Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He has his f’ing nerve wearing this shirt. Practice what you preach Ass face.😳
"Be Kind" = "Be Kind" to THEM...not the other way around... and by that he means dont call them out on their scamming and BS and their lack of parenting skills.

They have so little self awareness...look at all the times they purposely bring Abbie to a restaurant or a game or some other events..knowing it could be very disruptive to others...and also not kind to Abbie to put her in a public situation she cant handle and becomes very upset... yet he feels he can tell others to "Be Kind"

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
The booze plus the sun plus (most importantly) nutritionally dead food stuffed full of preservatives..... A recipe for disaster. She's a thick as two bricks really and her only ability is scamming scamming scamming. How does she sleep?
CPAP machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Agree. I have a couple of thoughts regarding this outing. P goes out of her way to imply that they typically enter through some sort of “VIP” entrance, but that they are entering the game while in progress through the commoners doors in an effort to be considerate of Abbie’s need for less commotion. I CALL BULLSHIT on that story! You entered while the game is in progress because your lazy asses are late for everything…and you begrudgingly missed your opportunity to enter via the red carpet because you were late and didn’t have enough stamina to walk the longer path to the other entrance 🤨 And furthermore…P needing to immediately purchase and juggle what looked to be an extra large margarita whilst awkwardly walking Abbie down to her seat with her one remaining free hand??? They could’ve both taken a tumble! She’s that lazy and selfish she couldn’t wait until Abbie was safely in her seat to go back up and get her drinky-poo? Truly pathetic 😡
They like to think they are pillars of their community. Little do they know they make themselves look like idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Pigzilla has been drinking for longer than we know, I get the feeling everytime I watch one of their old videos. It's just gotten worse now, or she can no longer hide it as well as she could.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Pigzilla has been drinking for longer than we know, I get the feeling everytime I watch one of their old videos. It's just gotten worse now, or she can no longer hide it as well as she could.
More likely she can afford to drink more now. That tit is expensive. Likely before they made bank exploiting she could only afford a cheap bottle here and there. Now she stocks a couple bars and has alcohol stashed all over the house.

And afford to buy over priced drinks every time they go somewhere. If they are seving she is buying.

Then the added fun of her drinking and driving.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
More likely she can afford to drink more now. That tit is expensive. Likely before they made bank exploiting she could only afford a cheap bottle here and there. Now she stocks a couple bars and has alcohol stashed all over the house.

And afford to buy over priced drinks every time they go somewhere. If they are seving she is buying.

Then the added fun of her drinking and driving.
Your body can't process alcohol the same after bariatric surgery (that's why they tell you DON'T DRINK AFTER SURGERY). So that's a factor as well.

Reactions: 19

That poor girls hairline. Her hair looks like Jack Nicholson's hairline only worse. They need to stop pulling it back.

1645033977763.png
1645033960177.png

Hey Loves❤
I got the impression Abbie was already showing behaviors indicating the outing was not going to go well. I believe that is why Ass and Pig made it a point to try and drill the hockey game into her head. Hockey game. Hockey game. Hockey game. Bull tit. Hockey game.
View attachment 1066194
I also feel like it was really Pig that wanted to go and she would be damned if Abbie got in the way of that. It looked to me like Moobie Dick realized right away it was a bad idea. He looked pissed the whole time.
View attachment 1066202
He wasn’t the only one pissed about their presence at the game. 😂LMAO😂 I feel like these folks have seen Ol’ Pigfuckles drunk Woooooheeeewing a time or two before.😂
View attachment 1066206
Side note: I am curious to see if Ass continues this narrative of “the three of us” “we all have wants” deal. My gut feeling is this is all gearing up for hauling Sweet Girl to select locations across the country. Remember how many times they pushed the Abbie Needs to GO narrative last year? I feel like they are going to pass it off as people coming to meet up with the three of them…not just to come see Abbie. They think they are some psychological manipulating wizards. Unfortunately for them, the only ones they are fooling are themselves and the Sarah McCarthy type of Maassbots.😻 We shall see.

PS. What is this???
View attachment 1066238
Looks like a glass front display case.

• Sad
  • Heart
Your body can't process alcohol the same after bariatric surgery (that's why they tell you DON'T DRINK AFTER SURGERY). So that's a factor as well.
As someone mentioned here recently, I truly believe her large thermal cups are filled with alcohol-mixed drinks. All day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
That looks like Sandy’s new crate. It’s a furniture crate. People get those to hide the crate. P probably bought it to look better than a big wire crate. That new one is way too small for a golden. Especially with bowls in there. Her old crate was fine. But why does she have food and water in a crate if she’s not being left for long periods of time. I fed my dog in a crate as a puppy, but his bowl was put in there to eat and then taken out.

Absolutely hate the picture. I hate it when he jokes about her "mean mugging." It's rude, insulting, and unfunny to take a picture of a special needs person and then joke about their facial expression. Awful picture and she looks sickly and corpse-like. They publish/share way too much unflattering media of her. She looks like she wants to take P's camera and shove it up her ass.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.