Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when they had Abbie make brownies at 10at night and P was pissed…she had to wrangle Abbie from splattering it every where,sticking her hands in the bowl and eating it. The seething looks she gave A was hilarious!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I've been through this and it is a ton of memories and work. If I can be helpful, please take no prisoners and purge everything. Take one item from each box as a memory. My Dad died in 2000 and my Mom in 2019 and I have sold the family home and and am now on purge #3 . It has cost me time and money to purge. Take pictures of what you will never use as a memory, our parents are probably yelling at us to get rid of what we will never use or look at xoxoxo
Thank you…that’s a great plan!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi i am confused, on the margarita day pic of Crystal, I always thought she was Asa’s sister as they look alike but they said she is his sister in law? If so then how come she has the Maass surname? Maybe i misread

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LOL.. I could watch that over and over...too funny. I bet if they posted the actual process of faking that Abbie can cook or ride a bike or garden etc etc etc... those would get tons of views.

I love that look on the loving mom P's face when Abbie dunked her hands in the brownie mix. I imagine the same scene played out with the meat when Abbie took a handful of meat and put them in her mouth or slung shrimp around the kitchen.... these 2 deserve every moment of it.

Hi i am confused, on the margarita day pic of Crystal, I always thought she was Asa’s sister as they look alike but they said she is his sister in law? If so then how come she has the Maass surname? Maybe i misread
Crystal is married to Assa's sister Emily.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
[QUOTE
Crystal is married to Assa's sister Emily.
[/QUOTE]

Ah ok thanks!! I really thought Crystal looks like Asa though! Not seen Emily I hardly watch these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've been through this and it is a ton of memories and work. If I can be helpful, please take no prisoners and purge everything. Take one item from each box as a memory. My Dad died in 2000 and my Mom in 2019 and I have sold the family home and and am now on purge #3 . It has cost me time and money to purge. Take pictures of what you will never use as a memory, our parents are probably yelling at us to get rid of what we will never use or look at xoxoxo
Just wanted to tell you, all my Tattle friends, how much I appreciate reading your thoughts every day. This year, so far, has been rough. From my mom passing away in mid January, from having a hell of a time traveling for her funeral (cancelled flights, stuck in Detroit, huge winter storm, etc.), and a planned trip to California two weeks later, it has been a doozy.

I inherited my folk’s condo and it’s been a lot of work almost every day (with my dear husband’s help), going through mountains of items spanning 40 years, clothes, dishes, you name it. I now am almost through with the going through part, and now I have to find an organization to take most of the furniture - while following the condo’s rules. I plan to list the condo in mid-March (or sooner). Reading your funny and insightful comments after my workdays has been such a release. Thank you all!
my wife and her brother are going through this. trying to clean out 48 years of memories in their moms house (she passed on labor day 2021) and I think that's why my wife struggles with it. because there's too many memories and she's afraid to let them go and let go of her mother.
my 4 siblings and I are also just beginning the process of going through my mother's things as she passed after a brief battle with cancer on February 10th. being the 4th of 5 kids, I left it to the older siblings to do what they need to do but just keep me in the loop (I live 5 hrs away from everyone). Pray for peace and strength for two families to get through losing two matriarchs. life sure won't be the same with out either of these strong women in our lives. Pray for my son who's 11 and has lost both his grandmother's in a span of 5 months.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I know for us we are nervous about being in other homes for the simple fact that our home is basically autism proof. We can lock him out of the kitchen and out of the bathrooms. He has flooded our kitchen and bathroom before by sneaking in there, plugging up the drain, and turning the faucets on. We also have no ceiling fans. He is obsessed with them and is tall enough now to reach the blades and pull them down. Yes, he has done this at a dear friends house, at Lowe's, and elsewhere. You can't take your eyes off him for one second. You can't really have a conversation with family or anyone if you have to constantly watch someone. Houses with all kinds of breakables and walls filled with pictures are a nightmare for us. He's obsessed with picture frames and has knocked off and shattered a few. You have to be ever vigilant whereas in our house, we have nothing on the walls, no valuables within reach, our windows were made shatterproof, no ceiling fans, and locks everywhere. We can actually sit and have a conversation and let him be "free".
Oh yes, I agree with you, it’s certainly more comfortable and you are less on edge in your own home, absolutely, but they don’t think twice about taking her to places where the possibility of a meltdown could be imminent or she feels uneasy. I feel so bad for her in situations like that.

Did anyone listen to their podcast yesterday?
Where can you find it?

Reactions: 9
Wow. And Asshole could hàve edited that face out and he didn't.

How pathetic that they only look truly happy when booze is involved.
Or food....lots of food.

Here is her hand AFTER handling the raw meat and washing her hands, supposedly. Does she bite her nails? We know her brother has a few nails at every meal.
View attachment 1081840
The OJ pouring was just another content setup for them to showcase her doing something that shows her progress. She supposedly got the OJ out and was going to pour herself a glass but then, all of a sudden, forgot how to pour herself a glass. So in steps Mother of the Year to help Sweet Girl pour the glass of OJ. Meanwhile, the Dad had been filming the whole time but somehow missed the part of Abbie pulling the OJ out of the fridge. Abbie must be a ninja when it comes to getting cereal, milk, OJ and bowls cause we never see it happening. I am beginning to think
Who poses like this for a photo?! Why is she almost laying down 😂. Is this an attempt to hide face fat?
Who poses like this for a photo?! Why is she almost laying down 😂. Is this an attempt to hide face fat?
Every time I see Pig make this kind of fake fuckery face, I think of the song.🎵🎵"I'm So Pretty....Oh, So Pretty 🎶🎶

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow. And Asshole could hàve edited that face out and he didn't.

Or food....lots of food.

Every time I see Pig make this kind of fake fuckery face, I think of the song.🎵🎵"I'm So Pretty....Oh, So Pretty 🎶🎶
I will say that Summer is genuinely patient with Abbie in times like these, unlike the woman who BIRTHED HER!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
88927E8D-8D24-45E1-B672-08713A64E81D.jpeg

As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
160F4E89-0754-4019-B024-E54AC65F409C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Good Day Tattlers.
I greet you with some heart warming news. Guess who was up at 3 am, living his best life, staying unbothered by haters? Thaaaaat is right.
Moobie Dick. 😂
Whether it was Sweet Girl, the tequila sweats or the Taco EVERY Tuesday sodium induced hypertension that kept him awake….I say GOOD! FANTASTIC! 😂😂
View attachment 1082662
As far as the clip where Abbie got all the cereal components out.
LMFAO!
Nice try fucker. NO, we saw her sitting at the kitchen island after the fact. We did not SEE her get out a single thing. LOSER!
View attachment 1082668
We also saw her sling season salt everywhere EXCEPT the 10 lbs of meat you had for 5 people...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We also saw her sling season salt everywhere EXCEPT the 10 lbs of meat you had for 5 people...
That entire vlog last night was an utter FAIL. Hand me one skewer. Paws a handful. 👀 The “mood affects ability” bullshit was laughable. Maybe next time skip the afternoon munchkins and you won’t have the sugar crash when it is time for her to perform for treats. He was quick to throw in her helping them cook on the RV Trip, was he not? 😂 NARRATIVE!
Abbie? Want another Ruffles chip? Come here!
2A335D36-3FCC-42F3-8864-274613807AC6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Oh yes, I agree with you, it’s certainly more comfortable and you are less on edge in your own home, absolutely, but they don’t think twice about taking her to places where the possibility of a meltdown could be imminent or she feels uneasy. I feel so bad for her in situations like that.

Where can you find it?

Think that's it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When you're as wide as your refrigerator close the door and put down your fork.

Unedited, unfiltered just real life Cillapotamus.

1645631271949.png
1645631480414.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That entire vlog last night was an utter FAIL. Hand me one skewer. Paws a handful. 👀 The “mood affects ability” bullshit was laughable. Maybe next time skip the afternoon munchkins and you won’t have the sugar crash when it is time for her to perform for treats. He was quick to throw in her helping them cook on the RV Trip, was he not? 😂 NARRATIVE!
Abbie? Want another Ruffles chip? Come here! View attachment 1082682
She "helped" with the skewers. "Hand me one stick".... grabs handful of sticks. "Hold the stick"....doesn't hold stick. He holds stick in her hand and puts piece of meat on stick while holding her hand AND the bleeping camera. "NICE JOB AB!" Ok.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.