Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the video is the hot topic at the minute.. but side bar does anyone else think her on camera talking also shows she’s defiantly gotten some lip filler done recently?
She really just has a face you want to slap. 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On her grid on the 26 July 2020 she's sitting on the steps outside her therapist office saying the same stuff. Wonder is there a trigger to this time of year.

Reactions: 4
She actually looks really well today, her skin is fresh and glowing but the smug sly smile on her face talking about how many views her stupid tit show got made me roll my eyes so hard that they are now stuck in the back of my head !!!!

Reactions: 19
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
The only thing that kept me going when I was bad were my children. I had to get up to get them ready for school and clubs after school. I wasn't working so once they were gone to school I'd come home and stare at the wall for the few hours. I was lucky if I showered (my poor husband) I didn't do food shopping I didn't see family or friends I cut myself off. I didnt use my phone or reply to messages i didn't go on days out I didnt engage with anyone. I'd bring my kids to the playground at a push and was happy to stand in the one place pushing my child on a swing just because it meant I didn't have engage with the world around me. Basically I was a zombie I'd cry myself to sleep every night I'd have meltdowns in the car on my own. I considered driving into a wall on the m50 one day I even visualised it happening as I drove. It frightens me now when I think back at how bad I was. Everyone is different I know but in my case I wanted the world to end.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
She cannot contain her glee at the fact it has been watched 90,000 times. Her stunt worked. Absolutely disgusting to watch the delight on her face at the fact people bought it and she’s being lavished with attention and praise for it. God love the fools buying it and commenting and sharing their story. Don’t worry grace intends to sit down next week and get back to every one. When have we heard that before 😂

Reactions: 44
She says in her stories “when Chris is at work and the kids are at summer camp” ?? It’s so obvious that she reads here.

Reactions: 8
She bounced back very quickly! The bottom line was her engagement was so low and she was not getting likes and validation from her followers that she craves but hey presto she is delighted now her video has been viewed 90 thousand times and that’s the job done. This cycle will be repeated again in 6 months or less.

Reactions: 18
She cannot contain her glee at the fact it has been watched 90,000 times. Her stunt worked. Absolutely disgusting to watch the delight on her face at the fact people bought it and she’s being lavished with attention and praise for it. God love the fools buying it and commenting and sharing their story. Don’t worry grace intends to sit down next week and get back to every one. When have we heard that before 😂
Yeah she is a horrible witch. She is delighted with getting all those views. That will keep the management company happy. As someone who has suffered in my with my mental health when I was in my early 20’s and even when I was in my late 20’s that last thing I wanted to do was have the world know I was suffering. A family member suffered with theirs in the last few months and could barely leave the house.

She is pretending Chris is still at work. What a cow.

Chris is playing a soccer game in memory of his friend who killed himself and her and Sienna will be there as cheerleaders with PomPoms. Pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Guys, can I ask a genuine question here now, I'm not joking or making light of anxiety, this is a genuine question to the people on here who suffer with it genuinely or know somebody who does.. But if you are struggling with anxiety so bad, and in the middle of it so badly the way grace described her anxiety the past few weeks, is it possible to take trips out with your kids, record a 36 minute video going through it all, then spend 6 hours rewatching it over and over to edit it to take out over 20 minutes (like she said she did), post it for 168k people to see, then go out for a day trip to the cinema all while struggling with the worst anxiety attack you've ever had... I have a friend that suffers with anxiety and when it's really bad, she cant even leave the house, can't bring herself to look at her phone or even talk to us about it, like how can she be having it so bad, surely if she was that bad, she wouldn't be recording videos and posting them??
I've never spoken to anyone about this besides my husband and parents who witnessed it, but I had a breakdown after my first child. It was due to miscarriage and a traumatic delivery of my 2nd baby. To answer your question..I couldn't function, I lost a huge amount of weight, I couldn't eat, shower, or carry out any activities. I begged my family to take me to hospital as I was convinced there i had some terrible illnesses. It was such a physical experience. The sweats, body aches, chest pain, breathlessness.
I was an absolute ghost. Medication and therapy pulled me back from the brink of suicide. My family were great but they literally didn't know what to do with the me.
What I've seen from Grace is an over indulged adult who has not gained any life skills because she has been enabled to take the easy way out of everything.
It makes me sick and also very reluctant to talk about my experience to people in real life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
As someone who has had, not one, but 2 breakdowns (🤪✌🤣), one leading to an 8 week inpatient stay in Pat's, I can honestly say when I was at rock bottom, I could barely manage to keep my eyes open from the pain. The other time I became so dehydrated from crying, i had to be hospitalised in a general hospital and given IV fluids and valium to calm my crying. 3 days of 24 hour crying. Not so fun 🙊

I always say "rock bottom has a basement" and, obviously I can't see into her head, but I can be damn sure she's not at rock-bottom, or even close. Potentially she's on the 2nd floor 🤨

Anyway, i didn't watch tonight's story but I can imagine it's about being grateful or whatever.... the irony is not lost on me when she's sitting in front of hundreds of euros of Jo Malone perfume bottles in her make up room. I dunno, she's just empty inside and no amount of stuff or praise from strangers on the Internet is going to help her.

CBT. Medication. Lifestyle changes.

That's it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She makes me so angry... sly smirk talking about her views.... shame on you grace .... its actually quite disgusting ... ugh!!!

Reactions: 28
I know the video is the hot topic at the minute.. but side bar does anyone else think her on camera talking also shows she’s defiantly gotten some lip filler done recently?
Defo, I was thinking exactly the same. She didn’t take a hiatus for her mental health, it was for the swelling on her top lip to go down.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To everyone dealing with their mental health, you are all amazing
To Grace.... 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 41
On her grid on the 26 July 2020 she's sitting on the steps outside her therapist office saying the same stuff. Wonder is there a trigger to this time of year.
Probably just the kids being at home more, so less me time and the realisation that she actually needs to tend to their needs and entertain them.. rinse and repeat that until September.. just a guess seen as she spends her days planning activities away from them 🤗 hey kids you know what could be fun if mammy locks herself in a room to talk about her anxhiehy and then edits it for 6 hours 👍 omg yasss mammy that sounds like fun 😅

Reactions: 3
Probably just the kids being at home more, so less me time and the realisation that she actually needs to tend to their needs and entertain them.. rinse and repeat that until September.. just a guess seen as she spends her days planning activities away from them 🤗 hey kids you know what could be fun if mammy locks herself in a room to talk about her anxhiehy and then edits it for 6 hours 👍 omg yasss mammy that sounds like fun 😅
She was saying she has them in camp next week.

Reactions: 1
Just watched the video. That was painful....for me! So insincere and fake. She wondered why she did the video? Eh, attention seeking Grace🤬

Reactions: 5
I'm a saddo and counted the new followers since the video and she's up approx 120 so it got her exactly what she wanted.
She's full of crap and should be ashamed of herself. 6 hrs editing a video and describes it as raw?? Fu@k off. She should move to LA and get a job acting.

And last thing but how has Hayden never been to the cinema before now? Just shows she never does anything with both the kids if sienna was brought and Hayden left at home.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.