Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m assuming that Chris was still in bed hence why she had to bring Hayden with her…. What a lazy bunch!!! Even if he hasn’t got work to get up for how can they all just stay in bed? They are in for a shock when she starts school. They have no routine and are just slobs!!!!!

Reactions: 7
So I’m assuming that Chris was still in bed hence why she had to bring Hayden with her…. What a lazy bunch!!! Even if he hasn’t got work to get up for how can they all just stay in bed? They are in for a shock when she starts school. They have no routine and are just slobs!!!!!
At 6 o clock I would be in bed too if I didn't have to be up 🤣🤣 if we don't have to go anywhere no one might wake some days till 9 or after, I consider us lucky we get to stay in bed, I would hope no one thinks we are slobs

Reactions: 42
At 6 o clock I would be in bed too if I didn't have to be up 🤣🤣 if we don't have to go anywhere no one might wake some days till 9 or after, I consider us lucky we get to stay in bed, I would hope no one thinks we are slobs
I’d happily stay in bed aswell but they have 2 young kids and she seems to think him waking early is the end of the world. I meant they are slobs in general 😉 I mean because they are both not “working” they just seem to stay in bed

Reactions: 6
I’d happily stay in bed aswell but they have 2 young kids and she seems to think him waking early is the end of the world. I meant they are slobs in general 😉 I mean because they are both not “working” they just seem to stay in bed
I have two young kids as well who thankfully were always great sleepers, I was so used to the sleep the odd time they did wake I thought it was the end of the world too 🤣 I didn't give out about it to anyone though, I wouldn't even tell family so especially not 168k people

Reactions: 6
'Not our walk, my walk'

Jesus the way she speaks of the kids as an imposition on her metime is disgusting.

Reactions: 18
Should we start a thread on Hayden ? He is clearly selfish & out for self gain. Absolute neeeecccccck of him waking his mother before 6am. I know I know, he is only a toddler but can’t believe he tagged along on graces walk & didn’t perform for the camera when prompted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Should we start a thread on Hayden ? He is clearly selfish & out for self gain. Absolute neeeecccccck of him waking his mother before 6am. I know I know, he is only a toddler but can’t believe he tagged along on graces walk & didn’t perform for the camera when prompted.
Can't get the staff these days. No work ethic. Disgraceful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Off topic but she doesn’t seem to have a thread. Keilidh is losing thousands of followers. I like her but did unfollow a few weeks ago because I found her stories so repetitive. When I unfollowed she had 612k now she has 602k. 🥶
*edited because of a typo

• Wow
Reactions: 7
having a lie in doesnt make anyone a slob,, i for one love a lay in and my house is spotless work is done and kids are looked after well not everyone is an early bird

Reactions: 15
Oh.. what an inconvenience bringing your BABY in his buggy on YOUR morning walk.

You might burn a few more calories Gracie girl. No harm for ya.

Absolutely awful way to speak about your child. Venomous.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.