Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, did you see Cilldebeast waddling down the stairs at the beginning of the blog, trying to tell Ass which shows Abbie should wear? I didn’t think she was going to make it. She is absolutely massive. I have no idea how she makes it up and down those stairs. Her knees are going to give out quickly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Great job ladies! Boy I wish we could get a check in from @Kermy ❤
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with Kermy last week. She is busy with work, as well as battling some Covid long haulers stuff. Sounded like she is pretty worn out, but she is hanging in there. 😘 She is a strong froggy. 💪🏼😻💪🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you. ❤ I spoke with Kermy last week. She is busy with work, as well as battling some Covid long haulers stuff. Sounded like she is pretty worn out, but she is hanging in there. 😘 She is a strong froggy. 💪🏼😻💪🏼
So glad to hear that. Makes me nervous when our tattlers disappear for a bit!

Big P didn’t want Abbie to have her cup because she didn’t want to share her vodka

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg, did you see Cilldebeast waddling down the stairs at the beginning of the blog, trying to tell Ass which shows Abbie should wear? I didn’t think she was going to make it. She is absolutely massive. I have no idea how she makes it up and down those stairs. Her knees are going to give out quickly.
And I noticed she did that little turn to the side thingy and grabbed on to the railing for dear life. 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It's not page 48 yet but I think this is funny!!
Thread suggestion: 4 eyebrows, 2 wonky eyes. Will she ever stop lying about her size?
Thanks @HeyGuyth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Soon she'll be on TV in "my 600 lbs life".

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I haven’t watched any vlogs in quite a while, so seeing them now was a shock…honestly! Priss has gained so much weight, her upper arms are enormous as is her midsection. I don’t care that she’s gotten so big, but at the very least talk about your failed weight loss surgery. It was the topic of quite a few vlogs so it really should be addressed. So much for being ‘healthy for Abbie’ like she claimed. And Assss has gained so much weight too. His face and neck really show the weight gained. Do they ever do any type of exercise? They have all day to fit in one hour of working out, just a walk around the neighborhood would help! It’s mind boggling because they aren’t getting any younger, Asss is headed for some cardiac problems with his weight gain and poor eating habits. And poor Abbie, her neck looks so far forward and uncomfortable. I feel so bad for her. 🥺

Wasn't sure if todays vlog was posted on old thread.
They have time to do the ‘couch fuzz’ but not time to exercise…okie dokie…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.