Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He needs to take her nicely by the arm, and PROMPT her to get her ass out of the car. Although he uses it for content sometimes too. Grab her shoes, grab her arm and botty bing, botta boo out of the car.
Abbie has no discipline and no respect for them. I would have gotten her out of the car in a firm, decisive manner... I would NOT plead for her to do something like that... there would be consequences. I bet Asshat drove her for a donut...which is probably what she wanted. They are really in for some very hard times with her.. which I'm sure they are already experiencing. Its painful watching them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Yeh Pigcilla, the sundress with the pockets is made for people of your shape and size 😆🤣

Abbie has no discipline and no respect for them. I would have gotten her out of the car in a firm, decisive manner... I would NOT plead for her to do something like that... there would be consequences. I bet Asshat drove her for a donut...which is probably what she wanted. They are really in for some very hard times with her.. which I'm sure they are already experiencing. Its painful watching them.
I completely agree with your comment. You took the words right out of my mouth

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The narrative they are painting is shameful. If she really did the whole breakfast scenario, why didn’t they film it…why…because it never happened. I don’t believe Abbie understands any task or prompt she is given - never mind the why (like why do clothes get washed). She is looking more vacant than ever…hunchbacked, potbellied (I’m sorry, that’s what I see), close to overweight for her age and height, hair disheveled, etc. Maybe the meds are too heavy for her? Of course, I don’t know. I just see a sadder version of Abbie every week.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The narrative they are painting is shameful. If she really did the whole breakfast scenario, why didn’t they film it…why…because it never happened. I don’t believe Abbie understands any task or prompt she is given - never mind the why (like why do clothes get washed). She is looking more vacant than ever…hunchbacked, potbellied (I’m sorry, that’s what I see), close to overweight for her age and height, hair disheveled, etc. Maybe the meds are too heavy for her? Of course, I don’t know. I just see a sadder version of Abbie every week.
"Vacant" That is the perfect word to describe her these days.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Asa asks Abbie when she wouldn't get out of the car if she wanted to ride her bike. He then does some arm tit, but that is NOT the sign for bike idiot!!! He is punching the air. What a dumb duck nut! They just can't do anything right. Yet they talk about how important communication is.
Screen Shot 2022-02-19 at 9.17.38 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I would have yanked her by the arm out of that car and not cared about what anyone thought about it

• Heart
So please, someone tell me WTF is going on...
Why is Shurtle holding onto the vacuum?
Is she the damn maid?
I get yucky vibes from this.
Look how Shurtle is so in tuned to BigPigBitch.
Look at Shurtle look at Pigbitch
... lovingly? awestruck?
Screenshot_20220219-172752~2.png

Screenshot_20220219-173012~2.png

Screenshot_20220219-173025~2.png

Screenshot_20220219-173117~2.png

And I watched closely at this interaction because of how it made me feel yucky and NOT ONCE did PigBitch make any eye contact or talk to or even acknowledge Shurtle during this interaction fake ass content.
Came back to add....
Oh...I bet Shurtle is there to clean up the wall paper mess so The BigAssBitch Princess don't have to get her precious manicured hooves dirty

• Haha
  • Wow
Is she the damn maid?
... lovingly? awestruck?
View attachment 1074959
View attachment 1074963
View attachment 1074964
View attachment 1074965
And I watched closely at this interaction because of how it made me feel yucky and NOT ONCE did PigBitch make any eye contact or talk to or even acknowledge Shurtle during this interaction fake ass content.
Came back to add....
Oh...I bet Shurtle is there to clean up the wall paper mess so The BigAssBitch Princess don't have to get her precious manicured hooves dirty
I think we all know she is a fat lazy b..ch who couldn't give a dam about cleaning. She is disgusting! and I don't say this lightly

• Heart
Yeah that’s a bunch of bullsh*t! He really thinks people would believe she got all that out herself and even got a paper towel?? She doesn’t even know how to use a napkin. They always have to wipe her mouth (like an 18 mo old). It is truly mind boggling what he tries to portray that Abbie can do.

OK ASSA!!!!! SURE THING 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy crap you Guyths...I can't make it through this vlog without breaks!
As the Princess Pig likes to say, she is a "hot mess"
Screenshot_20220219-213207~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I just watched Kaitlin/Eeyore's recent vlog. I know that she is not the brightest bulb, but sweet Jesus on a swizzle stick, she is committed to ensuring that her son is her priority. The Maassives need to look to her for "inthperation", I'm looking at you, Thilldebeathd.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Is she the damn maid?
... lovingly? awestruck?
View attachment 1074959
View attachment 1074963
View attachment 1074964
View attachment 1074965
Came back to add....
Is she the damn maid?
... lovingly? awestruck?
View attachment 1074959
View attachment 1074963
View attachment 1074964
View attachment 1074965
Came back to add....
I bet she cleans for Pig since her hours were most likely cut at SlimeWorld.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I think Abbie is set in her ways now, it's far too late for the idiots to try and teach her new tricks. They've made their bed and now they can lay in it!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Yeah, they read here all right. First Sherrie is cleaning and comments are made that Pig doesn’t lift a finger. Then, we get this post… 🙄🙄🙄
D350B0A9-FF38-44B7-82A1-D5B5639B654F.jpeg

No one here is buying your bullsh$t! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I bet she cleans for Pig since her hours were most likely cut at SlimeWorld.
Caught GM Sherry’s brief Saturday skincare live. Sincere and thoughtful while she filmed on her birthday. Said she was treated to lunch. So did she have to clean Moldy Manor like Cinderella while ugly stepsister Big P was getting her manicure? Then they bought her lunch before her shift at ShelfishWrld? Sherry offered to send people product samples, noting it was her way to give back on her birthday. Meanwhile on Big P’s Live, the Hog Queen of TikTok is relishing her stories about her “six personalities” created for her reel. She also talked about her work ethic and how much she hustles to succeed. And yet again, she declared that the haters don’t bother her...after she asked AssA to remove a troll from her Live. I’ll take Shurtle over Big P any day.

• Heart
This was in the comment section of a TikTok. It just pisses me the duck off.
Screenshot_20220219-234716~2.png

What these humpers with their blinders on don't realize is that once paternity is established the father can seek visitation rights. He could of gone to court and started a relationship with her by now. He evidently doesn't want that.
But Asshat, what great content that would make! Just think of it...sister's meet for the first time...gold mine. I'm being sarcastic for those of you who can't tell. But, I wouldn't put it past the douchebag to try to do just that if things start turning desperate.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
This is from a couple vlogs ago, but I swear I get triggered by the way Abbie rubs her eyes.

I've also decided Abbie is constantly trying to tell her parents "eat tit" when they are recording. I noticed she is always signing "potty" followed by "food" and I thought that was weird until it occurred to me it's probably her little way of telling them to eat tit every time they have the camera in her face, she just gets it out of order. I'm now impressed with her communication skills. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Abbie knows how to wind them up,especially P and she knows she gets a reaction when she won’t get out the car or as someone else pointed out, probably gets taken for a donut or is bribed with getting food of some sort. If I was dealing with her, I’d close the car door, make sure all doors are locked and walk off, leaving her sitting in there with no music, no snacks, etc…I’d keep a secret eye on her, but I’m sure Abbie wouldn’t last long sitting in there with no attention and might not be so keen to stay in the car the next time.

It doesn’t surprise me she falls asleep on the couch because she doesn’t seem to have a regular or reasonable bedtime routine. I know sometimes she can’t sleep and has issues, but they should be making sure she goes to her room roughly the same time every night and gets up at the same time every morning. In a vlog recently Isaiah mentioned she went to bed at midnight, then slept on the couch the next morning after she’d been up a while. She has no routine with them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.