Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gladys53

She made a comment about 9-5pm workers and how we can switch off, the cheek of someone who naps, sits on her arse all day and doesn't have a real job to say that. Grace when we finish our 9-5pm jobs, we start our 2nd job, looking after our kids, partners, house, older family members etc. How dare you compare a day in your life to a day in ours. And most of us are dealing with down days, anxiety etc. Any stay at home mams no offence but your not publicly showing your life on Instagram for freebis the way she does. I know being a stay at home mam is hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 145

uncleted

VIP Member
I’m baffled as to how she thinks what she does is ‘work’. I’m sorry but it’s not work and can in no way be compared to a 9-5. She was actually trying to say her ‘job’ is harder than a 9-5 which is fairly laughable
I wasn’t going to waste my own mental energy and comment, but then I read the comment from the poster above about crying in the shower so as not to burden her family and my blood is boiling. She has a victim mentality. Likely every single one us commenting on this thread in reaction to this video has a mental health issue and that’s why we’re here, as someone mentioned she is weaponizing mental health. She doesn’t understand the difference between being a rut/general unhappiness and severe depression/anxiety. I am hoping she is reading or does read this..
This is the reality of working in 9-5 job with depression looked like for me about a month ago when I was experiencing withdrawals from my third attempt at finding a medication that works for me that was actually making me feel worse..I work an office job, half remote now and I am never not logged on. My performance is judged by results so this is actually torture when I’m not doing as well.
I suffer from a chronic illness where I can be out for a week at a time sometimes with no warnings. I have no one to look after my work load due to my seniority. My “9-5” profession unfortunately does not glorify valiantly coming out on camera and declaring the state of my mental health, while I’d be offered support no doubt, I’d likely lose my autonomy and confidence from senior management.
Because of being out ill already at times, I have to go in put on “real”brave face so that I don’t get deemed incompetent in my ability. Last month went like this grace... I get home (or log off) from an exhausting day of what should be considered an acting job putting on my brave face.... and I throw my clothes on the floor (not into a laundry bin) go straight to bed, don’t make myself food or turn on the Tv because I don’t enjoy watching anything. I might order takeaway if I’m starving (I haven’t been able to face getting any shopping, I don’t have any freebies just laying around my house) I’d leave all my dishes, takeaway boxes, laundry and cleaning to pile up. Wake up the next morning, dig something out of my closet and slap some makeup on and go in and pretend everything is ok. All of my physical and mental energy is used on this, on the commute home I’m sitting there analyzing every social situation I was in that day and if anyone picked up on my incompetence to handle the stress of my clients on my own, or whether they dislike me, or if I offended them. Because I’m in the height of withdrawals from these drugs, I’d wake up with night sweats, soaking wet sheets and vivid dreams. This was one of the bad weeks I had over the last month. After trying 4 antidepressants over the last 2 years I still haven’t found what works. (Ive been suffering for over 10y) I’ve tried every non medical therapy under the sun, but in reality at most times am not even well enough to meditate, practice self care etc.
The flexibility your current job offers you Grace is actually a god send with your MH right now, you can choose when to record. You get a press drop in, great- record something on one of your good days, like the day you were in the Conrad. Save these and then upload during the week..you’re not obligated to post content but if you need to keep your feed constant for followers, just keep buying them or have Chris upload some of these videos you’ve banked during the good days...
after withdrawals I have to go through another period of 2 months of being drug free to reassess my actual depression levels (my old SSRI actually made me feel worse so I’ve no idea what that even looks like) before I decide to start a new one. All while keeping my 9-5 that often involves weeks like this to keep up.
Wanna switch for a few weeks?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
She blocked me because i asked what about the parents with full time jobs, kids and a house to run when she posted about not being able to do anything after having hayden. What a donkey with her 9-5 comment
It's OK guys... her chat on insta has miraculously made her feel better and she went to a gifted cinema trip..

All is well with world again,

Namaste 🙏🖕

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

lovelyladylumps

Why didn’t she stay “offline” instead of coming on the weekend to post her night away! Because she didn’t want to miss out on the attention, possible freebies from the hotel and the poor me it should have been our wedding shite! If she was/ is serious about taking a break from social media, she should completely come off it for a while
Hey buts it’s Grace, as predictable as anything! That anxiety card again! C’mon she’s doing her mental health more damage as a “blogger, “ digital creator!
She needs to get a proper job, more structure, routine and a physical outlet for anxiety not the fake life of keeping up with the joneses on line! She’s drowning not been able to keep up with others!! Maybe she needs to take time away, figure out who she is, what’s she about!
What makes her happy
She’s not a teenager anymore. She’s an adult with 2 young kids. Is she still going to flogging shite online in her 40s
She’s replaceable unfortunately and maybe she’s realising that and living beyond her means with a mortgage, car loan especially if she’s not flavour of the month anymore with nothing to fall back on when/ if work drys up..
you can’t pay a mortgage getting paid in frozen veg 🙈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Emmmmm one of her new followers is called buyfollow.ers321 are you all 100% sure that she's buying followers coz that's an awful accusation to make.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

meencha

possible thread title.. Facesbygrace #38 I need to take my mind back, because i just got the sack.. My anxiety has gone astray.. . .. Im sorry did you say FREE STAY???

• Haha
Reactions: 56

brandambassador

VIP Member
Should we start a thread on Hayden ? He is clearly selfish & out for self gain. Absolute neeeecccccck of him waking his mother before 6am. I know I know, he is only a toddler but can’t believe he tagged along on graces walk & didn’t perform for the camera when prompted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

sinybobz

Funny she says a 9-5 isn't stressful 🤔 has she ever done a 9-5 herself?!
This really pissed me off. She hasn’t a clue. I usually just read tattle and never comment as I usually say nothing if all I have is something negative to say. But I can’t let this one slide! I think I speak for the majority of 9-5 workers when I say work does not stop at 5, especially if you’re working from home, trying to keep your job or help your company stay afloat during a GLOBAL PANDEMIC with a looming recession. Ok Grace, our full time jobs are so much easier and less stressful than your one sitting on your arse being OBSESSED with Disney Plus, putting on makeup once a year, begging for freebies, not cleaning your house, walking your dog or minding your kids. I feel so sorry for you Grace, your life is so much harder than everyone else’s! Now you got what you need from this, a temporary fix of pity, on to the next bullshit. Next time, instead of posting a photo, get up, put your big girl pants on and put others first for once in your life. Your fiancé, children and pets need you to not lie around all day feeling sorry for yourself. Get up and shut up and do what all big girls do - get on with it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54

DailyGlitter

Why is she filming this? this is a conversion for a family member or a qualified professional.

Its just making content out of it - saying "im a mental health advocate" what does that mean? its a totally hollow statement. are you a positive mental health advocate? a poor mental health advocate? It means nothing, its just a buzz phrase.

I suffer from depression and actually had a nervous breakdown a few years ago - I know what its like, I have been there so I speak from experience. She is not putting routines in place for herself, thats a huge part of it. I think a lot of her problem is she knows she is in an unstable career that she, frankly, isn't very good at - she knows this too and doesn't know what to do. Thats a huge part of it in my opinion. She says she wants to not pick up her phone all the time, yet she records this for instagram? She is honestly her own worst enemy. There is no off switch for depression/anxiety but there is a point where you need to realise what youre doing wrong and walk away from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Beebles

VIP Member
If she changes her clothes so many times in the day then how come we see her in the same dirty tank top 3 days in a row 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 52

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
Thread title suggestion : faces by grace starting to panic, her content has got even more manic, not happy with what shes got she flat out buying the bots

• Haha
Reactions: 51

CoffeeSugarMilk

Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
As someone who has had, not one, but 2 breakdowns (🤪✌🤣), one leading to an 8 week inpatient stay in Pat's, I can honestly say when I was at rock bottom, I could barely manage to keep my eyes open from the pain. The other time I became so dehydrated from crying, i had to be hospitalised in a general hospital and given IV fluids and valium to calm my crying. 3 days of 24 hour crying. Not so fun 🙊

I always say "rock bottom has a basement" and, obviously I can't see into her head, but I can be damn sure she's not at rock-bottom, or even close. Potentially she's on the 2nd floor 🤨

Anyway, i didn't watch tonight's story but I can imagine it's about being grateful or whatever.... the irony is not lost on me when she's sitting in front of hundreds of euros of Jo Malone perfume bottles in her make up room. I dunno, she's just empty inside and no amount of stuff or praise from strangers on the Internet is going to help her.

CBT. Medication. Lifestyle changes.

That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Lmarcon

VIP Member
Just watched it- here’s my thoughts:
1 not a genuine tear she’s, complete ham acting
2 she’s a good 5 minutes In before she mentions anyone except herself, total narcissist
3 she’s trying to capitalise on mental health like she did giving birth, that’s what got blogging taking off for her, live streaming Siennas birth
4 she refers to all her accomplishments in the past 7 months yet can’t name one. She has achieved nothing personally or professionally
5 she talks about keeping private stuff off insta yet exploits her kids using them in paid posts and constantly posts pictures of them in swimwear or in the bath for strangers to see
6 on the one hand she had the biggest panic attack of her life yesterday, in the next breath she was loving lying on the floor with sienna

She needs to take a step back and overhaul her life instead of trying to revive her career claiming mental health issues. I have close friends who genuinely struggle and it is insulting to see her claim the same for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Dailychat

VIP Member
I've just seen the photo she post on the grid and do you know what - it doesn't matter whether she shows herself at her full size or her photoshopped size - she still has a face like a smug well slapped arse. Seeing her face actually gives me the rage, thankfully I can't stomach even hate following her.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
I've never spoken to anyone about this besides my husband and parents who witnessed it, but I had a breakdown after my first child. It was due to miscarriage and a traumatic delivery of my 2nd baby. To answer your question..I couldn't function, I lost a huge amount of weight, I couldn't eat, shower, or carry out any activities. I begged my family to take me to hospital as I was convinced there i had some terrible illnesses. It was such a physical experience. The sweats, body aches, chest pain, breathlessness.
I was an absolute ghost. Medication and therapy pulled me back from the brink of suicide. My family were great but they literally didn't know what to do with the me.
What I've seen from Grace is an over indulged adult who has not gained any life skills because she has been enabled to take the easy way out of everything.
It makes me sick and also very reluctant to talk about my experience to people in real life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Kellsb13

She’s such at attention seeker to say she’s suffering with anxiety and go offline, but come back on to show off her hotel stay and pricey meal, followed by another break for her anxiety! God forbid she ever had money problems, real mental health issues, stuck in a housing crisis, difficulty conceiving, lost her job, carer to a sick child etc etc then she might know what anxiety is! And it’s not just a flick of a switch for others it’s constant. The only thing our Grace does constantly is be a spoof. She’s the fakest person on Instagram

• Heart
Reactions: 47