Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"So I look cute"??? Uh...

View attachment 1066940
Tho tho cute. I donโ€™t know, maybe we should let her strut her Slimelife snack sack in peace. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Judging by the adjustable straps, this bag has an extremely short lifespan riding on the back of this beauty guide anyways ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wear it while ya can Pig. ๐Ÿท
F9A75402-EE50-4883-AC12-961C559EABC9.jpeg

Going to slay the day at empty Selfie World. She can binge eat there while working the front desk in the off chance that someone comes to take lame Selfies.
Slaying the dayโ€ฆ.at Noon. LMAO! Okay then.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Tho tho cute. I donโ€™t know, maybe we should let her strut her Slimelife snack sack in peace. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Judging by the adjustable straps, this bag has an extremely short lifespan riding on the back of this beauty guide anyways ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wear it while ya can Pig. ๐Ÿท
View attachment 1067052

Slaying the dayโ€ฆ.at Noon. LMAO! Okay then.๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿผ
I got a dollar that says it isn't fastened in the front.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I'd pay good money to watch that fat bleep take that backpack off and on with her T-REX arms. "Atha, my arm ith thtuck" Bet it's full of oyshter crackerth, alcohol, chips, chunky monkey ice cream and XXXXXL pull-ups.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
From Cilla's live today. That Brooke Banks is a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!!!!!!

1645043165092.png

1645043269848.png

The women on this panel are expert BS'ers. They're the top level at SL.
1645043401480.png

She wasn't allowed on the panel for obvious reasons

Biggie P.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 29
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Boy her narrative has changed. She has said she started SL hoping to make a monthly car payment. Shes said that since day 1.
Now it was for "me" time? :poop: :poop:
Because she'd be lying to them if she said they'd make money doing this bullshit.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they had that specially made for Cilldebeast? I bet the other huns got cute little backpacks.
I dont see it on the merch site. Maybe its new. Or maybe that was what she "earned" for selling $1m of their crap products lol.
I did find her hat. $40 for that. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Screenshot 2022-02-16 4.05.49 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Because THAT is what his humpers and humperettes want to see....chaos...because he never taught her how to control her anger. And he is letting the camera roll for his content.
That was the saddest video of Abbie. The poor luv was vastly over stimulated and wasnโ€™t having much success in self regulating, and they just shove that camera in front of her and film her, for all the world to see, without her consent obviously. So very sadโ€ฆ.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I dont see it on the merch site. Maybe its new. Or maybe that was what she "earned" for selling $1m of their crap products lol.
I did find her hat. $40 for that. ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 1067440
$40 for that? Thereโ€™s nothing even fancy about it! Iโ€™d rather spend that on a Love Your Melon hat where half the profit goes to children with cancer!! I just bought a new hat. A Super Bowl logo Cincinnati Bengals beanie. A much cooler hat than that plan black one. Could probably find the same black hat at target

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m halfway through tonightโ€™s vlog. I had to stop when they were at selfie world, doing a โ€œphoto shootโ€ big p yells out โ€œperfectโ€ฆmodelโ€ they were literally posing her like a doll and then counting down, meaning she needs to stay that way until they count. Iโ€™m disgusted. Asshat couldnโ€™t even wait to let her figure out to hang up the phone, he had to do it for her. Also I think I heard them say that dress was really cheap. When stuff is really cheap, thereโ€™s a reason for that! That dress didnโ€™t fit her well. There was loose fabric where the boobs are supposed to go and it was just hanging. I was mortified for Abby in this vlog. Iโ€™m sure they are going to use these pictures to advertise for failing selfie world

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That green dress made her stomach look bigger than it is. Or maybe it is that big now?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thereโ€™s been a few vlogs in the past of Abbie freaking out when she sees other people getting served food and Iโ€™ve never understood why they donโ€™t take along some breadsticks or some kind of snack that she can have if sheโ€™s getting upset. Of course, filming Abbie pitching a fit brings in more views, so maybe itโ€™s deliberate. Like the stadium, theyโ€™ve also taken her back to restaurants they know sheโ€™s had sensory issues with, yet they donโ€™t give a damn how she feels or how others will feel having to endure Abbie having a meltdown.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.