Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
While I'm not very hopeful of it working (mainly due to A&P's aversion to consistency), I do think it's a good idea to try to teach Abbie that breaks are limited. Honestly, I don't know why they never tried doing this sooner. It was obvious and has been for quite some time that Abbie uses signing 'break' or 'bathroom' just to get out of doing something she doesn't feel like doing. In addition to that, Abbie found that if she throws enough of a hissy fit and fusses enough, that she'll get out of doing whatever it is she doesn't want to do. I think it often gets pretty bad. That's why you'll see a clip of Asshat asking her to do something and her shaking her head 'no' and then a jump cut where she finally does what's being asked of her. Kind of makes me wonder if Asshat yells at her off camera.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Quick paragraph then my post
Wow. So I used to watch FA vids about four years ago because I thought they put decent content out. Then I learned about the past of Ass & Bigger Ass (Til death do they part). Then about two years ago, I began “frustrated” watching. (After I found out the truth about Ass and bigger Ass, But had no one else to vent to (didn’t know this site) so about a year ago I stopped watching all together. I just started back, and just found this forum.

So, I can say, as someone who knew about them four years ago, saw her get BETTER at things. To now only see her go BACK to being the girl she was at 11?? Like, literally.. they are having to bring back things they haven’t had to in a while, right!? Like the “break” peel off Velcro crap... she’s back to peeling wallpaper. And it seems like every video is Asa doing damage control with “stans” BEFORE anything even happens. “This video is all about how life skills are key” blah blah “we’ve had some problems of late but that’s just her being a teenager right?” Blah blah

yo, Ass, I was a teenager once. Yes, I slept a lot. ALOT . Yes I wanted tons of junkfood, TONS.. and Yes, I was defiant..very much so. But I could manage to take a lunchbox out of a backpack without a complete meltdown.
That is NOT a slight on Abbie. Not whatsoever.
Abbie has Autism (AND IDD even tho they never mention that part cause IDD doesn’t pay like Autism) like, severely. No one is questioning she would be overwhelming for a parent.
BUT

HERE YOU TWO ARE. Both seem MORE than enough financial stable. Yet, I have watched videos on parents who have given everything they have ever worked for, for just one year of “outside the curriculum” learning...
WHY ISNT ABBIE DOING THIS!?
THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR THIS.

They Never cared about advancing her intellectual abilities... if they did, she would have learned more words than just “donut” in the past year.

I was curious if you guys ever heard of the RPM?
Rapid Prompting Method? I def think Abbie is too stuck in her ways now to even bothering trying it. It just pisses me off, cause it’s another one of those things that some family’s give up their lifesavings for to try, where as the Maass Ass Assassins could of just done without one more ivory back scratcher

• Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
I would have yanked her by the arm out of that car and not cared about what anyone thought about it
While I don’t ever condone abuse of a special needs child, this child is playing a game with them and needs to be taught respect and boundaries. Special needs children need structure and discipline as well as any other child

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
I couldn't agree more. I would love to see her actually problem solving. Like taking a kitchen stool and climbing on it to open the pantry door. She just plain hasn't got the intellectual capacity to do it. She cant work the TV zapper - she has no natural curiosity. Even toddlers can grasp these things. I really cant see her learning more than she has already. The complete and utter delusion that she could do a job is ridiculous. She does zero spontaneously bar grabbing food and taking her shoes off.
As a mother pf an autistic child, reading these just breaks my heart. I do know that everything they said my son couldn't do- he is now doing because we dropped everything and devoted ourselves to him 150%. I feel like these bozos just expect everyone to help Abbie but guess what I learned? NO ONE and i mean NO ONE (regardless of the salary) is going HELP YOUR CHILD LIKE THE PARENTS CAN. I eat, sleep, drink autism for 10 years now. Autism is not am excuse. You just have to figure put how to get through to the child. Rant over

• Heart
The 16 year old who cant even put a spoon in the dishwasher without prompting is employable. Give me a break.

I fear this is all fake and said just to keep the humpers hanging on to a dying channel. They know in their heart of hearts she is not capable of doing a job. It is all a false facade.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

Sweetums

VIP Member
Oh I totally agree he wants NOTHING TO DO WITH HER but I also think P is mortified by the fact that he knocked someone else up and she does not want that reminder in her face or in the forefront of their lives...it BOTHERS HER...IT BOTHERS HER A LOT
And I know it bothers Pig that Asshole has a normal daughter and she doesn't. Thats just how she is. She wants to have the best if everything and she doesn't. She ended up with an IDD daughter that can't stand her mother and Pig is a mother who dislikes her daughter.She might have been a blessing in disguise for Abs, but they will never know because of Pigs jealousy. Its like what she said about the new kitchen when it was finished. She didn't care about knowing how to use all the new appliances, she just cared about how nice everything looked.
Same philosophy with Abs...she doesn't care if she she's a good mother or not....she just cares how nice she looks to people. Thats why she tries so hard and fakes attention all the time. To make it look "nice".

• Heart
  • Sick

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
I think that's an excellent point. Motivation.
Putting aside the ID factor for a moment, there is also the motivation/desire to do something. If it's something she doesn't like doing or has no interest in doing, then she drags her feet, she resists, she fidgets, she stims, she fusses... then eventually does it and has to be kept on task etc. Whereas if it's something she really likes & enjoys, the moment you say it to her she is ON it.
While intellectual ability and comprehension skills play their parts (no one is disputing that), I think that a decent amount of time she is resisting because she doesn't feel like doing what is being asked of her. She's non-verbal so she can't say "I don't want to put the dishes away.", but she shows it in other ways.

I also think she is extremely prompt dependent from the Massives fcking up doing ABA with her (along with fcking up many other things). I remember back at the old house, Miss Brandy was trying to work with Abbie (and A&P) to move away from and prevent prompt dependency. But, because Asshat decided he knows better and refused to do what Brandy instructed, we have what we have now - total prompt dependency.
Not only is she prompt dependent, she's also never given time to work on a task herself.
Look at her loading the dishwasher in yesterday's vlog - Asa was hand over hand with her, he jumped in to correct her placement, he basically bossed her and moved her hands to do things his way immediately. And that's literally after a vlog in the last week where he specifically said he knows he does it and knows he needs to stop.

Just....just try to imagine that. Imagine trying to do anything and someone is up in your space every second of every day moving your hands around and barking orders at you and the instructions aren't clear and it never, ever stops. It never stops. Imagine your boss standing over you for 8 full hours, taking your hands and moving them to type a letter or pound a nail, imagine he demands you empty the trash can under your desk but he says it in Pig Latin so you need a minute to decipher the words and before you can he's grabbing your hands and pointing and shouting in Pig Latin again, and that sort of stuff happens for 8 hours, constantly, every single day of your life and you have no way to escape it. You literally cannot leave, cannot get away from this job.

How would you act after a week of it? A month? 16 years?

• Sad
  • Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Happy Saturday. ❤
I had a great day shopping at my favorite bargain store yesterday. Found a truckers hat for Moobie, then I realized he already had one. Oh Well…guess I will wear it.😂
BE534927-D8B2-43F1-BBD3-AD94433FC4F1.jpeg

Did you happen to notice how Pig literally rolls out of the front seat? I watched it at least 10 times. 😹
0983FCFB-33D5-4D12-ADA7-4FBEE8AC449B.jpeg

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
It took Abby five minutes not to pour her own glass of orange juice and screw the top on. Even with help. But it’s because there was so much excitement going on there in the kitchen… With no one else there… And zero excitement. This log was nothing but bullshit. I take that back, it was an excellent example of how far she has regressed. She could pour her own drink, cereal, etc. Now she cannot. And it’s not because of the excitement in the kitchen. So sad, all snarking aside. Abby is where she is now because of her parents. They have perpetuated this regression, and it is very very sad

• Sad
  • Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I’m sorry that I am late on commenting about this but I just have to say, I would absolutely be humiliated if I had a child that would pose this way and a husband that would go along with it.
No offense to anyone but this is straight up gang-ish looking and definitely something that Abbie should not be copying (which has happened over the years because Isaiah did it for years and she has seen it done and I guarantee he probably posed her like this and taught her how to look).
I have 4 teenagers and if one even tried this crap, they would be immediately told to knock it off, get that look off their faces and I better not catch it again.
In a world of evil, be kind, sweet, spread a smile and show the world that happiness reins.. That is what I teach mine. We don’t need to look like we are in a gang, run around with drug dealers or keep our nose so high that if it rains, we drown.
Assa is operating at the maturity level of a twenty something. His emotional growth is so stunted. One of my sons is turning 39 tomorrow and the difference in maturity between the two of them is night and day. I still believe Assa is a sociopath. He doesn't give a shit about anyone and I mean anyone but himself.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
P yelling about Abbie being a model was just awful. Abbie looks ridiculous in that horrendous dress and yet again they ignored the fact she was uncomfortable with the lights or the ceiling, they just wanted their Instagram photo. They didn’t take pictures at the dance event because they probably weren’t allowed to. Of course parents want photos of their children, but these two take it to another level, making Abbie pose and giving her countdowns.
A&P don’t want pictures of their child Abbie…who looks away from the camera, stims, yells, rocks, gets messy, etc. They want a picture of some other child. A child who faces forward and wears a placid expression on her face. They’ve talked in the past about how they’ll take multiple pictures to try and get one of Abbie looking at the camera and smiling. Why? That’s not what comes naturally to Abbie…why can’t they be happy with a picture of her doing what she wants to do?

• Heart
Reactions: 31

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
Is it me, or is Cillabeast getting dumber and dumber with each vlog?

Also I know this sounds horrible, but I have always thought Pigcilla has some kind of learning difficulty, and is not very intelligent. I could be wrong though. And sorry if that was insulting to anyone.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hotographer512

VIP Member
It's not page 48 yet but I think this is funny!!
Thread suggestion: 4 eyebrows, 2 wonky eyes. Will she ever stop lying about her size?
Thanks @HeyGuyth

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Whimsical

VIP Member
I couldn't watch it all, but here are some highlights 😁

About 2 minutes, after he homeschools Abbie on how to properly put silverware in the dishwasher, ASSa startled Big P...it was hilarious!
StartledBigP.jpg

ASSa doing his best Gyroid arm-waving moment.
The Oinkoid Gyroid actually OINKS!! 🐷 I recently discovered it on Animal Crossing!!! :ROFLMAO:😂😂
oinkoidASSa.jpg

Can you feel the love...

Screenshot (311).png
Screenshot (313).png
Screenshot (314).png
Screenshot (315).png

They are beyond delusional at this point. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

itsalluptousnow.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
This was just sad to watch. Abbie will never be able to do the things that Asa suddenly wants from her.
She didnt know to take the lid off of the bowl to rinse it until she was told. Ditto with putting items in the dishwasher- Asa told her each time.
She was pushing the vacuum quite literally how a toddler would. Not caring where it goes, and slamming it about. Notice the jump cut- Abbie was squealing and laughing on the rug, then we jump to a solemn Abbie vacuuming by the stairs.
The tantrums alone are going to prevent her from being employable, even if she has a coach with her. She cant just stop or refuse, and I also doubt she can use her "break" system at a real work site.
And lastly, they didnt show her unpack her bag but she had a pair of dirty jeans again. I dont understand. She may not be toilet trained, fine- but how is it she needs to change pants so often? Those pull-ups they use must be very very cheap. Pisses me off they wont spend HER money and buy her a quality product. The fact that they dont shows how much they care about her "dignity".

• Heart
  • Sad

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Tonight's shit.

Oh My Gosh!!
Yes, but Abbie cannot even go toilet by herself!! She cannot even hold a pencil or do one thing without complete prompting, hand over hand, etc..
That doesn't bode well whatsoever for her being employable...
Gosh, y'all live in a delusional world!!

The resources Abbie needs, is parents that will discipline, use consistency and have exceptions for Abbie. She needed those YEARS ago and still needs this... Until she gets that, she will not be employable. No vocational program or other business will be able to take Abbie on. She won't pass the basic job screenings to even be considered for a job with an aid...

Also, your statement, seriously?!? Of course it is way more serious about Abbie's future!! You already needed to have a plan, activities, etc. all in place, for when Abbie was no longer in school.. You seriously are just NOW thinking about that...

Oh yes Priscilla, Abbie loves gardening... She loves eating dirt... So, I guess if you want her eating dirt all day, that would be a great profession for her... Don't get me started on the music crap..

No you idiot, we don't get fixed on the hear and now. We see how much Abbie has regressed over the last 5 years. We see how you'll lack parenting skills and follow through. We see the writing on the walls, for your lack of parenting Abbie and her lack of growth and development. We know what is available, as many of us have teenagers or older adults that are within the system or coming into the system and know the requirements... It isn't being negative, it is being R-E-A-L, which is something BOTH of you'll haven't been doing, for a very long time..

I'm sorry but gosh, I feel so sorry for Abbie...

• Heart
  • Sad

KateK

VIP Member
LOL... Pat O'Bryan is calling Asshat out!!!! He was such a jerk on his reply to her..it makes him look like the ignorant one. She was for sure calling him out on his grift and he did not like it!!! So glad she saw that he was indeed lying to her!!!

Asshat.. only the HUMPIEST HUMPERS are believing your grift... be a better human.

• Haha
  • Heart