Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I totally agree he wants NOTHING TO DO WITH HER but I also think P is mortified by the fact that he knocked someone else up and she does not want that reminder in her face or in the forefront of their lives...it BOTHERS HER...IT BOTHERS HER A LOT
And I know it bothers Pig that Asshole has a normal daughter and she doesn't. Thats just how she is. She wants to have the best if everything and she doesn't. She ended up with an IDD daughter that can't stand her mother and Pig is a mother who dislikes her daughter.She might have been a blessing in disguise for Abs, but they will never know because of Pigs jealousy. Its like what she said about the new kitchen when it was finished. She didn't care about knowing how to use all the new appliances, she just cared about how nice everything looked.
Same philosophy with Abs...she doesn't care if she she's a good mother or not....she just cares how nice she looks to people. Thats why she tries so hard and fakes attention all the time. To make it look "nice".

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I swear, if they stuff their two very large dogs in the back seat next to a honking, wailing, thrashing Abbie again I WILL report them for animal cruelty. Those two dogs had NO space to stretch out and they were driving for bleeping hours, along with Abbie and the noise she makes. Those dogs were bleeping miserable being crammed into that back seat next to Abbie with ZERO space. They were also left in the truck in the Summer heat whilst these lard arses were stuffing their faces.

These two primitive halfwits don't give a duck about anyone else and will do things for their own comfort and convenience. They were too cheap to board the dogs at that place they usually go to- despite all the bleeping money they make scamming people. They can afford to board them at the kennel doggy daycare place, it's just they are too bleeping CHEAP and would rather those two dogs suffer.

I love animals. Animal cruelty and neglect is just something that I can't ignore - I've lost a few "friends" over it but I don't give a duck. Don't be a dick to animals.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
P posted an instagram story on selfish world.. her and Abbie thrashing around on the couch... Abbie has Asa's phone and P says..dont post a tic Tok! to Abbie... as if Abbie has any idea what posting is or tic Tok.. P knows she is being filmed...not sure if it was a mistake to post this on selfish world instagram or if they are trying to post Abbie more there to pull in some local HUMPERS. Maybe yet one more way to exploit Abbie.

I swear, if they stuff their two very large dogs in the back seat next to a honking, wailing, thrashing Abbie again I WILL report them for animal cruelty. Those two dogs had NO space to stretch out and they were driving for bleeping hours, along with Abbie and the noise she makes. Those dogs were bleeping miserable being crammed into that back seat next to Abbie with ZERO space. They were also left in the truck in the Summer heat whilst these lard arses were stuffing their faces.

These two primitive halfwits don't give a duck about anyone else and will do things for their own comfort and convenience. They were too cheap to board the dogs at that place they usually go to- despite all the bleeping money they make scamming people. They can afford to board them at the kennel doggy daycare place, it's just they are too bleeping CHEAP and would rather those two dogs suffer.

I love animals. Animal cruelty and neglect is just something that I can't ignore - I've lost a few "friends" over it but I don't give a duck. Don't be a dick to animals.
Yea.. I hope they board them as well this year. Even their dogs are over weight..including Sandy who should not be as a young, active dog..she has an appearance of an older dog.

Part of the reason they took the poor dogs was being cheap...the other part is they also used them for content.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hmmmm…Someone is salty. HaHa! Oh Moobie….bless it.🐳
F00EDEB6-ED4D-4A06-AEF2-11AA93D5997A.jpeg

Says the one haunting Pigs lifeless Slime TikTok videos deleting comments. Such a good little witch. Just keep doing as Pig tells you. 😹 Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle with your deflecting ass. 😹
In other news…
05EC3DBF-FE70-4E1C-B582-31DD888E14CD.jpeg

48264123-EC03-4642-90D6-00E31781C88C.jpeg

#reality #itsyourasspercillerpotamus
3D23BD56-AA75-4387-BEE8-D0FCF1A3652A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Honestly TikTok is probably right up Abbie's alley. It's not exactly entertainment for rocket scientists.

My new theory: Priscilla must have some kind of unknown condition where she has no appropriate shame or embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think she allows Assa to film her, in all her large, ugly glory, because she will do whatever it takes for the almighty dollar. That’s why it doesn’t bother her to scam all those special needs followers of her MLM. This family is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Honestly TikTok is probably right up Abbie's alley. It's not exactly entertainment for rocket scientists.

My new theory: Priscilla must have some kind of unknown condition where she has no appropriate shame or embarrassment.
I think it's like body dysmorphia (which I think she has too). They don't see themselves at all in the way that others see them - how they look, act, present themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1071387
Says the one haunting Pigs lifeless Slime TikTok videos deleting comments. Such a good little witch. Just keep doing as Pig tells you. 😹 Tell us you read Tattle without telling us you read Tattle with your deflecting ass. 😹
In other news…
View attachment 1071371
View attachment 1071372

View attachment 1071447
He's such an asshole. You know who lives "rent free" in anyone's heads? It is all the so-called "haters" in Asa's head.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He's such an asshole. You know who lives "rent free" in anyone's heads? It is all the so-called "haters" in Asa's head.
What I was about to say. Lol

His response only goes to show that.

If the "haters" didn't matter to them they wouldn't constantly mention them, engage with negativity (or what they think is,) or come to tattle to see who is saying what.

Dude checks in here more times a day then the majority of posters do. He probably gets off on reading about himself, even the bad, because let's face it he probably not "getting off" and other way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Absolutely! The more I think on it, I wonder if he is trying to draw traffic to her TikTok page. 🤔 He said “Hey, lets go get blocked with another profile on another platform as a group”. What the hell are you talking about Moobie? 6 videos. 14 TOTAL comments. Of those, maybe 3-4 he would consider unsavory. Hardly a group mob. The man is an unhappy troll. His face has said it all this past week. Good. Good for him. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There has to be a severe staff problem at Selfieshitwrld if both of them had to go in on Saturday and drag poor Becca over to babysit.

Pig looked mega pissed off cooking that revolting breakfast tit. Not a happy Pig!

No wonder Abbie peeled the wallpaper off. She is bored screaming. Maybe she could pick those awful frames off the sitting room wall!

That awful loud moaning that Abbie does must have a meaning?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1071387
In other news…
View attachment 1071371
View attachment 1071372

View attachment 1071447
It’s any more, not anymore, Asa. You’re so stupid, you can’t even get an insult right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There has to be a severe staff problem at Selfieshitwrld if both of them had to go in on Saturday and drag poor Becca over to babysit.

Pig looked mega pissed off cooking that revolting breakfast tit. Not a happy Pig!

No wonder Abbie peeled the wallpaper off. She is bored screaming. Maybe she could pick those awful frames off the sitting room wall!

That awful loud moaning that Abbie does must have a meaning?
Moaning can be a sign of being in pain. Just one of our theories.

My treatments have all been stopped. Prognosis is poor, fyi.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
My treatments have all been stopped. Prognosis is poor, fyi.
[/QUOTE]
I am so sorry, as I am sure we all are, to hear this news. Sending all my love and sincere hope that you are not in pain. Please keep us updated.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.