Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
View attachment 1082662
As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
View attachment 1082668
1645645898800.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Hey Asa, don’t get your knickers in a twist, it’s 3am! Time for beddybies, not losing sleep over comments are we? But if hate replying to people at 3am floats your boat, please crack on because it gives us some more entertainment!

There really are no words to describe this utter waste of space, but I’ll try.

patronising plonker
Passive aggressive dick
Ugly inside and out
Absolute bellend
Full of shite Ass
Word wombling gobshite
Wankering wank wanker
Talking drivel wazzack
Useless bugger
Fanny piss flaps
Gormless twit
Fool
Mardy bum
Face like a slapped arse

Basically Asa keep your pie hole shut and stop whinging when someone dares to disagree with ‘Asa the God of Autism’. Prick.
My favorite is wankering wank wanker 😂😂😂👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So do we all assume the humpers must be disabled in some way? I can't possibly imagine what they see in the vlogs that we d
All I can figure is these humpers must be developmentally delayed themselves or have some seriously good weed or crack they use prior to watching the vlog. My favorite is the one who thinks it would so cool to see Abbie drive the golf cart! Can you imagine? Do they not see the same thrashing and uncontrollable motions we see? Are they blind?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
LOL... Pat O'Bryan is calling Asshat out!!!! He was such a jerk on his reply to her..it makes him look like the ignorant one. She was for sure calling him out on his grift and he did not like it!!! So glad she saw that he was indeed lying to her!!!

Asshat.. only the HUMPIEST HUMPERS are believing your grift... be a better human.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She's not wearing a bra. WTF is going on here?
1645647054584.png

I see that Slimelife doesn't have hand lotion. Look at those wrinkled and dry old paws on Cilldebeast!! I can't stand waterprood make-up, it is too hard to take off. I also hate that she wanders about her day with those stupid markings on her hands. At first I thought that she had a strange tattoo. I think she does it so that people will ask her about the strange markings and then she busts out into her lispy Thlimelife thales pitch.

They tell them to leave them on their hands so people will ask about them. Sell sell sell!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Almost time for a new thread. Get your thread suggestions ready for the next page guyth. ❤
By the way…for those who are interested, Pig told fart stories on her FB Live today.🤢 She claimed she let out a little toot toot that was very loud. 🙄Then she goes on to tell another that she feels defends her reasons behind being a stinky, giant sloth that despises exercise. I had to turn that tit off about that time….LMAO.
❤🥰❤ @What the .... One to add to your lovely RV show collection! ❤🥰❤
View attachment 1083184
Hold up. She was talking about farting??? On a live? I need to know her fart defense!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hold up. She was talking about farting??? On a live? I need to know her fart defense!
did she trump on the live?!…..on the one hand I feel like I need to see this….on the other hand we see enough of their disgusting habits on the vlogs. I mean I work in a school, I can trump quietly all I want and blame it on the kids (😂🤣) she’s selling beauty products while trumping away her last food mountain. It must be pretty fruity in that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Almost time for a new thread. Get your thread suggestions ready for the next page guyth. ❤
By the way…for those who are interested, Pig told fart stories on her FB Live today.🤢 She claimed she let out a little toot toot that was very loud. 🙄Then she goes on to tell another that she feels defends her reasons behind being a stinky, giant sloth that despises exercise. I had to turn that tit off about that time….LMAO.
❤🥰❤ @What the .... One to add to your lovely RV show collection! ❤🥰❤
View attachment 1083184
And no "Little Toots" come out of an ass like that.

did she trump on the live?!…..on the one hand I feel like I need to see this….on the other hand we see enough of their disgusting habits on the vlogs. I mean I work in a school, I can trump quietly all I want and blame it on the kids (😂🤣) she’s selling beauty products while trumping away her last food mountain. It must be pretty fruity in that house.
Trump - hahahahahah

What? Why WOULDN'T you buy beauty products from these beauties???
1645648071295.png

OMG She asked people to comment below if they fart in front of their husbands.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And no "Little Toots" come out of an ass like that.

Trump - hahahahahah

What? Why WOULDN'T you buy beauty products from these beauties??? View attachment 1083380

OMG She asked people to comment below if they fart in front of their husbands.
Is it me, or do these women look like special individuals? I would not want to buy anything from them. As I don't think they would understand that I have very oily skin and boil like acne. Plus the crap they sell is probably greasy as hell, which is probably why they all look so greasy.

And Pigs trumps are probably as loud as fireworks, everytime she does she can all her woohoos to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The pig in all her arm winged glory (my phone wouldn’t get rid of the

0EDA18FD-B648-41A5-815F-640D489BAB19.png

so she asks people to comment what the weather is like and then just moans about how she wouldn’t cope.

Trump - hahahahahah
yeah so we call farts trumps over here (we use fart as well)- we had a right old laugh when your last president was elected from his name alone!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The pig in all her arm winged glory (my phone wouldn’t get rid of the

View attachment 1083402

so she asks people to comment what the weather is like and then just moans about how she wouldn’t cope.

yeah so we call farts trumps over here (we use fart as well)- we had a right old laugh when your last president was elected from his name alone!
HOLY tit! How does she move through life with arms like that??? She can't ever be comfortable. I mean that is obscene how huge they are!

Ok, I have a 3 hour drive this evening. I may go down the podcast rabbit hole. First observation, he wants to change the name of the podcast to "Fight Naked" because if you are fighting and one of you starts taking your clothes off, the fight will stop. Annnnnnnnnd I just threw up in my mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hey Asa, don’t get your knickers in a twist, it’s 3am! Time for beddybies, not losing sleep over comments are we? But if hate replying to people at 3am floats your boat, please crack on because it gives us some more entertainment!

There really are no words to describe this utter waste of space, but I’ll try.

patronising plonker
Passive aggressive dick
Ugly inside and out
Absolute bellend
Full of shite Ass
Word wombling gobshite
Wankering wank wanker
Talking drivel wazzack
Useless bugger
Fanny piss flaps
Gormless twit
Fool
Mardy bum
Face like a slapped arse

Basically Asa keep your pie hole shut and stop whinging when someone dares to disagree with ‘Asa the God of Autism’. Prick.
Loving those British slurs!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it me, or do these women look like special individuals? I would not want to buy anything from them. As I don't think they would understand that I have very oily skin and boil like acne. Plus the crap they sell is probably greasy as hell, which is probably why they all look so greasy.

And Pigs trumps are probably as loud as fireworks, everytime she does she can all her woohoos to them.
I feel like I was rude here.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
FA Thread Suggestion #117

Abbie Will Honk
Big P Will Toot
Asa Will Lie for Humper Loot

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So do we all assume the humpers must be disabled in some way? I can't possibly imagine what they see in the vlogs that we d

All I can figure is these humpers must be developmentally delayed themselves or have some seriously good weed or crack they use prior to watching the vlog. My favorite is the one who thinks it would so cool to see Abbie drive the golf cart! Can you imagine? Do they not see the same thrashing and uncontrollable motions we see? Are they blind?
I have been saying the humpers are 100% developmentally delayed since day 1.
Have you ever seen pictures of any of their meetups? It's a literal freak show.
Photos don't lie and neither does the comment section in their numerous social media platforms.
These are the individuals who the female sow recruits and sells her snake oil to.
The fact that she knows that these people have issues and she scams them anyway is deplorable.
"LOCK HER UP"!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.