Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tonight's tit.

Ok, they are totally delusional. This is so fucked up. Abbie can't be a damn DJ. ABbie eats the bleeping dirt at a damn plant nursery. Also, they have had 16 years to work on basic basic skills and she can hardly do anything for herself. These idiots have lost their bleeping minds. I swear we are all being punked between the craziness of these Slimelife videos, SW videos, and all the in-between.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Tonight's tit.

DELUSIONAL!!!!! Again.. with the working for Abbie.... THO ETHITED!!!! A huge list of all the Vocational opportunities for Abbie.....

Sounds like they want to put her in selfish world. .... or a nursery.. or a DJ ...OMG!!

HONK HONK!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Tonight's tit.

Oh My Gosh!!
Yes, but Abbie cannot even go toilet by herself!! She cannot even hold a pencil or do one thing without complete prompting, hand over hand, etc..
That doesn't bode well whatsoever for her being employable...
Gosh, y'all live in a delusional world!!

The resources Abbie needs, is parents that will discipline, use consistency and have exceptions for Abbie. She needed those YEARS ago and still needs this... Until she gets that, she will not be employable. No vocational program or other business will be able to take Abbie on. She won't pass the basic job screenings to even be considered for a job with an aid...

Also, your statement, seriously?!? Of course it is way more serious about Abbie's future!! You already needed to have a plan, activities, etc. all in place, for when Abbie was no longer in school.. You seriously are just NOW thinking about that...

Oh yes Priscilla, Abbie loves gardening... She loves eating dirt... So, I guess if you want her eating dirt all day, that would be a great profession for her... Don't get me started on the music crap..

No you idiot, we don't get fixed on the hear and now. We see how much Abbie has regressed over the last 5 years. We see how you'll lack parenting skills and follow through. We see the writing on the walls, for your lack of parenting Abbie and her lack of growth and development. We know what is available, as many of us have teenagers or older adults that are within the system or coming into the system and know the requirements... It isn't being negative, it is being R-E-A-L, which is something BOTH of you'll haven't been doing, for a very long time..

I'm sorry but gosh, I feel so sorry for Abbie...

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Sorry but this is F'ed up. This Abbie working thing, is this because of Nikki Tv and other people who have kids that are working towards employment so they can maximize on the money they will get from Abbie.

Abbie is basically going to be treated like a fing workhorse so they look like good parents. Only they are horrible, and she is so much better off in a group home.

I really want to want to punch Assa and Piggy right now. This is to prove the haters wrong, only this will go bad and she will go into a group home.

Piggy and Asshole, you hate your child, and you want this so that you can more dollars and look like good parents.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
The 16 year old who cant even put a spoon in the dishwasher without prompting is employable. Give me a break.

I fear this is all fake and said just to keep the humpers hanging on to a dying channel. They know in their heart of hearts she is not capable of doing a job. It is all a false facade.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
So as they discuss her future employment, Abbie is just honkin' away. Seriously- no one will keep Abbie on a job if she is honking like that. No one.
The only place I might see that happening is a literal worksite for the disabled. Certainly not a nursery. Or retail shop. Can you imagine having to work with her and listen to that all day?! 🗣🦆🗣🦆

And he opens the vlog with Abbie standing in the near darkness by the sink... "Quit eating your hair."
Yep. I see a future Employee of the Month right there. (y)(y)

But above all this, I want to know why. For years Asa was totally against her ever working. He said the jobs she could do were so menial that they were insulting, and that Abbie would not enjoy it anyway. So what happened that he suddenly wants her in the workforce? :unsure::unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
SW is just a big, expensive playroom for those egomaniacs. Squandering money that should be set aside for Sweet Girl’s future.

Papa MaAssive enjoys dressing in costumes and entertaining himself. His latest reel is AssA serving as king, talking to the troops (ring lights) in the moments before battle (weekend customers). Enjoy these crappy screen grabs.
View attachment 1058429
View attachment 1058431
View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436
What does he look like? Does their day into night drinking start with breakfast Mimosas? 😂 😂 🍷🍾🍸🍻🍹🍻🍸🍾🥂🥂🥂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So as they discuss her future employment, Abbie is just honkin' away. Seriously- no one will keep Abbie on a job if she is honking like that. No one.
The only place I might see that happening is a literal worksite for the disabled. Certainly not a nursery. Or retail shop. Can you imagine having to work with her and listen to that all day?! 🗣🦆🗣🦆

And he opens the vlog with Abbie standing in the near darkness by the sink... "Quit eating your hair."
Yep. I see a future Employee of the Month right there. (y)(y)

But above all this, I want to know why. For years Asa was totally against her ever working. He said the jobs she could do were so menial that they were insulting, and that Abbie would not enjoy it anyway. So what happened that he suddenly wants her in the workforce? :unsure::unsure:
Exactly! This is why something seems so off. I really wish Asa would go on a live with someone that would ask their stupid ass the real questions. To think they would take Abbie out of school just to gain more money from her is too hard of a pill to swallow. I guess I'm hoping they're just that delusional. Honestly, I don't even know what to think anymore. I feel like I'm being gaslighted. Look at his damn comment about the scale. Asa is HUGE now! It is so easy to see he has gained a ton of weight over the past year, or Asa is fuckign with us and has a fat ass filter on his damn camera. I highly doubt that!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Tonight's tit.

Ok, they are totally delusional. This is so fucked up. Abbie can't be a damn DJ. ABbie eats the bleeping dirt at a damn plant nursery. Also, they have had 16 years to work on basic basic skills and she can hardly do anything for herself. These idiots have lost their bleeping minds. I swear we are all being punked between the craziness of these Slimelife videos, SW videos, and all the in-between.
blurgh! All this bullshit about life skills….when she was stacking the dishwasher I had a thought. They are so desperate for her to do life skill tasks. Which is great, I have no problem with that, but they do absolutely nothing to support the skills that are needed to be able to do that thing. Hand eye coordination, motor skills etc. You can’t just keep repeating things without developing the wider skill in different ways. A good illustration is maths. I have a child in my class that can reel off his times tables, can do alot of mental maths, he’s learnt a lot of written methods by rote. Give him any sort of word problem, or ask him to explain his thinking, or apply his knowledge to a more real world problem. He can’t do it because he’s only learnt the information in one context and he doesn’t 100% understand what he is doing, he’s just learnt the process. To me the point of learning maths is to be able to apply it to a problem. Just like the point of doing various coordination, play type activities would build her skills up to be able to do the life skill activities better. ABAing your way through things isn’t really learning. It’s just being able do one task but not having any of the skills which underpin it. It makes me so mad because they could do so much better by her if they met her where she is at and worked from there. So with the child in my class we are teaching him higher level things at the same time as going back and teaching the older things to fill in the application, and the understanding. They could easily do the same. All they would have to do is look at the sort of activities you would do in nurseries and pre-schools. That’s where kids learn all those very basic but necessary skills to be able to go on and do a whole variety of things. They know absolutely nothing at all about education, and how people learn.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
SW is just a big, expensive playroom for those egomaniacs. Squandering money that should be set aside for Sweet Girl’s future.

Papa MaAssive enjoys dressing in costumes and entertaining himself. His latest reel is AssA serving as king, talking to the troops (ring lights) in the moments before battle (weekend customers). Enjoy these crappy screen grabs.
View attachment 1058429
View attachment 1058431
View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436

"Troups"

God, they're both bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

View attachment 1058429
View attachment 1058431
View attachment 1058435
View attachment 1058436
"troups" :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The photos of Sweet Girl on Big P’s IG make me sad and angry about the weight they’ve packed on her.
View attachment 1058460
View attachment 1058461
That dress fits soo poorly. It’s so loose in the chest. I’m guessing it was a last minute buy from a clearance rack somewhere. And for the love of god, the hands waiting needs to go. They pose her using “hands waiting” and it’s just so un natural looking. I hate every picture where she has her hands like that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I actually think that Ass McAss Face has put on more weight in the last year- year and a half than Piggy has. He has no neck and his torso is massive. He just doesn’t have the tree trunk legs that piggy has.

In other news, I am finally testing negative on rapid tests as of yesterday afternoon. I’ll be free from isolation very soon after another negative test this afternoon. 🤫 shhh technically I’m day early as current rules are a negative test on day 5 and 6 and I’m only day 5 now, but hey I’ll still have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart. For my sanity I need to leave the house, isolation living on your own is no fun at all. And as our government have been doing whatever the hell they want throughout the pandemic, throwing multiple parties, then leaving the house 12 hours early when I’ve tested negative isn’t all that bad!
The big Ass will be as large as Wide Load Wayne soon. Gawd Ass is so ugly inside and out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
just makes me think of this moment in the simpsons when is weighing himself….

View attachment 1058509
Asa maybe it’s time you moved the towel rail.
If this lie doesn't proove what a snake he is, the humpers will never learn The scale doesn't say so??? Do you have set on pounds?? Pictures tell a different story Asshole...especially the ones that haven't been altered. I think the real reason your fat pig wigey bought button down shirts for you is none of your other ones fit and she wanted you to look at least half way decent when Daddy came to visit. (She failed again....you looked like tit
anyway with your sweaty neck gunt sticking out of the collar of your shirt, lol).
I will say I am all for having Abby working outside the home. Great idea. She can earn even more $$ for you and Mrs. Pigshit to waste on yourself. Since we all know you are going to dump her off
at some institution eventually she can get a job in the cafeteria just like she does at school now. Putting forks in the dishwasher and sneaking food. She could even earn her keep there and you wouldn't have to pay a dime! And all those "clients" would love her d.j. skills while they are dining! I can see it now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My comment from the last thread. I thought it was worth reposting:
They have said several times that Abbie is at age 18-24 months and I have experience raising children so I believe this.
So would most people who pay attention to the way she behaves.
The Hambeasts are delusional to think Abbie can learn a job. How many 2 year olds hold jobs?
Get real.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.