Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope she reads this... sending you all my love and hugs... I know it doesn't help you....but i think YOU are the brave one... keep goin.... hopefully you find a medication that lifts the awful feeling a bit for you ..💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Grace, you are a disgrace and you should be ashamed of uour privileged self
I actually have no words to say to you to help you apart from I just want to put my arms around you after reading that. My heart goes out to you and I really do hope that you find something that does work for you. I know none of us know each other here and I don't comment much but please know that you can always message me anytime day or night. I too suffer with my MH-nothing close to what you are going through -but I will always have an ear to listen and a virtual shoulder to cry/moan/yell on. Sending you love 💖
Thank you x we’re likely all in similar positions or have been. That was a snapshot of a really low week that I was hoping she’d actually read! (Others have mentioned they’ve been hospitalized, etc. it’s a struggle that she doesn’t appear to know or either covers up exceptionally well)
I’ve never been one to share even anonymously but I felt I had to because she makes suffering with MH look so easy.
I’m not questioning whether she suffers or not, mental health issues aren’t always shown at the surface and as so many bloggers love to mention “you don’t know what’s going on behind the camera”. But her ability to bounce back from a crippling panic attack would make anyone following her feel even more alone, question their own coping mechanisms, meds etc.
if you’re a long time follower it’s obvious she uses this card too often, it’s enraging. I think half the tattlers on this thread are on here because they feel the same, this is what makes her so unlikable. Its like having a broken leg and her coming on and empathizing with you and then watching her get up and compete in the Dublin marathon the next morning... it’s a slap in the face. (Not even going into her going cold turkey advice...) It’s been mentioned here before but she’s actually so dangerous with her carryon. She’ll be on in no time crying about the backlash and playing the victim, she doesn’t have the emotional intelligence to see how this could even be an issue...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have zero sympathy for her, thats what happens when you're shite at your job. in my job I have to be ruthless, your judged on your performance and if your not performing, its explained to you whats expected to turn it round if you can't do that then good luck. Grace asked for guidance and opinion from her followers and when it didn't go her way and she didn't get the arse licking "youre so wonderful" comments that she was after she cried troll and threw herself a pity party, pretty much like the weekends video, if she put as much effort into the rest of her stuff as she did the 6 hour edit then she wouldn't be in the situation she is now. Her problem in my opinion is that she is a spoiled entitled brat who only needs to hint at anxiety to get what she wants. She's lucky she has the anxiety that doesn't interfere with her plans, only happens when she needs an afternoon nap. That video really boiled my piss especially the comment bout the 9-5 being able to switch off, I have a 9-5 job, but my day starts around 6 with cleaning, laundry (imagine we do our own laundry in this house i don't let it fester for weeks then send it off for someone else to do it) , and getting my kids up and out then when I get home I cook dinner, with food that we paid for ourselves no freebies, then when house is tidied I get to sit down, and plan my work for the next day. I'd love to see her try a 9 to 5 cos I honestly don't think she would even last til 5 past 9.
Rant over sorry for the long post but as I said shes boiled my piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does this woman not realise how awful she sounds giving out about bringing her young son out for a walk with her. She is such a selfish person I can’t understand it at all 😵💫 if I was lucky enough to be blessed with a son I’d cherish mornings like that with him 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
God forbid she'd spend some time with her child. Her own child is such an inconvenience.
Also her lips do look different but they just look stupid.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For anyone else, I would understand being frustrated at having to share the morning walk with the child, and when I say for anyone else I mean for those people who have to intentionally carve out a little bit of ‘me time’ during the day and it’s a use it or lose it thing.

Reactions: 11
Does this woman not realise how awful she sounds giving out about bringing her young son out for a walk with her. She is such a selfish person I can’t understand it at all 😵💫 if I was lucky enough to be blessed with a son I’d cherish mornings like that with him 🥺
I know the moany voice this is my walk Hayden better not be doing this every day 🙈Jesus the women never learns her selfishness is astounding and yes while she’s been over in the beacon she’s def got a bit of filler in that top lip👍

Reactions: 11
Aw god help us, the only mammy in Ireland whose child woke up at the crack of dawn! And she can’t even escape to a piss easy 9-5 for a break!
utter gowl.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Her little boy is absolutely adorable! She should be cherishing those moments with him. They grow up so fast
He woke up early and ruined her morning me time and she’s not happy! That’s called been a parent Grace. Maybe a little bit of time together and fresh air might get him back asleep! Wow she’s sounds so out of breath even strolling with the pram!

Reactions: 10
That Hayden lad is a huge inconvenience to Gracey. He's the most inconsiderate child I have ever come across. Imagine waking up early and interfering with her me time. He should be ashamed of himself, little brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She is deeply deeply unlikeable. For someone in the game as long as she is she is actually a bit thick. Does she think people will relate to pure venom in her voice speaking about her child

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I would like your support tattlers to get @Get off my chest to pay for my anxihiee therapy due to that savage zoomed in camel toe she posted here, I have not been right since.
😂😂😂😂sorry about that... grace has a great therapist , she will hook you up 🥳

BTW... a few times last night I lol'd at your different comments.. I love when someone makes me laugh... I always say it.. but when you laugh it stops the tit show that goes on in the head..even if its just a few seconds laughing... my mind is really fecked with stress .... never stops ... so laughing is very much appreciated... thanks to all the funny fuckers on here 💞💞💞💞

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine been that horrible to your child, 😭 it’s a walk not as if it’s a gym class grace & you can’t bring him! You already hate poor Sienna now she’s starting to hate Hay Hay

Reactions: 8
God forbid she would spend some time with him before shipping him off to “summer camp”. His little face 💔😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Her little boy is absolutely adorable! She should be cherishing those moments with him. They grow up so fast
He woke up early and ruined her morning me time and she’s not happy! That’s called been a parent Grace. Maybe a little bit of time together and fresh air might get him back asleep! Wow she’s sounds so out of breath even strolling with the pram!
I’m sure when he is shipped off to Creche with CeCe she will jump into bed for a well deserved rest 🙄

Looks like the poor child was dumped in the pram and her passive aggressive false talking to him poor child

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.