Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Broken puzzle My hugs and prayers all to you Tattle Sister. I pray you are here with us as long as possible. ❤
I believe one day…whether it is tomorrow or 50 years from now God willing , we are all going to be in one place, together again..not as strangers. A place so grand and glorious that our minds cannot even begin to comprehend its magnificence. Y’all just remember to use your Tattle names, not your real names when we greet each other up above! Otherwise.. there may be some confusion. 🤣 You guys all have a spot in my heart.😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Hey Loves❤
I got the impression Abbie was already showing behaviors indicating the outing was not going to go well. I believe that is why Ass and Pig made it a point to try and drill the hockey game into her head. Hockey game. Hockey game. Hockey game. Bull tit. Hockey game.
View attachment 1066194
I also feel like it was really Pig that wanted to go and she would be damned if Abbie got in the way of that. It looked to me like Moobie Dick realized right away it was a bad idea. He looked pissed the whole time.
View attachment 1066202
He wasn’t the only one pissed about their presence at the game. 😂LMAO😂 I feel like these folks have seen Ol’ Pigfuckles drunk Woooooheeeewing a time or two before.😂
View attachment 1066206
Side note: I am curious to see if Ass continues this narrative of “the three of us” “we all have wants” deal. My gut feeling is this is all gearing up for hauling Sweet Girl to select locations across the country. Remember how many times they pushed the Abbie Needs to GO narrative last year? I feel like they are going to pass it off as people coming to meet up with the three of them…not just to come see Abbie. They think they are some psychological manipulating wizards. Unfortunately for them, the only ones they are fooling are themselves and the Sarah McCarthy type of Maassbots.😻 We shall see.

PS. What is this???
View attachment 1066238
It looks to be some type of pet cage?

Reactions: 13
Cilldebeast is doing a live and crimping her greasy hair. She's talking about being an affiliate with a hair guru 😂 😂 OMG, she's a mess. What a horrible Ambassador or any beauty product! She doesn't even section her hair when she is trying to style that greasy mess. Someone asked if Abbie was home and she seemed annoyed and said that Abbie at school.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's live on IG right now. I'm tripping out on her mouth and lisp. I've never noticed it being so bad before. Kind of early for booze

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She's live on IG right now. I'm tripping out on her mouth and lisp. I've never noticed it being so bad before. Kind of early for booze
I can't believe how gross and greasy her hair is! The hair care company that she says she is affiiliated with has to be mortified with her! She is extra lispy today and extremely arrogant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
And because that daughter is normal as well, P doesn't like that because she was meant to have that child.
ABSOLUTELY with a doubt...because it's as clear as day P resents the fact that Abbie is the way she is.

Hmmmm…Someone is salty. HaHa! Oh Moobie….bless it.🐳
View attachment 1071387
Says the one haunting Pigs lifeless Slime TikTok videos deleting comments. Such a good little witch. Just keep doing as Pig tells you. 😹 Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle with your deflecting ass. 😹
In other news…
View attachment 1071371
View attachment 1071372

#reality #itsyourasspercillerpotamus
View attachment 1071447
"When your teenager wants to scroll TikTok???" Please Pricilla....its more like when YOUR TEENAGER wants to take your phone and fling it at your head... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 and then beat the tit out of you.....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
ABSOLUTELY with a doubt...because it's as clear as day P resents the fact that Abbie is the way she is.

"When your teenager wants to scroll TikTok???" Please Pricilla....its more like when YOUR TEENAGER wants to take your phone and fling it at your head... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 and then beat the tit out of you.....😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I bet if P wasn't on video.. she would not be all laughing and smiling like it was the best time.. I bet she would be mad if Abbie grabbed her phone like that... and yes... Abbie could care less about some video of Asshat and posting it on tic Tok... she was just trying to get the phone away from P..because she hates her...and possibly to fling it at her....then beat the tit out of her....maybe bite her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Give her a sensory toy asshat, why do you ignore this need. P looked hungover and like hell. Also the life skills thing was just for the camera, and they are delusional. She wouldn't pull wallpaper if she had some toys to play with in the living room.

I'm sorry for the you tattlers who are going to be near Aspig this summer. You are in my thoughts.
I cannot get through this. How the F can this guy even speak the bullshit he does. Abbie will never have that thought process. WTF is their problem???? Why fukin bother with the bullshit....Just stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

But first......a snack....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.