Fathering Autism #116 Trying homeschooling? Who are they fooling?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Reality is that Abbie will have to "work" in a place that allows 1:1 job coach ... that will limit where she can go. We are thinking of "work" like a regular job..but probably in that 1:1 environment might be only a couple of hours a week and very geared towards her .. not like a regular job where you are on your own and the employer is demanding certain things of you... that is if she works at all.

I know less severely disabled people can be in an actual working environment with varying degrees of oversight.. I see them all the time... but unfortunately that is not Abbie.

Most likely the job coach will see to it that she goes to the bathroom, keeps her shoes on, doesn't eat dirt or run off... etc etc.... I"m thinking anyway.
They really should be explaining that part to the Humpers. And that, in my opinion, isn’t a job it’s an extension of daycare. Which is fine! But don’t tell your followers she’s getting a job-that implies a paid position. Who is going to help her use the bathroom and/or change her diaper? It’s all very unrealistic imo. They haven’t even helped her to learn the basic skills in life to do on her own.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
They really should be explaining that part to the Humpers. And that, in my opinion, isn’t a job it’s an extension of daycare. Which is fine! But don’t tell your followers she’s getting a job-that implies a paid position. Who is going to help her use the bathroom and/or change her diaper? It’s all very unrealistic imo. They haven’t even helped her to learn the basic skills in life to do on her own.
They're also continuing to be ableist as hell by riding the idea of a job so hard. Because why does Abbie even need a job? She isn't some unmotivated college kid freeloading off her parents' money (that's her brother)...she's a severely disabled young woman who doesn't understand the concept of employment and has shown absolutely no interest in doing any kind of work. To her, there is no meaningful difference between having a job and going to school, or to an enrichment program, or to one of her parents' beloved hockey games. She doesn't need a job to support herself financially...in fact, she can't support herself financially if her parents want her to keep her disability benefits.

And there are plenty of other good excuses for them to pull her out of school. Heck, they could run with Assa's earlier "my princess is too good for your menial tasks" narrative and say they're pulling her out because they don't want her to have a job. "JSA is really becoming more focused on vocational training for students at Abbie's age, and we don't want her to work a 9-5...we want her to live her best life, so we're pulling her out to involve her in other activities." Then quit school and take her on more RV trips, try getting her involved in a sport again, pull out Crazy Nanny's old painting setup, throw her back on the surfboard, buy her a musical instrument...whatever. The humpers would swallow that just as easily as they swallow everything else.

So what's the point? Why push so hard for Abbie to get a job? Because that's what "normal" people do. That's part of their Autism Princess vision. Just like Assa envisioned her walking along the beach with her beloved disability dog, or becoming a surfer girl Salt Life model, or walking through downtown Riverside with her live-in caretaker while the adoring residents of the neighborhood smiled and waved and handed her cookies...having a job is part of their fantasy of a wholesomely disabled child, and disabled child that they can accept and be proud of. Because her parents may say they long ago "accepted" that they have a special needs child...but they're lying. They accepted the idea of a certain kind of special needs child. And unfortunately that special needs child is not a child that Abbie can ever be. They still haven't accepted their daughter as she truly is, and she is missing out because of it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
What is their train of thought even? Abbie likes to eat dirt and mulch...so she could work in a nursery! By that train of logic, she likes to lick baby raccoons...maybe she can work at a wildlife sanctuary too.
OMG @bready I'm DYING!!! :ROFLMAO: 😂 😂 😂 😂 🦝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A couple comments from Tinkerhogs Superbowl food post on FB.
Three cheers for Papa Plaggenhoof…Hip Hip HIP Hooooray! 🥳
Both truly speak for themselves. 👀
C61D8AF5-449A-4BC0-9874-CD28B51B6B1B.jpeg

20B1E9DA-D2FF-44B3-91F0-235150A1C43E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So what's the point? Why push so hard for Abbie to get a job? Because that's what "normal" people do. That's part of their Autism Princess vision. Just like Assa envisioned her walking along the beach with her beloved disability dog, or becoming a surfer girl Salt Life model, or walking through downtown Riverside with her live-in caretaker while the adoring residents of the neighborhood smiled and waved and handed her cookies...having a job is part of their fantasy of a wholesomely disabled child, and disabled child that they can accept and be proud of. Because her parents may say they long ago "accepted" that they have a special needs child...but they're lying. They accepted the idea of a certain kind of special needs child. And unfortunately that special needs child is not a child that Abbie can ever be. They still haven't accepted their daughter as she truly is, and she is missing out because of it.
@bready
WOW...you nailed it, especially in this entire last paragraph. The part in bold really jumped out at me and makes me feel even sadder for Abbie. You are so right, she is doomed to a life with these boneheads where basic respect for her as a person and what she truly needs are truly put last. 🙁

A couple comments from Tinkerhogs Superbowl food post on FB.
Three cheers for Papa Plaggenhoof…Hip Hip HIP Hooooray! 🥳
Both truly speak for themselves. 👀
View attachment 1062208
View attachment 1062210
Good find, @WowMeowMeowWow!! 🥰
Screenshot (322).png

I do believe Papa Plattenburg is the new hero of Tattle!!! 🤩

• Haha
  • Heart
@bready
WOW...you nailed it, especially in this entire last paragraph. The part in bold really jumped out at me and makes me feel even sadder for Abbie. You are so right, she is doomed to a life with these boneheads where basic respect for her as a person and what she truly needs are truly put last. 🙁

View attachment 1062216
And I love this Gif someone posted on that thread lol

1644863249363.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
“In one way or another”…wtf does that mean? Love from your vodka bottle? Your sex toy? (Hers would need a long extender handle)

“In one way or another”…wtf does that mean? Love from your vodka bottle? Your sex toy? (Hers would need a long extender
@bready

View attachment 1062216
Dad's still shitting through a screen after eating her tit for a week.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I think the biggest thing holding Abbie back besides her sorry parents is her severe IDD.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I think the biggest thing holding Abbie back besides her sorry parents is her severe IDD.
Absolutely. The child should be valued for who she is and nurtured , accepted and loved for what she can give, not manipulated into some sort of puppet to line her parents pockets!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Exactly!you have to get into their world and not try and get them to conform to ours
Well put! Maybe A&P can put that saying on a t-shirt so they can wear it and remind themselves each day. I think they agitate Abbie more by by not letting her be herself and forcing “normal” things on her. They really need to get a clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It feels like they want to be known as local heroes of the autism community, and be seen in the local paper as inspirations to other parents.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Isaiah vlog: I usually can't get through these, but figured I would post for the brave souls. Happy V day!

Reactions: 10
Isaiah vlog: I usually can't get through these, but figured I would post for the brave souls. Happy V day!

Good god. Once again- Isaiah is talking about ways to make and complete goals, and do better. This is his topic every single vlog.
EVERY 👏 SINGLE 👏 VLOG!! 👏
When he started talking about his goals and how he procrastinates I fast forwarded 5 mins. Hit play. Still saying the same thing.
Isaiah! You know why you dont care about getting tit done? Its because nothing is at stake.
Mommy is still going to pay for your school, housing, food, leisure, and any other goddamn thing you want.
If your truck payment hinged on completing a task on time, maybe you'd do it. Get a real job, and man up.
Audible doesnt want to sponsor you. NO ONE IS WATCHING you lol.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.