Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More random thoughts:

*From tonights vlog, they seem to indicate that SW will be a long term endeavor after all. And what do their employees think about them constantly announcing that "half the staff" had a diagnosis or disability? Maybe they'd prefer that not be shared?

* DJ. I cannot stop laughing. I can see it now: DJ Abbitude!! šŸŽ§ šŸ—£
Rollin up to the club on her trike. šŸš²šŸš²
Pants hiked up to her boobs, šŸ§© shirt and pigtails.
Gets the crowd pumped with her iPad- šŸŽ¤ Dunkin donuts! Dunkin donuts! šŸ©šŸ©
Cart ride! Cart ride! šŸš™šŸš™
Besties Summer and Becca will get matching tattoos after the set. šŸ„°šŸ„°
Abbie lands a residency in Vegas, and tells A&P to take their peasant asses back to Jax where they belong! āœŒāœŒ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
My comment from the last thread. I thought it was worth reposting:
They have said several times that Abbie is at age 18-24 months and I have experience raising children so I believe this.
So would most people who pay attention to the way she behaves.
The Hambeasts are delusional to think Abbie can learn a job. How many 2 year olds hold jobs?
Get real.
I just left a comment on their vlog which I'm sure will get deleted saying the same thing. I have a very good friend who has guardianship over her niece who is 27. She is verbal and is at the capacity of a 6 yr old. She has a job coach twice a month for only about 2 hours. She has to constantly be refocused (she puts silverware together in a restaurant). Many times shift is cut short because she has bathroom incident. Employers are not always tolerant when this is the case. Again, her ā€œemploymentā€ is literally 4 hours a month. The rest of the time she is in an adult daycare setting while my friend works. She is far more advanced than Abbie so I think they are putting too much hope into Abbie being gainfully employed. I usually donā€™t comment on his vlogs just on this site but had to. Everyone commenting is just blowing smoke up his butt saying they canā€™t wait to see Abbie in a career. They need to come back to reality. Sad situation but it was what they were dealt.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Comments from tonight's Vlog.

Someone speaking the truth
1644714087834.png

Aaand the love bug is back at it.

1644714165450.png

Ok. I have no words

1644714215665.png

Animals??

1644714247866.png

• Haha
  • Wow
As a former job coach for 15 years, we had a few feral autistic and IDD adults that could work with 1:1 or 1:2 support. I had one that i worked with that collected shopping carts from the parking lot and would return them to the front of the store. It takes a lot of work and patience and rewards to make them successful

• Heart
Reactions: 25
@derr1117 I don't know how you did it. Props to you! I couldn't.
Feral ID adults like Abbie deserve equal opportunity. I truly believe that.
The problem will be...people like you won't be everywhere in these job situations.
It just seems easier and faster for an employer to get the task done by hiring someone who doesn't need so much 1:1.
Maybe Abbie will get that jobby job one day. Her job coach will spend the hours preventing her from eating dirt, stripping naked and acting like she does.
I doubt they'll get much real work out of her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Unfortunately, I canā€™t see any jobs listed in this article that Abbie could even begin to do. I donā€™t envision her moving past her present level.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Come on, they're a joke. Can you imagine anyone tuning in to their channel for the first time seeing Abbie and hearing Assa talk about her getting a job? You can hear the WTF's from the rooftops. Notice how he said this could take years to get Abbie ready for employment. Of course, cause you want people to keep tuning in. And guess what? In 8 months from now after they have taken another road trip and SW is winding down, Abbie will be rocking, honking and signing for donuts, cart rides and music. But Assa will say she has made so much progress and the special leghumpers will agree. This channel is like groundhogs day with one exception. They're getting fatter by the day and I'm hoping Ass will at least reward us with a clip of Pig tumbling down the stairs. That's the least he could do for the amount of time we've spent watching.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Unfortunately, I canā€™t see any jobs listed in this article that Abbie could even begin to do. I donā€™t envision her moving past her present level.

Good Article. Hopefully A & P will read this and maybe understand they are barking up the wrong tree with Abbie and employment. It is their dream for her but not her reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And another thing.
How exactly, does Asa think Abbie is going to "be in the community" with his hired expert from Facebook? Does he think this person can just walk Abbie into a local business and they'll magically create a job for her? In my experience, which I admit is little, businesses that have special needs help and their job coach on site do so through a reputable agency. What is Asa thinking? That he and Big P can just talk them into it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Poor Abbie is going to really have her real job cut out for her next year. All for content. he has a listā€¦ Poor Abbie. She will continue to carry the family till it runs out of steam. I could also see Asa saying no way is my kid going to do that.

The stuff they put in the dishwasher bugs me. All the plastic and wine glasses. Iā€™m petty.

I noticed Pā€™s pores as she was doing her slime stuff when Asa joined her for the lighting (lol) when she was curling her greasy hair. Her pores arenā€™t looking too good.

496E53A3-DD88-415D-B742-E23A2C50E9F6.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well, even though shes working the night shift at crazy busy SW, P was kind enough to post that her team, Mascara is beating Lipstick in the Beauty Bowl so far. WHEW! I know I was dying for an update...I couldnt sleep last night just thinking about it! šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£

But I betcha P isnt the #1 seller for her team. Not with all this competition!
Screenshot 2022-02-12 4.32.54 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
And another thing.
How exactly, does Asa think Abbie is going to "be in the community" with his hired expert from Facebook? Does he think this person can just walk Abbie into a local business and they'll magically create a job for her? In my experience, which I admit is little, businesses that have special needs help and their job coach on site do so through a reputable agency. What is Asa thinking? That he and Big P can just talk them into it?
Oh, see, if you speak bullshit, you'd understand what he means by "in the community."

Being "in the community" next year doesn't mean taking her to a job. It means taking her out of the house for hours a day and going somewhere Asa & Priscilla don't have to deal with her. It means cart rides and swinging at the park and the occasional photo op "shopping" at Daily's for cookies and stops at Publix to "shop" for ingredients for her lunch that they'll film her "making" a couple times.

Then Asswipe reached down...and pulled our other leg.
After watching that masturbatory vlog tonight, it ain't a leg he's pulling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can we talk just basic daily hygiene for sec before Abigail Lorraine takes off for third shift? It is not her fault. Her Mama Shehog has the same habitsā€¦but yā€™allā€¦EEEW! šŸ¤¢Yuck. šŸ¤¢ And this is all observed from inside the homeā€¦not in a work setting.
Her fingers are inside her nose more often than they are wrapped around some clean-ish silverware. Her fingers and nails most of time look terrible. Stained almost. The constant rocking. The feral hair. The obvious Traction Alopecia as a result. You cannot tell me hair is not flying everywhere when she really gets to going. She wonā€™t keep shoes on. Her feet are filthy. She often is touching her dirty ass feet. On the very slim chance she is really taking herself to the bathroom, are we supposed to believe she is wiping herself to satisfaction, pulling her pants up and washing her hands before exiting the bathroom? Speaking of, when is the last time we saw her wash her hands? Yet, we are supposed to believe she will be employable? In any function or fashion. LMAO! šŸ˜³ Sorry, not sorryā€¦I donā€™t want Abbie or anyone with current habits such as hers working in an environment where I may purchase a flat of Zinnias or Pansies, and get a booger and a possible tit smear for free. It is gross. It is a big fat load of bovine excrement, and I am willing to bet the farm they know it. They are useless, sweaty, stinky piles and mounds and mounds and moundsā€¦of useless flesh.šŸ¤¢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
And another thing.
I think at this point, Asshole would PAY any business to hire her just so he doesn't look like the fool that he is.
Can we talk just basic daily hygiene for sec before Abigail Lorraine takes off for third shift? It is not her fault. Her Mama Shehog has the same habitsā€¦but yā€™allā€¦EEEW! šŸ¤¢Yuck. šŸ¤¢ And this is all observed from inside the homeā€¦not in a work setting.
Her fingers are inside her nose more often than they are wrapped around some clean-ish silverware. Her fingers and nails most of time look terrible. Stained almost. The constant rocking. The feral hair. The obvious Traction Alopecia as a result. You cannot tell me hair is not flying everywhere when she really gets to going. She wonā€™t keep shoes on. Her feet are filthy. She often is touching her dirty ass feet. On the very slim chance she is really taking herself to the bathroom, are we supposed to believe she is wiping herself to satisfaction, pulling her pants up and washing her hands before exiting the bathroom? Speaking of, when is the last time we saw her wash her hands? Yet, we are supposed to believe she will be employable? In any function or fashion. LMAO! šŸ˜³ Sorry, not sorryā€¦I donā€™t want Abbie or anyone with current habits such as hers working in an environment where I may purchase a flat of Zinnias or Pansies, and get a booger and a possible tit smear for free. It is gross. It is a big fat load of bovine excrement, and I am willing to bet the farm they know it. They are useless, sweaty, stinky piles and mounds and mounds and moundsā€¦of useless flesh.šŸ¤¢
Third shift....you kill me....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.