Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile, why is Sandy in the crate?
Hopefully she's in there waiting for her new owners who will bring her to a home with a big back yard. The Massives don't deserve that 'sweet girl' did I say it right, Asswipe?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yay, Cilldebeast posted her live of her getting ready to take their Selfishwrld VIPs to a hockey game because they are such important corporate sponsors. Becca is saddled with Sweet Girl while Cilldebeast boozes it up at the game. She looks a right mess. Her hair is so greasy up top and brittle and dry at the bottom. The make up is horrendous 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cilldebeast is applying her morgue makeup on a live right now. Geez, she is extra lispy today!
Haha! I'm having a watch now....

someone asked if Abbie was going to learn to drive soon. Cillapotomus' reply was 'Abbie will probably not learn to drive, can you imagine her driving with her stims?'

yeah because that's the only thing stopping her from driving Cilla. I think you mean 'Abbie WON'T be driving because she lacks the cognitive ability to appropriately assess the road conditions such as speed, direction, braking distances, of her car and that of others. Nor does she have the cognitive ability to be able to understand the rules of the road such as driving on the correct side of the road, understanding road signs or giving way to priority traffic. Therefore she will not be safe behind the wheel of a car' They will never say that though.... it ruins the narrative.

My goodness me, their follower are as thick as bricks. The fact that they think that it would possible for Abbie to get behind the wheel of a car in the near future shows what a great job Ass has done in educating people about autism and special needs. SO MUCH AWARENESS!

She can't even turn the peddles of a bike and turning the handlebars, let alone understand a steering wheel, accelerator, brake, clutch, gears sticks, indicators, windscreen wipers.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Yay, Cilldebeast posted her live of her getting ready to take their Selfishwrld VIPs to a hockey game because they are such important corporate sponsors. Becca is saddled with Sweet Girl while Cilldebeast boozes it up at the game. She looks a right mess. Her hair is so greasy up top and brittle and dry at the bottom. The make up is horrendous 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I don't know how anyone can watch an entire Lipshit mama video. I get to 60 seconds.. maybe two minutes sometimes and then I have to turn it off. I can't handle the Boss Babe-ness! 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The female Hambeast is so delusional.
In all of her lives she says "we"....
As if there are others there with her.
We are going to put this makeup on. We are washing our face....etc.
Wtf is wrong with her?
Is she referring to her invisible friends?
She sure af doesn't have any visible ones.
Unless of course she buys them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Does casting shade count?

Reactions: 9
I would have yanked her by the arm out of that car and not cared about what anyone thought about it
While I don’t ever condone abuse of a special needs child, this child is playing a game with them and needs to be taught respect and boundaries. Special needs children need structure and discipline as well as any other child

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy Sunday, Tattlers! 😁

I saved this photo a few weeks ago and forgot to post it.
Donuts truly have become a staple of their existence. 🍩🍩🍩
gimmiedonuts.jpg

ASSa's nasty bottom teeth were literally in our face during part of the vlog last night. :sick: I could almost smell his breath.🤮
ewwgrossteeth.jpg

Would this qualify as a loaded question?!?! :unsure:😂😂
whatsthatsmell.jpg

😹😹
selfishwrldlasercateyes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a bloody fiasco! Abbie has those fat ignorant Pigs wrapped round her increasingly fat fingers. Dont want to get out of the car? Fine, then stay there. Stay there and scream and shout until you get fed up with it. The day is not far away when Abbie is going to be a huge, unattractive, unmanageable nightmare. And guess what, they deserve every second of it. Bring it on!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Haha! I'm having a watch now....

someone asked if Abbie was going to learn to drive soon. Cillapotomus' reply was 'Abbie will probably not learn to drive, can you imagine her driving with her stims?'

yeah because that's the only thing stopping her from driving Cilla. I think you mean 'Abbie WON'T be driving because she lacks the cognitive ability to appropriately assess the road conditions such as speed, direction, braking distances, of her car and that of others. Nor does she have the cognitive ability to be able to understand the rules of the road such as driving on the correct side of the road, understanding road signs or giving way to priority traffic. Therefore she will not be safe behind the wheel of a car' They will never say that though.... it ruins the narrative.

My goodness me, their follower are as thick as bricks. The fact that they think that it would possible for Abbie to get behind the wheel of a car in the near future shows what a great job Ass has done in educating people about autism and special needs. SO MUCH AWARENESS!

She can't even turn the peddles of a bike and turning the handlebars, let alone understand a steering wheel, accelerator, brake, clutch, gears sticks, indicators, windscreen wipers.
The Massives like to dance around the fact that Abbie has a SEVERE INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY and is at a toddler level!!! Those HUMPERS are so easily scammed!!! After watching Abbie in the VLOGS... they actually think she could drive?? She has a problem understanding how to wash her hands or brush her hair. I wonder if these "fans" are also IDD themselves.?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The Massives like to dance around the fact that Abbie has a SEVERE INTELLECTUAL DISABILITY and is at a toddler level!!! Those HUMPERS are so easily scammed!!! After watching Abbie in the VLOGS... they actually think she could drive?? She has a problem understanding how to wash her hands or brush her hair. I wonder if these "fans" are also IDD themselves.?
Of course they are. 100%.
They are the weirdest looking bunch of oddballs too.
Find a picture of one of their meet-ups. It looks like a festival of freaks.
Keep in mind these are the people the female Hambeast recruits and sells to.
She should be in prison for this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She can"t even wash her own body yet. Asshole has to do it for her. Ewwww....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Of course they are. 100%.
They are the weirdest looking bunch of oddballs too.
Find a picture of one of their meet-ups. It looks like a festival of freaks.
Keep in mind these are the people the female Hambeast recruits and sells to.
She should be in prison for this.
I know. They should be ashamed of themselves taking advantage of people who are so vulnerable. My friend has a son who is 28 with Aspergers and she has to really monitor his interactions with people because he easily is coerced into things. There is a special place in hell for people like them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I know. They should be ashamed of themselves taking advantage of people who are so vulnerable. My friend has a son who is 28 with Aspergers and she has to really monitor his interactions with people because he easily is coerced into things. There is a special place in hell for people like them.
That's been my whole issue with her and this Slimelife BS the entire time. She damn well knows she's scamming low IQ people and she does not give a tit.
It's bad enough when these MLMs scam people of normal intelligence but when scumbags like her (and her closeted husband) do it to this population, it's not just sinful - they should be in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Slimming app worked to its capacity. Sister does not look like this… She didn’t look like this at her smallest
I wonder if non-starstruck people think "Wow. You're a lot fatter in real life!" when they meet her without the apps and angles.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Slimming app worked to its capacity. Sister does not look like this… She didn’t look like this at her smallest
The slimming App ...and the Oompa Loompa look is strong here as well... huge head and little legs.. she is so ridiculous..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She spent all that time preening in her live, curling her greasy at the root and brittle dry at the ends hair, to end up pulling it back. She needs a good wash and trim and she needs to use proper products. She claims that the hair product that she is affiliated with has heat protectant in the formula. Her hair looks worse than ever with this new product.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.