rules of the road such as driving on the correct side of the road, understanding road signs or giving way to priority traffic. Therefore she will not be safe behind the wheel of a car' They will never say that though.... it ruins the narrative.

My goodness me, their follower are as thick as bricks. The fact that they think that it would possible for Abbie to get behind the wheel of a car in the near future shows what a great job Ass has done in educating people about autism and special needs. SO MUCH AWARENESS!

She can't even turn the peddles of a bike and turning the handlebars, let alone understand a steering wheel, accelerator, brake, clutch, gears sticks, indicators, windscreen wipers.

• Heart
  • Angry

Hibiscus

This is from a couple vlogs ago, but I swear I get triggered by the way Abbie rubs her eyes.

I've also decided Abbie is constantly trying to tell her parents "eat shit" when they are recording. I noticed she is always signing "potty" followed by "food" and I thought that was weird until it occurred to me it's probably her little way of telling them to eat shit every time they have the camera in her face, she just gets it out of order. I'm now impressed with her communication skills. (y)

• Haha

lizzielou

VIP Member
Ready or not!
he said they were replacing the dinette in the caravan because it’s ‘awkward and uncomfortable’ well that code for we can’t fit in the dinette anymore since we got so fat so we are having to replace it with something we can fit into.

• Haha