Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey all! Need to catch up, I took a day off from the Massives yesterday.

Broken puzzle, Im so sorry to hear this, and I am thinking of you. ❤❤
And if Kimmied and Convert are reading, Im thinking of you as well. ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Guyth, I'm tho exthited that Thilla posthted her live. Pleathe enjoy all the cringey goodneth 😂 😂 😂

Piggy claims day 1 and 2 she does not have to wash her hair, but on day 3 she needs to unless she uses this crimper. She says the crimper hides that she needs to wash her hair. How bleeping disgusting. These people must smell so badly.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Piggy claims day 1 and 2 she does not have to wash her hair, but on day 3 she needs to unless she uses this crimper. She says the crimper hides that she needs to wash her hair. How bleeping disgusting. These people must smell so badly.
I bet that poor Abbie doesn't get regular hair washing, either. Can you imagine how awful their sheets and pillow cases smell :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
@Broken puzzle I am so sorry to read of your prognosis. You have many friends and fans here who will be keeping you in thoughts and prayers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Broken puzzle,
I am sending lots and lots of love and support to you. You are definitely in my thoughts as well as many many others here. Hopefully you can find some peace seeing how many people here (and your family and loved ones also) are all on your side and who are standing with you. That definitely says something wonderful about the person you are. 💕❤💕❤

Also sending lots of love, courage, and support to all of our tattlers who are going through hard times right now. ❤ ❤💕💕💕
@RocketQueen, I hope all goes well for you with your upcoming surgery. I wish you a speedy and full recovery!

wow-icegif-7.gif

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
How long are those toys going to be out, before they are put in the closet?

Wow, such forced love, these two hate each other with vengeance. Also Abbie was probably taking the phone to say, mom if you actually want to sit with me, pay attention and get off your phone. I wonder if she smacked Cillabeast in the head with the phone a few times?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, P did not get emotional over Abbies "last Valentines Day at school" did she? When Isaiah was in his last year it was a damn tear-fest.
"Oh god! My mama heart! Its his last: practice, game, dance, award, hall pass, spirit day,exam, potty break." 😭😭😭

And gee, how cute! Abbie still refusing to get out of the car. But Im sure her future employer will be ok with her Abbitude. (y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wow, such forced love, these two hate each other with vengeance. Also Abbie was probably taking the phone to say, mom if you actually want to sit with me, pay attention and get off your phone. I wonder if she smacked Cillabeast in the head with the phone a few times?
They sure are proud of that clip of Abbie grabbing P's phone..the HUMPERS probably actually think Abbie was having fun with them and going to post something on TikTok... it shows how little respect she has for P and how undisciplined she is.

Reactions: 25
I bet that poor Abbie doesn't get regular hair washing, either. Can you imagine how awful their sheets and pillow cases smell :sick:
Asshole just makes her hair wet in the morning when he brushes it to make it look like she had a shower.

You're right. Even Abs want momma sow to get off her dam phone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They sure are proud of that clip of Abbie grabbing P's phone..the HUMPERS probably actually think Abbie was having fun with them and going to post something on TikTok... it shows how little respect she has for P and how undisciplined she is.
Not to mention it was set-up. I dont believe for a minute Asa was just sitting there filming them and that happened spontaneously. I think they encouraged her to grab it, either by playing music so she'd want it, or they gave it to her and P made it a game and snatched it back, so she would do it again.
Its all part of their sudden full-on bush rush of Tiktok and Reels and of course they need Abbie to succeed. :(

• Sick
  • Heart
Drunk, cackling pig. That was after their Valentines dinner out so I’m sure she was at least for cocktails deep by the time she stumbled home and plopped her fat ass on the couch. Abbie looked like she wanted to clock her with that phone

• Haha
Whale.
Tonight's vlog was the biggest form of fake fukery that I've seen since Percillerpotamus's live today.
Assa just needs to come on out of the closet. I've said this before. There are no straight men in the universe who say 'super kute'... none.
He actually forgot to talk with his masculine voice at the very end.
I laughed.
Come on out Assa.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not very long! I wouldn't be surprised if they were hidden away as soon as the camera was off. Princess P, aka the Hyacinth Bucket of Jacksonville, just cannot stand the sight of toys around her house. She really needs to get over herself. Denying Abbie regular access to toys and sensory activities is only going to result in more destruction around the house as we saw in yesterday's vlog. Tearing up huge piles of paper, trying to unroll all of the dog bags, tearing the wallpaper off the wall. P can look forward to more of THAT if she insists on keeping toys out of the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Abbie slept in her clothes. 🤨 And what is on her nose? She needs a bath. 😢
F00E699C-8AA4-44E1-A65A-BB4B77D80763.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.